Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hunter's Cradle || :: The Oinin HQ :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki shrugged he was about to start training soon anyways."whatever. dont violate her or i will have to hurt you ok." he smiled and threw his middle finger at him. his version of a joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai was surprised that Zetsu had suggested in just going somewhere to talk. She smiled at him as she corked the vile once she was finished. "I'd like that." She whispered to him. Her heart stopped a beat when Zetsu took her left hand and helped her to her feet. He's such a gentleman... She thought as she watched him grab his shirt. Keeping her hand relaxed in his. Dai turned bright red like heated metal at Aki making the joke about violating her.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Catching Aki's finger he would laugh and toss it back as he turned with his hand in Dai's as they began to walked up to the next level with the dinning area. It was a just another blank level for someone to sleep in as Zetsu he would walk over to the table and set his shirt down. I guess I'll claim this for me to sleep. Moving to a small couch he sat and motioned for her to sit next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai followed behind Zetsu as he lead the way. Her eyes fixed on their hands. Her heart kept skipping a few beats as she continued to stare. Before she knew it; they had stepped into a room. Dai swallowed hard as she realized it was a bedroom. She looked at Zetsu as he motioned for her to sit next to him. Dai smiled softly and sat next to him. Leaving a little room between them. "So? What would you like to talk about?" Dai asked sweetly.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he looked into her eyes and then to their hand s as he began to feel nervous. Um.. Well lets see i saw you kind of tell off Catiel in the dojo why did you do that and I'm really glad you joined this squad with me and Aki. He looked up at her again and bit his lip as he waited for her to answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"Oh..." Dai looked away from Zetsu and sighed. "I hail from a small part of the Village hidden in the Rain. When I was really young. My parents abandoned me. I was left to live on the streets, alone. One day I learned a little of my bloodline. The village people became fearful of me and ran me out." Dai paused for a moment. "Throwing rocks and weapons at me. I ran until I blacked out. When I woke up a few days later. I was here in Kumo. A Shinobi from here was the one that found me. I regained my strength and was place in an orphanage. By the time I was twelve I began to live on my own. I soon became a Genin....." She closed her eyes. "I told that Origami user off because he calmed to be part of my family. If he is. I want nothing to do with him. Family doesn't leave you to defend for yourself. They don't let you struggle." She told Zetsu. She looked at him and looked kinda sad. "I want nothing to do with the rest of my clan." Dai blinked slowly and smiled at him. "I'm glade I joined the hunters, too." She told him in a near whisper.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

Sencing her sadness he moved his hand to lift her head towads his as he looked deeply into her eyes. Don't.....be.....sad He spoke in sections as he inhed closer to her before he gently kissed her out f some erge he felt. He had no idea where it came from but he acted on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm
Aki attached his finger and stood ready to train. he had everything he needed to do it to. that was the best feeling of all.Aki read a page of his book and it gave him an idea for his own technique.

Aki focused chakra through out his body and flooded every tendril with it. he let the chakra expand and make the tendrils move with it. they twirled around his body rapidly. they expanded and filled him out making him appear large.

that was only the first step and there was a great deal more. he stretched his arms out wide the energy contained within him expanding rapidly. he tightened his fist trying to contain it all afraid he might explode with all the energy. before he could stop it all he suddenly shot up to 14 feet tall in one rapid motion.

[Growth learned]  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:38 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked into his eyes as he lifted her face. She tensed as Zetsu moved closer to her face. Dai felt her heart stop beating as his lips pressed against her's. She brought her hands up and rested them on Zetsu's shoulders. She blushed as they kissed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he broke the kiss and moved back as he looked up ino her eyes. I guess this mean were dating? He wondered as he smiled his shirt still off as his hand slipped back into hers as he lifted it to his lips kissing it gently. We should get your other hand healed up Beautiful.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:50 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai seemed a little relaxed and out of it as Zetsu broke then kiss. She looked into his eyes and gave a small shrug. "I believe so." She whispered as she looked at him. Dai looked at her bandaged hand as a twinge of pain raced up her arm. I almost forgot... Dai looked back at Zetsu. "How would we go about, getting it fixed?" She asked him. "The doctor said it's going to take several weeks for my busted knuckles to heal fully." She told him as she watched him kiss her hand gently. A small smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Aki took out a medical scroll remembering that Dai was hurt. he read the scroll over and over. he memorized it and took a stance preparing to use and master it.

Aki did hand signs and held his hands out and tried to form the ball of healing. he focused his chakra into his palms doing his best to form the ball. it proved diffucult to do and he fell short and frowned as it sputtered out and left.

not one to give up on something he needed for his comrades he breathed deeply. hand signs were done and he once again formed the ball of healing. his chakra soared but he couldn't make it stay as the ball of healing that was needed to help her.

taking a small break and rereading the scroll once again he realized that he was dong something wrong. he focused his chakra did hand signs and once again formed the ball of healing. this time it staid and was strong though he wasnt sure that he mastered it just yet.

Aki let the jutsu die. he did the hand signs and once again formed the ball of healing energy again. the chakra was great. he wouldn't have to do this for himself since he was a self healer but for the more fragile organic shinobi this should do well with keeping them all alive.

[
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) learned]

Aki called to Dai."hey guys come here i got you covered."  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image

Hearing Aki call them he grunted as he thought to himself, Nosey idiot He stood as he pulled on his shirt and then tourned to her as he extend his hand. Shall we darling? He flashed a smile as he knew Kein would get a kick out of this. I guess this means your sleep in here unless Kein disagrees?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked in the direction Aki's voice called from. She grasped Zetsu's hand as he extended his hand to her. She stood. She glared at him with a smile. "Zetsu...don't forget I took a Chunnin down. Not afraid to bust you down a few pegs." Dai began laughing. "I'm joking." She winked at him. "I'll sleep in the room next to yours. Unless, by some some chance, was a thunder storm over head. Then I'll sleep next to you." She shuddered at the thought of thunder storms. A childhood fear of hers. She smiled at him. "Come on, let's go see what Aki did." She told him. Dai moved with him and looked at aki as they came to standing in front of him. "What's up?" She asked Aki with the same smile she held from before.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Aki smiled and shrunk back to his normal 7 feet. he waved and meet them half way. "let me see you injured hand okay. i think i can fix it. first i need to remove it." he grinned."im joking of course. Zetsu i can help you next."  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff