3DS HOOPLAH THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm
I love the 3DS and everything, but don't abandon your old DS just yet.

Regular DS games blow on the 3DS.
Either the resolution makes the game look blurry and awful, or you use the start-select trick, which is better, but makes the graphics tiny.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:38 pm
I ACTUALLY STREETPASSED SOMEONE IN THE SUBWAY OR SOMETHING AND FOUND THEIR MII ON MY SECOND DAY YEAHH THIS IS AWESOME  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm
Porygoon
I ACTUALLY STREETPASSED SOMEONE IN THE SUBWAY OR SOMETHING AND FOUND THEIR MII ON MY SECOND DAY YEAHH THIS IS AWESOME

I actually managed to get someone's Mii at the college too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm
Waynebrizzle
Porygoon

Yeahhh this is the coolest xd

It's too bad we haven't encountered any fat guys who will go easy on us because we're new  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm
I saw someone playing a black DS on the subway today and got up from my seat and nonchalantly stood beside him but it turns out he was playing a black DS lite. :/

Ah well, more people will get 3DSes as time goes on!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:52 pm
Porygoon
Waynebrizzle
Porygoon

Yeahhh this is the coolest xd

It's too bad we haven't encountered any fat guys who will go easy on us because we're new

Maybe when we get their Mii at the plaza he'll be laughing at Chun Li's shitty butt.

also I think two of the biggest impediments of the 3DS in this stage are:

1: People thinking it's just another DS revision. I'm not even kidding. I've seen posts and comments from people everywhere assuming it's just another revision like the DS Lite. A simple 10 second look would tell you otherwise, but oh well.

2: People thinking 3D is a gimmick. This is also a stupid thing to have to overcome. 3D doesn't need to do something substantial to "prove" itself. Did HD ever do that? Hell no. It just looks cool. So does 3D.

Once people overcome these two things, it'll probably sell much better.  

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm
People are dumb sometimes

Once a bunch of awesome new games come out for it, I'm sure it'll get even more popular, too. I think its library is gonna end up being kinda like a combination of the PS2's and the Gamecube's, but new, portable and in 3D. It's gonna be SICK.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:06 pm
I haven't street passed anyone yet, and I'm not really hopeful about it.
The 3DS has so much potential, though. I hope it doesn't flop.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:07 pm
Porygoon

Once a bunch of awesome new games come out for it, I'm sure it'll get even more popular, too. I think its library is gonna end up being kinda like a combination of the PS2's and the Gamecube's, but new, portable and in 3D. It's gonna be SICK.

Forget sick, that s**t's gonna be TERMINALLY ILL.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:10 pm
Waynebrizzle
Porygoon

Forget sick, that s**t's gonna be TERMINALLY ILL.

That s**t's gonna be so illin' that it'll barf all over your face in 3D!  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas