Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Online Relationships? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KissKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 pm
Jellen-chan
xPrince of Rosesx
Hmmm,tell him you like but,if he wants to date you,ask him to show you a pic of him! Easy

Not so much, I've already thought of that. Anyone could easily go onto Google images and find a picture of a cute young male.

Make him show several pics. Because if he shows you several fake it would probably well known people. Such as Andy Sixx, Jay Von Monroe, and so on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm
I've been in an online relationship for six months now. We're VERY committed. Trust me when I say it. I don't wanna get deep into the whole soulmate business, etc, but I know neither of us are going anywhere anytime soon.
The point is to keep trying in the relationship; treat them like you would treat a partner inrl. Keep planning and try to spend as much time with your partner as you can. I live in Chicago (Soon will be in Virginia.) She lives in California. I'll be taking a trip to see her in three years, which is also a plus. If you keep planning for the future, etc, discussing it with your partner, it'll build more excitement, etc, and they won't go anywhere. At least it's working for me. It's different with everyone. C 8

I do recommend webcam and lots of other activities together. Like talk on the phone, join other websites other than Gaia. All that s**t, cause right now, she's not just my lover. She's my partner, my best friend. TAG TEAM, FAH!~<3

Junaluska Castigare

Jellen-chan

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:58 pm
ll_MyMiserableRomance_ll
Jellen-chan
xPrince of Rosesx
Hmmm,tell him you like but,if he wants to date you,ask him to show you a pic of him! Easy

Not so much, I've already thought of that. Anyone could easily go onto Google images and find a picture of a cute young male.

Make him show several pics. Because if he shows you several fake it would probably well known people. Such as Andy Sixx, Jay Von Monroe, and so on.

*Nods* Hm, good idea. C: Smart, too. Thanks.~  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces