Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
A Girl With A Broken Heart To Fix Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:00 pm
Luke picks up the phone "Hello? Luke speaking." Luke said in a laid back tone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
"um hi this is sky the waitress from the diner" she said wondering if he thought she was a creep. she then said "you left your wallet her on the table. I looked in it annd found you business card." she said this kind of fast cause she was nervous for some reason  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:09 pm
Luke checks his pockets and checks the desk real fast. "I'm glad you have it then and called. I'd be in some trouble after that. anyways bring it to the shop once you done. its close to the dorms." Luke said kind of embarrassed. "I'll see you here okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
"yea sure i can bring it to you. See you when i get off in about 2 hours."

~Time Lapse~

Sky walks into the music store and starts looking around for Luke and walks up to the counter and waits  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:17 pm
Luke walks back to the counter holding a guitar and notices sky at the counter. "hey. welcome to my shop." Luke says in a kind tone. "you may have something that belongs to me, am I correct?" Luke said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
Sky smiled sweetly and said "yes i do have something of yours." She continued smiling  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:25 pm
Luke takes back his wallet. "thankyou for returning it to me." Luke said with a smile. he then pulls out a picture of him and his parents when he was ten. "any ways feel free to look around the shop anytime. I'll be here if you need anything." Luke said then went to tune the guitar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
Sky sees the picture and askes Luke "Who are they?" she tilted her head with a quite curious loook on her face  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:33 pm
"the kid is me the other two are my deceased parents." Luke said openly. "People ask all the time so I have become used to answering the question."Luke said with a small hint of sadness.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
Sky sensing the sadness in His voice says "im so sorry hun" she then looked down and said "im sorry i asked luke"  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:44 pm
"don't worry its in the past and I made out well for now." Luke said trying to keep himself calm. "anyways feel free to check out the store or go home if you want." Luke said calming down and focusing on the guitar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
sky sighs and says "i guess i should be getting home. Well see you around luke?" she said this with kind of a hopeful tone.  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:16 pm
He smiles "yeah. see you around." Luke then puts up the tuned guitar and kicks on the radio to catch a band he met in his travels.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:29 am
User Image
Sky smiles back as she walks out of the store. She then goes home and eats and begins reading a book.  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm
after a while luke closes the store down and heads upstairs to his room. he then starts to look over his travel log and look back over his pictures of him and his friends.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff