Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply North
Anyone from Jacksonville??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u from jacksonville...
  yes
  no
View Results

Kanna_Mizuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:01 pm
angelicjagaur
I would like to live in Jacksonville i live in MN crying I would like to live in Jacksonville because I would go see the Jacksonville Jaguars play (there a Football team)
ur idding me? I've been to a bajillion games and at every one there is a drunken brawl. I went to a VIP Jaguars dinner once and ate with Jimmy Smith. then he left to eat with Mark Brunell.........  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:32 pm
Kanna_Mizuki
angelicjagaur
I would like to live in Jacksonville i live in MN crying I would like to live in Jacksonville because I would go see the Jacksonville Jaguars play (there a Football team)
ur idding me? I've been to a bajillion games and at every one there is a drunken brawl. I went to a VIP Jaguars dinner once and ate with Jimmy Smith. then he left to eat with Mark Brunell.........
Ouch.

Wait, how did you get to be in a VIP dinner? Did you blackmail someone?  

AlienOmega

wolfdidditz

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:01 am
southside jax here, go DUVALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:01 am
I don't LIVE in Jacksonville, and I wasn't born there, however my grandmother lives there so I've spent a majority of my life hanging around Jacksonville, and I was raised there for a good long while.  

Ikotsu

Kanna_Mizuki

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:05 pm
AlienOmega
Kanna_Mizuki
angelicjagaur
Ouch.

My mother was one of the ice cream vendors at the stadium thus we had connections. I also got into the cirsus fopr free everynight because we also sold ice cream at the colleseum ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:43 pm
Kanna_Mizuki
AlienOmega
Kanna_Mizuki
angelicjagaur
Ouch.

My mother was one of the ice cream vendors at the stadium thus we had connections. I also got into the cirsus fopr free everynight because we also sold ice cream at the colleseum ^_^
Think you could arrange for some friends to tag along in a place like that for a GoF meet-up? twisted  

AlienOmega

. Shockaroozie .

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:28 pm
Aha, got some J-ville peeps, finally.
Westside (904) Duval!! What what bitches.
Lived here all my life, ain't planning to move either.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:36 am
I'm yet another Orange Park kid. go 32065!  

cherry peel

[-] Sweet Sacrifice [-]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:24 pm
. Shockaroozie .
Aha, got some J-ville peeps, finally.
Westside (904) Duval!! What what bitches.
Lived here all my life, ain't planning to move either.
that is probably the best reply that came up yet..lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:19 pm
Whoot 32217 person here XD I win because I say so!  

Kyou_Blizz_Cat

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:03 am
Me! Me!

I'm a new resident, though, haha. Currently staying with my aunt and uncle as I attend FCCJ. Been here since August 25th!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:07 pm
    ยป ' e e p.

I live in Jacksonville. Not a fan though considering this is the only place I ever lived at. Never moved out of this stupid house even.

.____________x

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

Le Fille Cassee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:26 pm
32210, lived here my whole life and while I love it I want to see more of the world...PM me if you want, I love meeting friends!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:50 pm
i'm in St. Augustine 32084, so kinda close. i just moved here and am looking foe friends. pm me!  

Hotaru230

NagaWolfwood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:51 am
I live on the South Side. Hit me with one if you wanna get to know me or hang out (after talking of course)  
North

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff