Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
For after all, what is man in nature? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:46 pm
"I see... interesting...well how about you come in and tell me alittle about yourself then, you are getting pale after all." Cipher chuckled as he held the door open for Qtronix, a slight smile appearing on his face as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 pm
Qtronix stepped inside the library, then looked at the massive collection of books, "Is this your residence?" he asked, then noticed Pops by the desk.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm
"I might as well live here with all the time I spend here!" Cipher laughed as he shut the door behind him, finally giving the air in the library time to settle. "I live in the barracks just like everyone one else though."

Cipher then motioned to Pops, "Oh by the way....this is Pops...don't mind him, he can be overly ecstatic at times... " Cipher groaned as Pops hopped over the desk and grabbed Qtronix's hand and shook it repeatedly," Zip Zop Zom Ba Da Bop! It's a pleasure to meet you!!" Pops let out a hearty laugh as Cihper just shook his head is displeasure.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm
Qtronix returned the handshake with a vigorous grip, acknowledging the man's attitude. He nodded to Pops as he said, "Likewise." and with that, he let go of Pops' hand. Qtronix set his rifle down, the rifle stock by his feet, and his hand holding the barrel.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:01 pm
"So what's your name then, Solider?" Cipher asked Qtronix as he got himself another cup. He set his cup below the dispenser and allowed the hot coffee to flow into his cup, he gave Qtronix a smile as he leaned against the desk, waiting for his coffee and an answer to his inquiry.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm
"Stormcloud. Qtronix Stormcloud, Fenrir Initiate." Qtronix replied. It was branded into the super-soldiers to answer straight to the point and as short as possible.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 pm
"I see...well it's nice to meet you Qtronix, you already know me so I guess no introductions are in order...." Cipher began to reach for his cup of coffee when the base alarm began to sound, the signal for all combatants to head to the briefing room. "Damn it, just when I thought I had a break...." Cipher down the cup of coffee and a single swing as he crumpled up the cup and threw it in the wastebasket.

"Come on you two, lets get going." Cipher pushed opened the door, the wind now feeling harsher then it was a few precious moments ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm
Perhaps a very scary fact about the super-soldiers is that they never close their eyes unless their eye(s) get injured, or if they're sleeping. The worse part is, they don't blink.

Qtronix followed behind Cipher. This was going to be his first mission, and Qtronix savored every bit of noise that the alarms made.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:31 pm
Cipher arrived in the briefing room and took his seat with the air group, on the opposite end of the room from the Army group and just next to the base defense group. The room was shaped in a semi circle with the center forward spot being the screen for the briefing. The base commander chimed in over the intercom, "To all newcomers, sorry about this having to happen on your first day here, but please take your seats quickly."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:34 pm
Qtronix stood by the entrance. He didn't find any super-soldier related personnel, not instructors, or the parent-like scientists that he always interacted with. He decided to sit by the Army group, despite not really being part of the Army. Technically, the super-soldiers were a branch of the Army, but the way that they were trained, they can be a part of any military. Of course, putting the super-soldiers in the Army was the cheapest and most effective way so far.

With attentive eyes and ears, Qtronix was ready to listen to the briefing.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm
Mission One: Trial by Fire
Mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wRRzBY1Eps

Alright everyone, this operation should be very simple, but our survival and that of Ustio itself depends on it's success so I trust all of you to give it your all!

The situation is this, the Belken army has dropped a division of tanks a few miles away from the base under the cover of the storm and are slowly advance towards the base, no doubt in an attempt to ambush. So are plan is simple, ambush them before they can advance any further towards the base.

This is our plan of attack, our army battalions will be dropped behind enemy line to naturalize the long range SAM sites that the enemy has set up. The 6th Air Division will gain Air Superiority by shooting down any patrol fighter and then proceed to high attitude until the SAM are brought down. Once the ground forces have accomplished their objectives, destroy the Tanks advancing on our Base. I wish you all the best of luck!

Friendly Force:
Cipher(Air) F-22A
6th Air Division: 5 F-15A's

Qtronix(Ground)
3 Battalions of Paratroopers

Enemy Forces:
6th Tactical Wing (Air)- 6 Mig-29 A's

8th Ground Division(Ground)
10 T-80 Tanks
10 Long Range SAM's
3 Battalions of ground infantry deployed with Tanks and Sam's  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm
Qtronix took mental notes of the briefing, and when it was over, officers of the 1st Airborne Battalion started calling the men into the respective transport aircraft, Qtronix tagged along with them. The rush before battle assailed Qtronix's nerves, and it was obvious he was more excited than scared.

The first time he'll be in a real battle. The first time he will kill men. It was all new. Just the briefing itself gave off a different feel than the simulations that Qtronix went through as part of the training of becoming a super-soldier. It was obvious that his presence was a morale booster to the Paratroopers, and that was new for him as well.

As he sat down and buckled up, he leaned his head back, and the glow in his eyes receded; the sign that a super-soldier 'closes' his eyes.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 pm
Cipher walked out of the room and took a deep breath, Just remember the only rule of war Cipher.... survive He walked out onto the runway and noticed Qtronix getting into his plane, I don't know why...but I feel like this is his first actual engagement... He walked over and stuck his head in the door, "Yo Buddy, I got your back in the air, make sure you cover me on the ground alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 pm
"You got it." Qtronix replied, then his eyes regained it's glow and he gave Cipher a thumbs up. "I want to get going ASAP, so we may be able to perhaps catch them by surprise." Qtronix said, remembering a few strategies from the simulations he's done during training.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm
"Best of luck." Cipher returned the thumbs up and walked off towards his F-22 which was now parked on the runway, the rest of the fighters had gone ahead and taken off. He guided his hand over the gray polished wing, he and this plane had seen plenty of combat together, and he wasn't going to break that relationship today. He got into his cockpit and sealed it off, running through his final system check. "Galm 1, or Solo Wing Pixy...you are clear for take off!" The tower informed him of his status.

"Roger, Cipher launching." Cipher replied coolly as he taxied off and soared into the air, pushing the throttle to catch up with the rest of the squad.

[Commence Operation]  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces