Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Kimono High School (a school rp.open for anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Ruby Amaya Yami

Ruby had woken up early and was now walking through the school halls wondering where the hell was the principal's office!? She couldn't get her student ID thingy and her schedule if she didn't know where to get them from, ne?

She yawned a bit. Yep, she surely hated to wake up early. She hoped she had afternoon classes. It'd be down right torture for her to wake up early...again! She sighed and looked on the campus map thingy her father had gave her...was she even in the right wing? Or the right school? This map with weird symbols, written in French (which her father knew perfectly, compared to her) was weird. Didn't they have any normal maps with Witch symbols? Or English!?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 am
So jean got any friends?  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image"Im in 11th grade.I have a few friends.We dance together and skateboard sometimes.I should have brought my skateboard with me." Jean said.Him and Patrick soon arrived at the school.It was a big school.Other smaller building surrounded it.For new and transfer students,it was difficult to find their way around.Jean always had a good sense of direction even in new places.He would quickly find his way around the school after a few minutes of looking around.Jean walked up the stairs and opened the door then held the door open for Patrick.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:45 pm
Thanks dude so what race are you anyways? I'm a demon vampire mix I was human... was *laughs then sighs sadly then shudders thinking about the wreck* so wanna be friends?  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image "Its no problem.Im a demi-god and sure,we can be friends.'' Jean said.Jean takes out a list with his classes on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 pm
Sweet. *looks at list* hey we have the same classes jean so... what classes do we have?  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image"Just average classes.Its only 7:00 and class starts at 8:00. I like that this school lets you make clubs.Im thinking of makeing one.'' Jean says  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Name: Jesse
Picture:
Human Appearance:
User Image

Night Mare Appearance:
User Image

Grade: 11

Powesr: Nightmares - if she touches you, you go into a state where you go through one nightmare after another and it cause your body to shut down quickly or slowly depending on how she wants it. Also if you are asleep and close to her without touching you she can change what your dreaming about.

Race:
Not very sure what i am...

Personality:
Sweet,Caring,insecure,easily jealous,out going

Bio: Jesse was born with red eyes and white hair,which doctors could not explain. Her parents didn't care they kept her anyway. That was until she brought them sleepless nights. She soon killed her parents on accident. That was when she left. Jesse had a younger brother but she hasn't seen him for 6 years and still does not know where he is. She still doesn't know how she got the ability to give people night mares,but it has ruined her life...

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
Ruby Amaya Yami

Ruby continued to look around lost. There weren't too many people around, so she didn't really have many people to ask. She sighed and looked around hoping to see someone who looked more friendly and wouldn't get annoyed if she asked. She'd hate to start off the wrong foot on her first day no less

She looked around curiously, before she spotted a blue haired boy and a black haired boy walking into the school. Well, they seemed to be older then her, so they probably knew their way around, right? Hello. Excuse me? Does any of you know where the principal's office is? Or how to read a French map? Or someone who knows this? I think I'm a little lost. she said, sighing a bit and pointing to the map and biting her lip gently as she waited for the two boys to answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:10 pm
User ImageThe blue haired boy looked at the girl who spoke to them.''Bonjour.I know my way around most of this school so I can take you to the principal's office if you want." Jean said with a kind smile.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 pm
(Should we wait for jesses?) Hi I'm patrick patrick said to ruby  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:36 pm
xxxxxx████████████████████████████████████ (( )) █████████████

J e s s e

(( Sorry for taking so long.... ))
Jesse walked down the hall with her books folded up in her arms. She looked at the little piece of paper the office had given her with her locker number on it. Once she found the locker she opend it and put her things inside. She peeked over at all the other kids,sighed then closed her locker.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Just a Nightmare….. I t s O n l y I n Y o u r xM i n d ?

User Image  

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm
(Saw your profile jesse nice can you look at mine?) *sees jesse* hi I'm patrick what's your name?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 pm
xxxxxx████████████████████████████████████ (( )) █████████████

J e s s e

(( ya i did i looked at everyone's ))
Jesse said nothing, just looked Patrick over. "Its Jesse..." She said quietly. She didn't really like to talk to people all that much,so this was new to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Just a Nightmare….. I t s O n l y I n Y o u r xM i n d ?

User Image  

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Nice...name is your power nightmares? By any chance?  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff