Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
It LIVES? O_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satouki

Dapper Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:45 pm
Doughnuts? Yes.
Coffee? No. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:14 am
Anyone playing Portal 2? Its awesome, but none of my friends on my 360 hav it, so I can't do co-op. emo  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 pm
Lord Burn
Anyone playing Portal 2? Its awesome, but none of my friends on my 360 hav it, so I can't do co-op. emo

Heard good things, don't have it yet. Ryn was making me watch videos of the space core, the defective turret, the different turret, etc. Just been playing Phantasy Star Universe. >^.^<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:50 pm
I never really got TOO far into playing the games, though I've watched them through, and seen most of the parts. However the second I haven't seen anything of.

Awwh, PSU makes me sad.. 'specially since the PC/Ps2 servers died.. So much for all my hard work there. D;

You might need more than donuts to get minions.. Some of them might be diabetic.. >.>  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 am
Charm Lord X
I never really got TOO far into playing the games, though I've watched them through, and seen most of the parts. However the second I haven't seen anything of.

Awwh, PSU makes me sad.. 'specially since the PC/Ps2 servers died.. So much for all my hard work there. D;

You might need more than donuts to get minions.. Some of them might be diabetic.. >.>

*nod nod* PSU is a lot of work. I used to play on the PC servers too, and it feels like it is taking forever to get back my levels and equipment. I don't want to become too addicted to it again though, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:10 pm
PSU is an interesting place for me. IT had it's ups and downs, that's for sure. Oddly enough, I actually met an ex of mine on there. But that' a whole 'nother story. =3

I couldn't think to really go through all the levellng again.. and paying for the hunter license kind of annoys me. D: So I never really stuck with it afterward. n_n  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm
Guide of Restless Spirits

*nod nod* PSU is a lot of work. I used to play on the PC servers too, and it feels like it is taking forever to get back my levels and equipment. I don't want to become too addicted to it again though, lol.

Uh..love, you already surpassed where you were on the PC by a long shot. The only thing you don't have is the one outfit you had. Easily rectified by Player Shops though. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Ryn Kuromaru

Uh..love, you already surpassed where you were on the PC by a long shot. The only thing you don't have is the one outfit you had. Easily rectified by Player Shops though. :3

T-T I hate the player shops. They make everything way too expensive. Plus, I need the money for upgrading my partner machine and weapons.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am
Ryn Kuromaru

T-T I hate the player shops. They make everything way too expensive. Plus, I need the money for upgrading my partner machine and weapons.

Don't worry, hun, I'll help you out as much as I can. <3
Also, look through the Avatar Marketplace soon. I wanna know if there's anything you want.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:51 am
Lord Burn

Heard good things, don't have it yet. Ryn was making me watch videos of the space core, the defective turret, the different turret, etc. Just been playing Phantasy Star Universe. >^.^<

Whaaa?! You played Phantasy Star Universe?!

It feels so rare to find people who played that game... and here we have two of them right now. :3

Alas, I was a fairly lonely Guardian on the PC server... ^^;  

Leolnaan

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:07 pm
Leolnaan
Lord Burn

Whaaa?! You played Phantasy Star Universe?!

It feels so rare to find people who played that game... and here we have two of them right now. :3

Alas, I was a fairly lonely Guardian on the PC server... ^^;

>^.^< I miss the PC server, but I've got my levels back on the xbox360, and I finally got my partner machine upgraded enough to fight with me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:34 pm
Yeah, I was the same way. I was usually partying up with the NPCs, Guide, or my buddies Zantyf and Kismet.

Yeah, you're 20 levels above where you were when the PC Servers went down, love.

I miss the PSU PC Servers, but I'm eagerly awaiting PSO2.
Until then, PSU Xbox 360 Server, and other games on LIVE.  

Ryn Kuromaru

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm
Ryn Kuromaru
Yeah, I was the same way. I was usually partying up with the NPCs, Guide, or my buddies Zantyf and Kismet.

Yeah, you're 20 levels above where you were when the PC Servers went down, love.

I miss the PSU PC Servers, but I'm eagerly awaiting PSO2.
Until then, PSU Xbox 360 Server, and other games on LIVE.

Yay! Partner Machinery upgraded and they put the nicer room items up for sale! *dances around*  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:36 am
I played the single player of PSU for the PS2, it was interesting, but not enough to pay for it. Especially when I got it for the 360 and they wanted money beyond my LIVE money.

*Is cheap MMO wise*

Got my new sig to work, turns out Gaia hates spaces in URLs.

I've been playing Portal 2, Brütal Legend, and Rockband 2. Also, fan spazzing over Homestuck.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:01 am
Lord Burn
I played the single player of PSU for the PS2, it was interesting, but not enough to pay for it. Especially when I got it for the 360 and they wanted money beyond my LIVE money.

*Is cheap MMO wise*

Got my new sig to work, turns out Gaia hates spaces in URLs.

I've been playing Portal 2, Brütal Legend, and Rockband 2. Also, fan spazzing over Homestuck.

I like PSU, but not the offline version.
Otherwise, I've been watching Ryn play Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and soon he's going to begin Fable 3. I'd play more games, but half the time I'm afraid something will jump at the screen and scare me half to death. O.O  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff