Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Any other queers in the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:07 pm
Lady Direwolf
Cody Convicted
I wouldn't really consider myself genderqueer, but I do enjoy dressing up in what is generally considered male clothing on occasion. I like suits in dark colors, button up shirts, ties, pants and dress hats.

I call myself genderqueer because when I am dressed up in masculine clothes, i prefer masculine pronouns. i need more men's clothes though :c i don't have enough!

men's clothes are usually so much better quality than women's and so comfy. sadly my fiance has these tiny little hips so i cant fit into his pants.

i will always prefer women's underwear though and i love my bras. i need my frilly lace fix XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:55 pm
Lady Direwolf
The Ever-Changing Me
I'm pretty neutral on the whole gender thing. I'm female, but I act/dress either feminine or masculine, or a combination of both, depending on how I feel that day. I did cut my hair ultra short and love it so much more than my long, drag on the ground mess (exaggeration). On the other side, dressing up for my first, and last, prom was a lot of fun. Even though I ended up not wearing a dress, I had a lot of fun trying out some different make up and outfits.

What did you wear? biggrin I'm wearing a dress to prom this year, but I still have next year to think about what i want to wear... hrmm... >;3

I just shaved my head, like, a month and a half ago. So I feel you on the short hair! -high five-

Just slacks, a cool sparkly red tank, and heels. Kept it simple but awesome. I almost wish I wasn't graduating early just so I could go to prom next year, but whatever. I might ask one of my friends to take me so I can still go.

-high five back- I know right! Now that it's summer-ish-time I remember exactly why I cut it. I need to buy some more gel though, I'm almost out... Ugh need a job lol  

The Ever-Changing Me

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 pm
The only thing androgynous about me is my personality sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:13 pm
The Ever-Changing Me
Lady Direwolf
The Ever-Changing Me
I'm pretty neutral on the whole gender thing. I'm female, but I act/dress either feminine or masculine, or a combination of both, depending on how I feel that day. I did cut my hair ultra short and love it so much more than my long, drag on the ground mess (exaggeration). On the other side, dressing up for my first, and last, prom was a lot of fun. Even though I ended up not wearing a dress, I had a lot of fun trying out some different make up and outfits.

What did you wear? biggrin I'm wearing a dress to prom this year, but I still have next year to think about what i want to wear... hrmm... >;3

I just shaved my head, like, a month and a half ago. So I feel you on the short hair! -high five-

Just slacks, a cool sparkly red tank, and heels. Kept it simple but awesome. I almost wish I wasn't graduating early just so I could go to prom next year, but whatever. I might ask one of my friends to take me so I can still go.

-high five back- I know right! Now that it's summer-ish-time I remember exactly why I cut it. I need to buy some more gel though, I'm almost out... Ugh need a job lol

Oooh, that does sound nice.
My hair isn't quite long enough yet to use gel in and such... but I'm looking forward to using it in the future!
after next school year, during which I plan to keep it short, i'm going to dye it... dunno what color yet, though!  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm
TylerAnnihilate
Lady Direwolf
TylerAnnihilate
I do drag, and when I'm out of make-up, I'm more-or-less ******** class="clear">

Drag is so awesome. All I know of it is sadly, from RuPaul's Drag Race. Any opinions on that show?

Love it so much. Probably one of my favorite shows.
You should look up drag shows on youtube, they're fantastic.

One of my good friends loves RuPaul, so I watch it whenever I'm with her.
I kind of want to try dabbling as a drag king one day. Do you know of any good drag king shows? any youtube links you can recommend? i've tried looking before, and i must be missing all the good stuff -.-"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:16 pm
Cody Convicted
Lady Direwolf
Cody Convicted
I wouldn't really consider myself genderqueer, but I do enjoy dressing up in what is generally considered male clothing on occasion. I like suits in dark colors, button up shirts, ties, pants and dress hats.

I call myself genderqueer because when I am dressed up in masculine clothes, i prefer masculine pronouns. i need more men's clothes though :c i don't have enough!

No one's ever used male pronouns to refer to me. I don't think I would mind it. Sometimes my straight male friends refer to me as "one of the guys" though. Even if I'm in male clothes, people can still usually tell that I'm female because of my chest. It's not overly huge, but I don't think I'll go out and buy binders anytime soon. I like to mess around with the concepts of gender and gender stereotypes, but I feel that I am cisgender, if that makes sense.

I wish I had more male friends. But amongst the group of girls I spend time with, I'm sort of a mother/protective big-brother to all of them.
I don't ever bind, but I have a verrrry tight sportsbra I wear now and again when I want to look really masc.

Isn't ******** with that the best? XD I love confusing people, but I almost like being stealth better... people realizing I'm a girl can be sort of a mixed bag for me.

and it does make sense! biggrin Cisgendered is awesome, too. it just... doesn't feel quite like what i am, though, so i'm queer. not quite truly genderqueer, not quite cisgendered. if THAT makes sense!  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:18 pm
Shilberu Erikku

-patpat- Do you wish you were more physically androgynous? There's lots of fashion out there now that can help you, whatever gender you present as. :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:20 pm
Shanna66
Lady Direwolf
Shanna66
i think i could qualify as bigender, but to make things easy on myself and others i just call myself cis since i really enjoy my long hair and wearing pretty dresses

i wonder though, if im bigender would that mean im straight? xd

Well, in everything I know, being bi-gendered often comes with a sexual orientation identity that is separate for each.

So if your girl-you is a lesbian, then your boy-you is straight, if they both like girls only.

I like being pretty, too. But sometimes I just want to be flat and manly and do my boythang. XD

im pansexual xd i prefer the look of straight couples though so thats why i think if i wanted to get technical with it i would just call mysef a straight bigender lol

i love being pretty, and im pretty sure if i was a man i would still wear pretty dresses every once in a while. i love cross dressing and pretending to be the other sex every once in a while. its easy to get away with since i was born a girl and its normal to wear pants lol

I know what you mean! c: crossdressing is very fun.
and pansexual is awesome :3 i dunno if i'm pan or not... i've had crushes on boys and girls, and i know it wouldn't matter if a person was trans or bigendered to me, so... maybe? queer is just my safe catchall for what i am, lol whee  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:56 pm
Lady Direwolf
Shilberu Erikku

-patpat- Do you wish you were more physically androgynous? There's lots of fashion out there now that can help you, whatever gender you present as. :3

Well I can't really at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Lady Direwolf
Shilberu Erikku

Well I can't really at the moment.

:S Why not?  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:44 pm
I'm either bi, lesbian, queer or pan. But I usually go with bi or queer. It's easier to explain, since I've had crushes both geners, but mainly on girls and have an ex-girlfriend, but I'm into feminine guys...

I love dressing as a dude, but most of my wardrobe is androgynous. I act more masculine, though. My style is like The Ever-Changing Me. I'll dress more femme one day, and the next I'll be more masculine, or a combination of both.

So...Yeah. I'm a confusing person. XD

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:02 pm
I'm definitely a guy. I also couldn't ever see myself wearing drag. It just isn't my thing. I like to see someone do it well, though!  

bollier

Lulu Nyx

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:26 pm
I'm personally super-boyish.

Born a female, but I've wanted to be a boy since I was little~

Unfortunately.. my figure's a bit to... generous to hide easily, but I rarely wear female clothing.

I'm personally Pan/Asexual - and my personal style is generally boyish or ********, perhaps? Aren't I confusing?~  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:39 am
Lady Direwolf
The Ever-Changing Me
Lady Direwolf
The Ever-Changing Me

Oooh, that does sound nice.
My hair isn't quite long enough yet to use gel in and such... but I'm looking forward to using it in the future!
after next school year, during which I plan to keep it short, i'm going to dye it... dunno what color yet, though!

Sweet! Once I'm out of my Criminal Justice class (damn uniform) I'm thinking of dying my bangs teal/turquoise, and the rest black (it's naturally brown). They're so thin and short that one tube of dye would last forever! But first I'm getting a tattoo, which will take all of my money... It's sort of a tribal lily design on my leg. I'm checking out a few local shops today to see where I'm going to have it done.  

The Ever-Changing Me

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:45 am
Lady Direwolf
Shanna66
Lady Direwolf
Shanna66
i think i could qualify as bigender, but to make things easy on myself and others i just call myself cis since i really enjoy my long hair and wearing pretty dresses

i wonder though, if im bigender would that mean im straight? xd

Well, in everything I know, being bi-gendered often comes with a sexual orientation identity that is separate for each.

So if your girl-you is a lesbian, then your boy-you is straight, if they both like girls only.

I like being pretty, too. But sometimes I just want to be flat and manly and do my boythang. XD

im pansexual xd i prefer the look of straight couples though so thats why i think if i wanted to get technical with it i would just call mysef a straight bigender lol

i love being pretty, and im pretty sure if i was a man i would still wear pretty dresses every once in a while. i love cross dressing and pretending to be the other sex every once in a while. its easy to get away with since i was born a girl and its normal to wear pants lol

I know what you mean! c: crossdressing is very fun.
and pansexual is awesome :3 i dunno if i'm pan or not... i've had crushes on boys and girls, and i know it wouldn't matter if a person was trans or bigendered to me, so... maybe? queer is just my safe catchall for what i am, lol whee

i would say that if it wouldnt bother you then you are pan. i usualy tell people im bi because i hate having to explain the pan thing  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff