Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Teenage Insane Asylum ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm
The Hobo Stripper
Sasori191
ok, accepted, but panda, make the doctors bio longer please.

Yayz!!~
I feel so... excited. I have not seen in a good role play for a while, .w.

yea theres not a lot of good rps here. well there is but not alot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 pm
Panda-In-Your-Mind
The Hobo Stripper
Sasori191

Yayz!!~

lol i feel loved now. well, seeing as there isn't many people, do you guys just want to start?  

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm
Sasori191
Panda-In-Your-Mind
The Hobo Stripper
Sasori191

Yayz!!~

lol i feel loved now. well, seeing as there isn't many people, do you guys just want to start?

yes yes please biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm
YES >3  

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm
NO!
Hehe, just kiddin'! Yesh I do~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm
((lol ok. im not going to make you guys use your pictures, because im to lazy right now to myself, but you can if you want))

Soren sat silently in the corner of his room, by himself. Well, it looked like he was by himself. Though he was listening to the voices talk to him in his head. There was no one to kill, so they were telling him to carve things into the walls, which is what he was doing, his fingers bloody.  

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 pm
( I will when I am less lazy. >w<)

Kya was walking to the Ayslum, her steps light and silent. She was smiling a little, headphones on. She could not hear any of the yelling people, honking cars, or crying toddlers around her on the busy street, because she was listing closely to her song. It was some catchy, pop song. She started singing along lightly, which made a lot of people quieter, because her voice was very beautiful. She ended up at her destination after about ten minutes. She took her head phones off and walked in, still smiling lightly. She looked at a pece of paper and walked to the room number it had on it, along with the name of the person she was supposed to be helping. She knocked on the door lightly, feeling like it would be rude not to knock.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm
Aryll sat within her room, her knees drawn up to her chest as tears pricked at her eyes. a creature with bloody red eyes and long black claws trying to pry itself from the shadows. "Go away" she cried out, raising her hands to cover her ears, trying to block out it's shrieks. Her small body trembled as her teal hair fell around her in a mess. She had obviously just woken up with a start, and for a good reason too. "Please leave" she whimpered helplessly, a few tears managing to slide down her porcelain white cheeks.  

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 pm
Soren was now sitting on his bed, things written and carved into his walls. None of it made sense though, but he didn't really care. He just sat there, looking at his blooddy fingers. He'd scratched them raw. He sighed and leaned back against the wall behind his bed.

Meanwhile, a gaurd opened the door to Asylum and ussured Kya inside. "Ms. Kya i presume? Well, right now the only two patients awake are Soren and Aryll. Just pick one to talk to."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:53 pm
Kya titled her head a little and thought. She looked down and said, "Well, which do you think needs company more?" She asked, looked back up at the man with big eyes. She was horrible at making decisions, even small ones.  

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:25 pm
The man checked some monitors and sighed. "Well that's a tough one. Aryll is currently thinking she see's a monster and is freaking out, and Soren scratched a whole bunch of gibberish on the walls and wrote some in...blood. Damn, he actually rubbed his fingers raw this time. Oh well, i'm not sure which one needs it more."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 pm
Kya looked down, not sure who to help. She would feel bad for not helping the other. "Umm, A-Aryll, I suppose." She said. Hopefully some one would come to help Soren soon. She could always help her, them him. She just wanted to make sure everybody here was happy.  

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:18 pm
(Would you guys mind me joining so late? I kinda want to be one of Aryll's illusions but is actually a real deity. But I figured it'd be more polite to ask before I post a profile. So, please? Also, 3nodding . I read the rules.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm
((sorry for the late reply! My laptop broke sad ))

Rose was in her room. She was thinking of that dirty scumbag she called her brother. But she felt good killing him. The blood on her face. She tried cutting herself with her finger nails but that failed. They made her cut her nails. She walked around in her room. She didn't know what to do.

Ren was examining one of the patients as he planned. The helper was in with the patient. They talked fine until the patient tried killing the helper. Ren sighed.
"I hope the helper doesnt quit."

million-love-songs

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm
|Well i dont mind, but it seems i need to beat sasori so he pays attention to this <3 |  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff