Submit

Failing Star

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 am
skylitdesire
Well, I personally loved Tom Baker. He's my original Doctor. David Tennant, however, is my favorite as far as the newer ones (Plus, he is pretty hott). Matt Smith is now definitely growing on me, though. I'm loving his quirky awkward behaviors and slowly loving him. (And even though he's not the Doctor, Arthur Darvill [Rory] is amazing <3)

Tom Baker was my original Doctor also, and I even have a Tom Baker scarf! I wear it all winter. I love his Doctor to bits!!! I also agree that David Tennant is my favorite modern Doctor, and that's he's very sexy razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm
David Tennant is DEFINITELY my favourite Doctor, but Matt Smith is a close second. But seriously, David's charisma and his acting prowess is almost impossible to beat. heart  

Angelique Sedai

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Freya Pendragon

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 am
Matt Smith <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:34 pm
Well, it's little confusing for me. I admit, for a long time, when I thought of the Doctor, I thought of him in his tenth form (David Tennant). That man's a brilliant Doctor, and even when I saw the episodes of Christopher Eccleston, I never really thought of the ninth Doctor as the Doctor. I thought that Christopher Eccleston never really brought out the real character of the Doctor. I always thought of the Doctor as a mad man with a box, and I thought that mad men were always the funny ones, and they were never really mean, as much as really sarcastic. Christopher was always so sarcastic and full of snide (yes, for those who were wondering, that is in fact, a real word) and just plain serious. Even when he was cracking a joke, I never really thought it would be as funny as David Tennant telling the same joke. But, now, it's so confusing as to who I think of the real and best Doctor. Because now I watch the episodes with Matt Smith in them, and in my mind's eye, picturing the Doctor goes from David Tennant, then to Matt Smith. And then when I watched some of the episodes with Tom Baker, I fell in love (figuratively) with the character that Doctor has, too. So, right now, it's a tie between these three:

David Tennant

Matt Smith

Tom Baker  

C Q C Cat

Distinct Prophet

Sir Oswulf

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 pm
I loved Tom Baker's zaniness, Jon Pertwee's righteous indignation, something about Sylvester McCoy I can't quite put my finger on...

But it all came together so beautifully in David Tennant. By the time The Christmas Invasion was over I knew I had a new favorite doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 pm
just watched a bunch of the Tom Baker episodes and he is AWESOME!!!!!!!
i'm gonna tie him with the David Tennant Doctor for first, then Christopher Eccelson is second, then matt smith, then the seventh doctor who's name i forget ..... biggrin  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

ciengal

Aged Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 am
Matt Smith  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 am
David Tennantn hands down for me. Even when he was serious, he wasn't serious  

BanHammer555

Aged Hunter

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 am
Matt Smith  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm
Allons-y! Need I say more?  

Phantomheart17

Wealthy Rogue

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm
I've only seen David Tennant and Matt Smith so far, but I really like them...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:56 pm
I've never seen the old ones, but I like David Tenant, Christopher Eccleson, then Matt Smith.  

MagicalJediGirl146

swtndtangy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Matt Smith! I'm absolutely in love with him. He has this old-timers, eccentric quirk to him that is just so charming and delightful. I watched the 9th and 10th doctor series, but David Tennant didn't live up it the hype. I actually like the Eccleston more than Tennant. He had this humor and simpleness that I liked. In the end, Matt is definitely my favorite!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 am
David Tennant hands down. He was my first Doctor and my favorite! I do like Matt Smith but he seems so much darker. But I can understand this because of the thing in Water of Mars and the whole Tennant lineage. The Doctor has become scared and doesn't want to have anyone die.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers