Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[PRP] We're Stuck Together (Dumaka, Yezekael) - FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm
Zeki grinned again. "Well, if you're gonna be that big, I guess that's the only way it'll work." It was certainly an amusing picture, and he joined in with Dumaka's laughter.

The idea that they would still be playing games, even when they were grown, was one that he hoped would come true. There were enough worries throughout the pride without the two of them growing up to be somber, boring lions as well.

"Hm... carry you back... how?" He asked, feigning caution. The answer was probably going to be yes, and probably yes no matter how Dumaka wanted to be carried back to the den. Zeki himself certainly didn't mind, but it was nice to be able to put up a front, simply for the sake of messing with his little brother. After all, that was one of the perks that came with being an elder sibling, wasn't it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Dumaka hadn’t even considered that there was more than one way to be carried but his older brother’s question made think. Maybe Zeki would have some trouble carrying a cub in his mouth like mom did…

“On your back!” he said suddenly and a string of giggles followed the suggestion. Oh, he’d love to return to the den on his brother’s back like he was a pampered prince or something! All his siblings would look in awe and be jealous… the question was: would Zeki go for it? The cub eyed his big brother expectantly, waiting for his reply

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Apparently, the wide-eyed little cub stare worked on everybody. The expectant little gaze was so cute, it would have been difficult to say no, even if Zeki had wanted to. Still, he wasn't going to make it seem that easy.

"What!" He exclaimed, widening his eyes, pretending to be shocked by the very idea of carrying his brother on his back. "Ridiculous! No! Absolutely not! Over my dead body! You'd have to climb on me to do it!" He huffed, but at the same time, flopped down onto the ground. The ride was there for for the taking if Dumaka decided to take the opportunity to clamber onto Zeki's back.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm
“I can climb!” Dumaka said at once, determined not to let the opportunity that had been so nicely presented to him pass. As if to prove his point, the cub immediately proceeded to climb on his brother’s back (trying so hard that he almost fell on the other side) and quickly made himself as comfortable as possible. But at littlest move from his older brother, the cub spread his body all over Zeki’s back and held on tight, very much resembling the pelts that some lions liked to wear. “See? I did it! Did you see?”  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 pm
It sure seemed like a win-win opportunity. Now Dumaka was getting a ride home, and Zeki looked a little spiffy with a striped thing hanging off his back. He craned his head to take a good look at his little brother clinging onto his back (much more comfortable than the leg, he had to admit), and giggled.

"Yuh huh!" He said with a nod, glad to see that Dumaka had managed to fasten himself to securely. "You're not gonna fall off, are you?" He cautioned, slowly getting to his feet and allowing them both some time to adjust before setting off at an even walk. "Maybe I can run home if you're holding on tight..." he added, wondering if that was a good idea. It did seem like more fun for the both of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 pm
“Yes, run!” The cub said fearlessly – though it could also be called carelessly – looking very excited by the new idea. He held on even tighter because not only would he rather not get hurt but also because it would defeat the purpose of arriving on a mighty steed if he were to fall on his face in front of all his siblings. He’d never hear the end of it!

“I’m not gonna fall! I’m strong!” he said boldly, doing his best to hold on without using his tiny – but remarkably sharp - claws. For a moment, his head dropped and it seemed as though he was hugging his older brother. Which wasn’t that far from the truth, really, because Dumaka felt a sort of comfort from the action. Feeling his brother’s warmth on his face made him close his eyes for an instant and the cub sighed contently. Having a family was good. Definitely.

- FIN -

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out