Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
A Drowning Angel and a Blue Savior {Virtue/Reimel PRP} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm
"You don't have a family?" Remiel repeated quietly; he was a little saddened by that fact. He couldn't imagine not having a family, probably couldn't even imagine having a small family.

Remiel brightened up soon enough, though. He was always the happy sort, and knew it didn't due to dwell on the negatives of life. "Well, if you ever need one, I'm sure you could be a part of my family!" He offered, a smile on his face. "Also, I'm fine, I just ate, but if you're hungry, we could go hunt. But really, you don't owe me anything."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 pm
"Nope." Virtue chimed back, shrugging. She didn't really know what is was like to have a family so it wasn't a big thing for her. Her tail flicked lazily back and forth, halting when he spoke again.

"Really?" She asked, smiling dorkily. "Alright!" She took him seriously, believing firmly he meant it that she could be in his family. Giggling, she tilted her head, nodding.

"Why hunt when we are by water? You should teach me how to fish, then, I could get us dinner to reward you for earlier~ Fair?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:13 pm
Remiel smiled, glad Virtue was happy about his invitation to join the family. "Great, they'll be pleased to hear it!" He exclaimed. "But first, you'll have to learn to swim in order to reach the tribe and my family.

"Speaking of which, that's a great idea!" Remiel smiled. He turned in the direction of the water and trotted over. Of fish, there were plenty. "Perfect," Remiel said, gesturing for Virtue to join him at the water's edge. "Well, perhaps you should learn to swim before you learn to fish. Just in case you fall in again, you know."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:14 pm
Pouting, the vixen shook her head when she glanced at the water. Though... this man was a handsome, tough one! He would rescue her if she drowned again, right?

She approached the water, bumping her hip against Reimel's playfully, winking. "Will Mr.Savior rescue me if I drowned again?" She asked, clicking her tongue. "Or maybe I could rescue you, if I became good enough~"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 pm
Remiel chuckled. "Of course I would rescue you again!" He exclaimed. "I will rescue you as many times as you will ever need rescuing, whenever you need rescuing. You have my word, Virtue." Remiel paused, smiling at her reassuringly.

"Also, hopefully it will never come to either of those scenarios," he said. "But I'm sure one day you will be able to save someone from drowning. And then perhaps you, in turn, can teach them to swim for themselves!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 pm
Virtue blinked at the man, shaking her head and giggling. "What? Teach someone? Oh, I'm such a bad teacher, they'd probably drown if I tried." Giggling good naturally, she wiggled her ears, dunking her hair underwater to get used to the cold and paddling quickly.

If only the wings on her back were real, then she could fly. Imagine, flying. However swimming was like flying, wasn't it?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:57 pm
Remiel shook his head and smiled encouragingly at Virtue. "Don't say that! I'm sure nothing of the sort would happen! Virtue, you're a guardian angel in more ways than just the way you look. You could never lead someone to such a fate, intentionally or otherwise."

His moment of talking past, Remiel jumped into the water after Virtue and examined her as she paddled. "Well, for starters, you do have the basics down," he informed her. "I just think you need to work on lengthening your strokes a little more. It'll tire you out a lot less, and you'll go further in one paddle. Here, watch." With that, Remiel demonstrated. Paddling his limbs more slowly through the water, extending them as far as possible. He swam in circles around Virtue a few times before stopping in front of her again. "Now, you go ahead and try it."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 pm
Huh? Watching him she pouted where she was, her paws stopping their frantic paddles. Scowling as she watched him in concentration, she extended her paws and did as he instructed, pleased when she actually moved a bit. However the sensation of moving had startled her, sending her limbs into a frenzy as she wondered if really she had been moving and instead was moving to her death.

Frantically, she moved and clung onto Reimel, tail wagging under the water when his warmth met her and his body kept her safe. Nuzzling his neck, the wet vixen looked up and whined, biting her bottom lip. "I look like a fool."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:54 pm
Remiel noticed Virtue begin to panic and quickly moved closer to her, allowing her to latch onto him for safety. Once she did, he wrapped his tail around her and began paddling them back to shallower waters so they could both stand. When Remiel could finally plant his feet firmly in the... mud, he shook his head in response to Virtue's statement.

"You certainly do not," he said in a soothing voice, conveniently forgetting to remove his tail from around her. Looking down at her, he smiled and added, "You look... Beautiful, Virtue." After a long moment, Remiel blinked, remembering himself finally. "I apologize if that was too forward," he said, disentangling himself and taking a step back. "Sorry," he repeated, looking down nervously.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:27 pm
When her rescuer made sure she was safe she let out a faint mewling sound, rubbing her cheek as a thank you against his. He was practically an otter, it made her slightly jealous. When she noticed his tail was around her, she puffed her chest out in joy, grinning up at him, though it faltered when he shook his head.

At the compliment she just stared, blinking once. The moment where he stared at her she found herself blushing faintly, eyes following him when he stepped back from her, a smile spreading onto her face.

"No no. It wasn't, I promise! No one has ever called me that." Moving just a little closer, she licked his cheek, wiggling her nose at him with a laugh. "If it helps, I think you're very handsome~ And sweet!"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 am
Remiel breathed a little sigh of relief. "Oh, well thank you," he said, blushing slightly. "I'm glad you think that, and that I didn't scare you away." He smiled now that his worries had been sufficiently put to rest, and he was calm again. "Well, then," Remiel said more cheerfully. "Are you ready to try again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:00 pm
Pouting, Virtue considered her options. Looking up at him, she shook her head quickly. No, not yet. If she learned how to swim right now then he wouldn't have a reason to stick around, and he was her savior! She wanted to spend all the time with him.

Her stomach rumbled, causing the vixen to blush slightly. Well. That was uncalled for. Brushing herself against Remiel, she grinned at her savior, hopping away.

"We should eat, first!" She chirped playfully, twitching her body back to look at the blue male.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Remiel heard her stomach and chuckled slightly. "Of course," he replied with a smile. "You can't possibly swim on an empty stomach. Then again, you can't actually swim when full, either. I suppose we'll just have to eat and then wait around for a bit afterwards until it's safe to begin lessons again." Remiel had wondered what would happen once he finished teaching her. Virtue wouldn't exactly need him for anything anymore, would she? And then he'd have to return to Bateau and... Remiel put an end to his own thoughts. There was no point in ruining his time now with thoughts of the potential future. Besides, since when did he ever dwell on negative thoughts! Never!

The smile returned to his face and he caught up with Virtue. "What are you in the mood for, Virtue," he asked, even though he didn't know what animals lived around here, or where. His own diet normally consisted of fish and birds. Remiel anticipated being a little useless when it came to hunting things like deer or rabbits in their burrows. Regardless, it was his duty to this wonderful vixen to offer his services.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 pm
Humming, Virtue considered her options. Perhaps she could go for some rabbit, though would that feed them both properly? They may need to hunt double... though that would give her more time with the male she wasn't going to drag him along.

"Mmm." Deer? Those were big... then again Remiel looked strong enough to assist her. "Deer? Or is there something a little smaller but not as small as a rabbit?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:49 am
"Honestly, besides those two rather basic animals, I'm not too sure," Remiel said with a sheepish grin. "What we eat back home is mostly fish; the other wildlife on the islands aren't the same as the ones around here." He explained all of this while trying to think of the few other animals he remembered learning about.

"I'm sure I was told of a few others," Remiel finally added. "Something like a... a goat? Or something. I'm not too positive what that is, but the word is familiar, and I think it's a type of animal." There were a few more moments of silence, as Remiel strained to think of another one. He doubted there was one, though. "I think that's it. So, it's really up to you, Virtue. I trust you'll pick out something wonderfully tasty."

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff