Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Ghostly Love 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 pm
"I-I..." She frowns and buries her face in her pillow. "Ok." She says.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am
Noah looked sadly at rayne. ".....I'm sorry.....just be carefull." he said drifting out the window. "I'll see you around" he turned away and flew off. (The perks of being a ghost)  

Twistedmusic11

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 pm
ChaosAngel162

She frowns when he leaves. It was nice to have some form of company, even if the guy was dead. She puts her hood up and heads down the road for a little stroll.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 am
Noah was sitting with his back against his killers window
She walked into the room and saw him there. "What do you want?" she said glaring at him and opening the window.
"Come on now you know why i'm here Alice....what are you going to do to her?"
"That Noah does not concern you"
"Oh it does....stay away from her or you'll see what i can really do" Noah said before jumping off and fading from sight. "Time to make some plans..." he said as he drifted  

Twistedmusic11

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 am
Rayne sees the park and goes sit on a swing. It begins to rain, but she stays there. She loves the rain and puts her hood down, her hair clings to her face and back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm
Sweet Slient Death
Rayne sees the park and goes sit on a swing. It begins to rain, but she stays there. She loves the rain and puts her hood down, her hair clings to her face and back.

Noah saw rayne on the swing, he difted staying out of sight. He thought she the most beautiful person he had ever seen. "i so wish now more than ever that i was alive...." he said before drifting away quickly so Rayne didn't see him.  

Twistedmusic11

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:24 pm
ChaosAngel162

Rayne heard something and looked around. She didnt see anything so she continued swinging. She laughs freely as the rain splatters on her cold face. She only truly felt free in the rain.The tiny droplets were a getaway in themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:30 pm
ChaosAngel162

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:33 am
Noah difted down a roadside......hearing a scream he turned and saw little girl in the middle of the road and a truck about to hit her.....without thinking he trying to pick her up and move her out of the way.... *srceech of brakes* Noah and the young girl where at the side of the road, "how?!" he said looking around he saw that everyone could see him...a ghostly whisper in his ear said "Well done lost soul....by puting your self in danger even after your death has earnt you the passage into guardian angelship.....with this you have regained a body....."
the mother of the girl came over and thanked him before walking away.... "i'm going to see Rayne...see how she is..." Noah said walking away towards the park. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:32 pm
[quote="]
Rayne swings in the rain as it splatters on her face. Her hair sticks to her face and back.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:12 am
Sweet Slient Death
[quote="]

Rayne swings in the rain as it splatters on her face. Her hair sticks to her face and back.
Noah walked into the park an sat on the swing next to rayne "hello again Ranye...." he said lokking at her before starting to swing slowly  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:44 pm
Rayne smiles at him. "Hey."  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:09 am
Sweet Slient Death
Rayne smiles at him. "Hey."

"hey now whatcha doing sitting in the rain all by yourself?" Noah said  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:19 pm
"Enjoying the rain." She tells him happily. She was always her happiest in the rain.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:00 am
Sweet Slient Death
"Enjoying the rain." She tells him happily. She was always her happiest in the rain.

"glad to hear ya happy" Noah said with a smile as he stood an gave Ranye a hug before turning away saying "Got one last thing to do.....see ya at school tomorrow."  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff