Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Weird Foods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms White Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 am
I put ketchup on everything, including tortilla chips, popcorn, carrots, crackers, green peppers, and rice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:24 pm
Hogosha neko
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Hogosha neko
I know one of the foods I LOVE but weirds the hell out of everybody else is something I call tuna-eggs.

Its basically hard boiled eggs cut in half, yolks removed, and then tuna put where the yolk would be.

So basically like a devilled egg with tuna instead of w/e you call it.
if i imagine eating it itd taste good but i think itd look gross when i first see it lol

Yeah, it doesnt look very attractive. And talking about it doest sound like the best either, but its good.

Its like a plate full of these fishy smelling, wet-n-slippery things on a plate. not really an attractive site.
Hey, I love fish, so that sound GREAT to me! biggrin  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 pm
I took a can of boiled quail eggs to band camp last summer, and I got a lot of strange looks for that one. But I just can't help it. My stepmum is from Laos (it's part of Asia) so we get lots of "weird" foods at my house that are really quite delicious.
Take, for example, the way my grandfather cooks fish (this is the stepmum's dad, keep in mind) He doesn't skin it or fillet it or anthing. He takes the whole fish, sprinkles a little bit of seasoning on it, stabs a stick through it, and lays it on the grill... Do I love it? Yes I do. In fact, that is always my favourite part of his visit; I get to eat fish. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 am
ok. i just got another weird look but i dont get why.
I love french fries and milkshakes. I thought alot of people did, but ive gotten a few looks when i do that  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:57 pm
Sometimes if I feel the need for something sweet I'll eat fruit, chew on a piece of Juicy Fruit gum, or have a mini chocolate bar.

One thing I get cravings for is avocado. I can slice one of those, scoop it out, and eat it on anything. Avocado sandwiches are a strange favorite of mine. It's smooth like peanut butter, but cool and not sticky.

Avocados are the best.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 pm
This may be weird but I like to eat kiwi and I will even eat the fuzzy outside xD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
This may be weird but I like to eat kiwi and I will even eat the fuzzy outside xD

childhood friend of my ate the entire apple. I laterally mean she would eat the core, seeds, stem. oh i miss her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:33 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

childhood friend of my ate the entire apple. I laterally mean she would eat the core, seeds, stem. oh i miss her.

LOl yeah i know some people who do that  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 am
I tried eating the whole apple one. Minus the stem of course.

Swallowing the seeds was hard, I like to chew my food and it doesn't seem right swallowing something I didn't chew.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 am
I'm actually very picky about food, so it always weird people out that I like so many weird things with ketchup. I've even tried chocolate with ketchup. That tastes kinda weird. Not bad, just weird.  

Ms White Rabbit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:18 pm
Hogosha neko
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Hogosha neko
I know one of the foods I LOVE but weirds the hell out of everybody else is something I call tuna-eggs.

Its basically hard boiled eggs cut in half, yolks removed, and then tuna put where the yolk would be.

So basically like a devilled egg with tuna instead of w/e you call it.
if i imagine eating it itd taste good but i think itd look gross when i first see it lol

Yeah, it doesnt look very attractive. And talking about it doest sound like the best either, but its good.

Its like a plate full of these fishy smelling, wet-n-slippery things on a plate. not really an attractive site.

Sounds like raw oysters XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:19 pm
Ms White Rabbit
I'm actually very picky about food, so it always weird people out that I like so many weird things with ketchup. I've even tried chocolate with ketchup. That tastes kinda weird. Not bad, just weird.

I used to do a hershey chocolate bar with cheese. But it was a specific spread cheese that I can't find anymore sad  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 am
Chocolate and cheese? How could you destroy such a tasty thing as cheeses by assaulting with gross chocolate!?

Also, does anyone else not like chocolate or is it just me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm
00Shoe
Chocolate and cheese? How could you destroy such a tasty thing as cheeses by assaulting with gross chocolate!?

Also, does anyone else not like chocolate or is it just me.

Pretty sure it's just you cause chocolate is amazing. Especially dark. And put dark with sharp cheddar and you've got the best combo.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 pm
Yeah people look at me like I am an alien when I tell them that I do not like chocolate.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff