Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
In the Oceans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am
Lizz walked towards the railing of the boat, letting the wind and spray from the ocean hit her in the face and wash over her. How could she have let her guard down so much that she was now heading home? Home....no she was leaving home...right? Home was a place you felt safe and a place that people care about you. Well she knew Conner, Will, Max, and apparently even Clayton cared......but did she feel safe there? She was stressed there and always searching, was that safety? It use to be home but for now, she was homeless...........Curtesia was far from being able to be called home. Great, she was going to have to keep her last name and herself hidden......to many people knew her family.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:37 am
The door flung open and hit the wall, Clayton forgetting his fear of water for the moment, he held up the package and looked at Lizz, as if he demanded an explanation. "Who are all these people, Lizz?" He asked, sounding calm enough, though his expression far from it.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 am
Lizz's attention was suddenly broke from her thoughts as she heard the sound of a door hitting a wall. She spun around and to her terror saw Clayton holding the package of pictures that she had received. Walking over to him briskly, she shoved him back into the cabin and locked the door. "you idiot!" she hissed "I don't know who they are! I got it in the mail and it has to do with Peng apparently so there is your answer, that is why I am going to Curtesia, and why your retarded a** got on this boat!" she stepped closer to him "breath one word of this to Conner and your dead" she said through gritted teeth a death glare on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 am
"Is that so?!" Clayton yelled back, and grabbed for Lizz's phone. "Well tough for you, I'd be dead anyway if I DIDN'T tell Conner. Ya know what'll happen? You've never seen Conner angry, it ain't pretty. I'm more scared of him than you, toots." He was about to dial, when suddenly he stopped. He looked to the open door, and he asked, looking more and more in a trance, "D-you hear that?"

There was a beautiful humming of women just outside. It was so faint and soft, but somehow it caught Clayton's attention immediately.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 pm
Lizz reached for her phone trying to keep it from his grasps, but looked at him like he was an idiot as he suddenly changed. She stuck her head out of the door and listened carefully, she could barely hear the song and it took her a few minutes to figure out what was going on. "Crap" she whispered and immediatly shut the door and locked it. Grabbing a chair she put it infront of the door and sat in it, Clayton was not getting out of this room, there was no way. No matter how big of a pin he was, it was her turn to protect him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:36 pm
Clayton would try to get out of the door, but due to him being in such a dreamlike state, he didn't have the energy to open it... But there was something about Clayton no one knew, and if it kicked in, then it could either save or destroy him...

Hypatia was sitting onto the ship, lulling the captain of the ship. The boat jerked right and left now that it had no captain. She kissed him, and made him fall with her into the ocean below.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:35 pm
Lizz pushed him from the door, she sat him on the bed and tried to figure out how to keep him from leaving. She kept her stance by the door, glad they didn't have a window. Grabbing her phone she called Will's phone, she was completely freaked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 am
Will had come to. He found himself lying in Conner's room. He knew because he heard Max playing in the other room. How the hell did Conner manage to get him up here? Then he heard the phone ring, and before he thought to check the caller ID he answered, "Hello?" Waves of what happened before he fainted suddenly came to him, and he quickly looked at the caller ID of his phone. "Lizz?! Lizz, what you said before-"

But there was no finishing that sentence. Clayton heard the music again, but this time, something seemed to be taking him over. He didn't move from his spot, only shook his head and held it, as if trying to keep conscious.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 am
Lizz watched Clayton trying to figure out what was going on, the song hadn't stopped but was it having a different effect now? If he didn't get to the song's sorce did it drive him in sane?

"Will!!" she accidentally almost screamed, she was just relieved to hear from some one not going insane. "I'm on a boat full of men and Hypatia the siren is calling the men with her song, the boats jerking so I'm guessing she's got the captain and Clayton is being affected, and just-HELP!!" she said quickly, her words running together. She was freaked, she had heard stories about Hypatia before,but never had she encountered her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:02 am
"A siren?!" Will yelled back, and tried to stay calm himself, "Okay okay... Well... Ah, Clayton, don't worry, he might get affected by the song for a while, but he's the only male in the world that'll be able to snap out of it. Just... When he DOES snap out of it, hide. If you don't he might... Well, by accident, he'll hurt you. Just hide, Lizz! Clayton'll take care of it!"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 pm
Lizz heard Will's reply and was about to ask, how she would know if he was snapping out of it when her phone lost signal. "Will?!? WILL!! s**t!" she said and waited a few minutes trying to figure out what she was suppose to do. SO she wasn't the brightest one in the world...but she knew enough to take Will's warning. She dove under the bed, the fear she had when she was little from her parents and family, taking back over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
As Lizz hid, Clayton started to growl. "God-frack-dammit... Not again..."

The door swung open, and there at the door was a beautiful, graceful woman with a blue dress and sand-blond hair. She looked at Clayton with attractive piercing eyes. Then she looked with shock. "YOU again?!"

Clayton then chuckled darkly, and he rose from his seat slowly. "Hypatia, it's been a while. How long has it been... A year? Perhaps two?"

"I thought you were off of the pirating business you snake."

At that moment, a woman with green skin came in, looking drowzy, and had on a sweet, dreamlike smile. "A friend?" She asked innocently.

"Hardly. He's a liar and a scoundrel. What's worse, he can't fall for a siren's song. there's something... Inhuman about him."

"He, you have a friend? Another siren?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Perhaps I should kill her and then I'll get ta know."

"There's no killing this one. Killing her is my job." Hypatia said, then the green-skinned girl said, "And I so look forward to it. Won't you come with us?"

"With you where?" Clayton asked.

"Him?! No, no way." Hypatia replied.

"Luna," Erin said almost in a whisper, "Plat, cat, water. He completes the cycle. And he knows."

"... What?" Clayton asked in confusion, even though Hypatia seemed to be agreeing grudgingly.

"She made a good point, I'll let you live."

"Ha! LET me live? I'd rather die." He went to attack Erin, but then the boards from the ship came up to him from the floor and trapped him in something resembling a cage. "Gah- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Same as you, only different." Erin replied with the same airy, happy dreamy smile.

"Leave him here, Erin." Hypatia said, "I'll pilot the ship."

"He won't be needing company." Erin said, leaving him in the cage and leaving the room.

"Oh no you don't!" Clayton started hitting and clawing at the wood, his nails seemingly sharper than they were, and his eyes were slits, like a cat. The wood started to splinter, and he kept whacking at it, and the door was closed as he almost made it out of the cage.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm
Lizz watched the two women and Clayton and curled up into a ball, as far under the bed as she could go. He closed her eyes and tried to find her 'happy place'. It was like she was a kid all over, at one of her familys drunken parties or meetings to restore the contries true state. Basically, she was scared s**t less right now, and she had a panic/anxiety attack starting to shake a bit. Her phone on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:51 pm
"CkgAAAAAAAAH!" The wood splintered away, and he tried to open the door, but since it was metal and locked from the outside, Clayton couldn't get it to open. He kicked the door, and it made a loud banging noise. He did this a few more times, making a dent but no progress in the breakage. "LET! ME! OUT!" He yelled, grabbing the chair and throwing it at the door. He took everything he could find, pictures, glass, chairs, desk, Lizz's suitcase, everything throwable. Then, panting wildly, he went for the bed, throwing off the mattress and throwing it to the door. Then he started to turn, ready to throw the frame, unaware of Lizz that could be seen through the spring boards.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 pm
Lizz let out a small scream as she heard him throwing things, and when the bed frame came up from on top of her her mind started shutting down. Her body had started its process of protection, something it had learned to do from her family; her mind would shut down to the point she was unable to speak, or move, all she could do was the basics to keep alive, breath. Her muscles would shake and a cold sweat would slowly start to form.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff