Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I really need some advice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 am
Raving Exile
She told her parents about me.... s**t!!!!! Now they want to meet me. like her mom called me and said that she just wants to talk... but they said they dont mind... now im confuzzled

Confuzzled indeed. Have fun trying to dodge this bullet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 am
Juxtaposedjoker
She's under the age of consent. STAY AWAY. Find out the age of consent in your state. For most states, it's 15-16. You could be looking at some serious charges just for flirting with her. The hysteria over ***** in this country is something to seriously think about. Especially, if you too are a woman. Add gay to underage and they are ready to burn you at the stake.

Don't email, gaia message, IM or txt with her. All of these things can be retireved by her parents. Honestly, the best thing you can do is move on. Find someone else because there is always someone else. Four years from now, if you even still think about her at all and I'd bet good money you won't, then look her up. Do anything else and you risk a lot more than a broken heart.
I like this response. :/  

The Green Apple 101

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers