Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Questions, Assistance and Feedback. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uxiei

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 am
I joined this guild a while ago, and after everything that's happened, I'm glad to see its back. For some odd reason I just got the past like..six or so guild announcements all at once, which is a little odd. But it was kinda like a nice surprise to hear all at once how everything is starting to get up and running again.

I really want to try and get more involved, and try to help spread the word.
So, sorry if this a repeat question but, is it okay to use images and segments from the magazine to create some banners and images to help get the word out there? I will gladly share them of course, I mean, if anyone would want them.

Also, really enjoyed reading the new issue. I'll need to go through and really read it again when I have more time so I could give proper feedback.

Thanks everyone who is working hard to bring GOM back. C:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 am
I wouldn't have a problem with you doing that, so long as you make whatever banners you create available for anyone else in the guild to use freely. smile  

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

uxiei

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:08 am
Okay then, next question.
When I do get around to doing so, is there a specific place you would like me to 'share' them?
C:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 am
Private Message them to me. smile
We're working on a banner-dump place, and the images themselves need to be uploaded to our GOM photobucket account thing.  

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

uxiei

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm
Okay then. I'll get started once I think up some epic design for them.
Shouldn't take long once I get started. C:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:40 am
Is it still too late to advertise in GOM?

Will there be an Issue 5?

gonk

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheCrazyAsian08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:04 am
Question:

Hi, I'm the Captain of The R.C.P.F.C. Club Guild and a member of this guild. Back when theMeji was the Captain, he and I talked and it was confirm then that we were Guild Affliates. Since he's not the Captain anymore and our guilds really having ever talked or done anything or we still Guild Affliates? I think he mentioned we could post our guild info somewhere by we never got around to it since we were relatively new. I'm asking this because The R.C.P.F.C. Club Guild is updating it's rules, forums, and etc. We would still like to be affiliates of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:56 am
Herrow~ I'm the coordinator of The Daffodil Movement, the event for Cancer Awareness Month. The GOM was kind enough to advertise us last April. I was wondering if there would be any interest in doing an article about the event this April? It has a lot of history, and I think maybe a story or interview about it would really help get the word out about it.

I realize it might be a little late for asking, so if not, we'll just be placing an ad^^;

Thanks!  

Blaizekit

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 am
Blaizekit
Herrow~ I'm the coordinator of The Daffodil Movement, the event for Cancer Awareness Month. The GOM was kind enough to advertise us last April. I was wondering if there would be any interest in doing an article about the event this April? It has a lot of history, and I think maybe a story or interview about it would really help get the word out about it.

I realize it might be a little late for asking, so if not, we'll just be placing an ad^^;

Thanks!

We most certainly will. I made sure you were in last Aprils issue, because Cancer personally has touched my life through some of my family members. Please P.M me any graphics that you want to use, and maybe a small (2-3 sentence) write up. Don't worry about advertising costs or paying us anything. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 am
-Candii_Sweet-
Is it still too late to advertise in GOM?

Will there be an Issue 5?

gonk

No and Yes.
Haha. 3nodding PM Admiral about Advertising.  

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

Lockheart_fox

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 am
I got a suggestion for your next issue why not do an article about Monster Galaxy on Facebook? It's a very popular game right now I have been playing it for a while and I'm hooked on it. So what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:59 pm
I've got a question and suggestion.
Is this Magazine going to keep going? From previous posts, and seeing how seemingly un-active the guild is, it seems like GOM is dying out... Are you planning on continuing issue after issue?

Also, I suggest making a section about the 8.9 earth quake in Japan. There are many users from Japan and in Japan right now on Gaia, and I think it would be a good idea to interview some of them and give users more insight on what is going on there. There are a few donation sites and places where anyone can help, even $5 would be enough. Maybe broadcasting through GOM will be a good way to help.

Database Not Found

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:08 pm
N e k o s M e l o d y
Is this Magazine going to keep going? From previous posts, and seeing how seemingly un-active the guild is, it seems like GOM is dying out... Are you planning on continuing issue after issue?

Also, I suggest making a section about the 8.9 earth quake in Japan. There are many users from Japan and in Japan right now on Gaia, and I think it would be a good idea to interview some of them and give users more insight on what is going on there. There are a few donation sites and places where anyone can help, even $5 would be enough. Maybe broadcasting through GOM will be a good way to help.

Hello~ 4laugh
To answer your question, yes, we are continuing on with the magazine. We started early last year, but some... events... occurred, and the magazine was put on hold for some time. It hasn't been until recently that we picked up the pieces that were left and tried to get this thing going again. C:

For the Japan earthquake suggestion, I can't really say anything on that because I'm only an editor. xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 pm
Meia15
N e k o s M e l o d y

Hello~ 4laugh
To answer your question, yes, we are continuing on with the magazine. We started early last year, but some... events... occurred, and the magazine was put on hold for some time. It hasn't been until recently that we picked up the pieces that were left and tried to get this thing going again. C:

For the Japan earthquake suggestion, I can't really say anything on that because I'm only an editor. xD

Alright. Welp just throwing ideas out there~
Are there any spaces left for editors?
Phoo, how I wish I were important.

Database Not Found

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am
The status might say 'not currently searching for editors', but it never hurts to ask. 3nodding

Regarding the earthquake in Japan, Gaia Online already has far too many threads dedicated towards rants, debates & open everyday conversation upon the topic to justify GOM to do likewise, and therefore there is no point in creating a GOM:JAPAN thread/forum - UNLESS, someone wants to begin a charity fundraiser we can independently setup through the Red Cross.

*hint hint*

As far as GOM-HQ is concerned, there will be a mention of our best wishes towards the recovery efforts currently taking place in Japan in the next issue - which was scheduled for the 1st, but due to widespread illness & life issues (because this is a volunteer magazine - no one is paid) the date has been pushed back a week or two. A definite publish date is still to be determined. We'll keep you informed.  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff