Welcome to Gaia! ::

Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild
The crew of the Going Merry are mad hot. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:00 am
DraconisMaster
No offense but inthat suits picture, Usopp and Luffy both look kinda like Micheal Jackson at different points. Usopp from the black days, and Luffy more the modern Jackson.

O.o??? *twists her head around and squints*
Hm... I can't really see it. If anything, Jango looks more like Micheal Jackson than Luffy or Usopp.
Though I sorta CAN see what you're talking about if I stand on my head from five feet off and squint.
... sorta...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:43 am
not really  

The Nimi

Sweet Lolita-hime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:37 pm
Sephora
User Image

User Image

heart heart

I know this is supposed to be for the entire crew, but I'm incompetant in picture finding.

That, and i couldn't resisit putting this up. I LOVE this picture.

User Image

heart heart
SO MANY LUFFY-KUN! MMMMMMMMM LUFFY-KUN *Drools* LUV 1st piccy *chains Luffy* MINE MINE MINE *keeps acting like the seagulls from Finding Nemo* MINE MINE MINE *some one trys to take Luffy, I brandish out my gun and shoot them* HISS! DIE OTHER LUFFY LOVERS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! MINE MINE MINE..................*continues saying mine and shooting other Luffy lovers*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

OMG i just really love these pics!!!  

xjoindarksidehascookiesx

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:48 pm
Ironmaiden, the second one is SO CUTE! heart

WHAT is Zoro wearing? It's like, a furball.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:31 pm
xironmaiden_jeannex
User Image

User Image

OMG i just really love these pics!!!

Love Second pic *luffy's still chained to her* MINE MINE MINE *still acts like the seagulls from Finding Nemo* MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE *another Luffy Lover comes up, pulles out dagger and kills her, another comes up, pulles out katana and kills her, 3rd one comes up and she get shot with my 2 guns* MINE MINE MINE (FYI: IM A AN ASSASSIN PIRATE) *continues saying MINE! and killing Luffy Lovers!* domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun MAY MY DOMO'S DESTROY ALL LUFFY LOVER EXEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sweet Lolita-hime

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:36 pm
Ruby-Mrs_Monkey_D_Luffy

Love Second pic *luffy's still chained to her* MINE MINE MINE *still acts like the seagulls from Finding Nemo* MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE *another Luffy Lover comes up, pulles out dagger and kills her, another comes up, pulles out katana and kills her, 3rd one comes up and she get shot* MINE MINE MINE (FYI: IM A AN ASSASSIN PIRATE) *continues saying MINE! and killing Luffy Lovers!* domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun MAY MY DOMO'S DESTROY ALL LUFFY LOVER EXEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman, CALM DOWN! Learn to accept the fact that the show is extremely popular and other people may like Luffy. He's not yours, he's Oda-san's, so though you may express your opinion on him (you obviously like him a lot) you have NO basis to say he's yours.

Plus, Luffy looks much cuter with Nami, anyhow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:04 pm
Ah... Sephora speaks wisdom.

Maybe I shouldn't have kicked that other Sanji lover I stumbled into. Ahem.. o.o

Zoro Bushido

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:16 pm
Zoro Bushido
Ah... Sephora speaks wisdom.

Maybe I shouldn't have kicked that other Sanji lover I stumbled into. Ahem.. o.o

O.o There... was another Sanji lover? As in, KaizokuCookSanji or a Zoro Poser?

Or a girl who's rabidly obsessed? I don't think I saw her...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:18 pm
Sephora

mad

Flashback

Stupid Girl: OMGOMGOMGOMG I LUUUV SANGI!!!112 4laugh razz heart xp blaugh

Angered Zoro: Stfu biach ::Kicks::

Zoro Bushido

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:22 pm
Zoro Bushido
Sephora

mad

Flashback

Stupid Girl: OMGOMGOMGOMG I LUUUV SANGI!!!112 4laugh razz heart xp blaugh

Angered Zoro: Stfu biach ::Kicks::

mad Good job.

For some reason that misspelling reminded me of this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image from DIZZY

If it's stretching the page tell me and I;ll post a link instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:25 pm
What the hell!? SANGEE?

How can you cosplay Zoro and not spell his name properly.. che! >O

Zoro Bushido

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:26 pm
xd Twas a JOKE, Zoro! And since none of the characters actually spell out thier names on the show, Zoro on the show could very easily think Sanji = Sangee.

or Luffy = Loofy (which is what i thought when I first heard it. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:32 pm
Sephora
xd Twas a JOKE, Zoro! And since none of the characters actually spell out thier names on the show, Zoro on the show could very easily think Sanji = Sangee.

or Luffy = Loofy (which is what i thought when I first heard it. sweatdrop )

Ah, but you are forgeting a very big point which was shown to us during one of the One Piece movies.. Zoro.. can't read and by not being able to read I'm sure he wouldn't be able to know the concept of letters and how each one can come together to form a sound.. he just wouldn't be able to spell anyone's name XD!  

Zoro Bushido

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:36 pm
Zoro Bushido

Ah, but you are forgeting a very big point which was shown to us during one of the One Piece movies.. Zoro.. can't read and by not being able to read I'm sure he wouldn't be able to know the concept of letters and how each one can come together to form a sound.. he just wouldn't be able to spell anyone's name XD!

sweatdrop Um... Wait... He can't read? Hah, no wonder Zoro has no direction sense! xd  
Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff