Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball Z : Eternal Reflections

Back to Guilds

A Dragonball Z RPG That takes place after Goku and Vegeta Leave Earth. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Fight, Goku, Literate, Roleplaying 

Reply Eternal Reflections
*Destroyed*Break Wasteland [Makyan/Namekian] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 pm
Maeyo opened his eyes when he heard someone talk to him. He looked up to the human being and waited for the person to finish talking. When the person was finished talking, he put his right hand on the base of the tree and leaned on it as he stood up to his full height.

"First of all, how could you possibly know what I want? Second of, assuming you found me out of pure luck, you come to my home and have the nerve to make demands out of me?"

Maeyo chuckled to himself. "You. I don't even know you. You don't even know me. Work for you? You expect me to work as a slave, is that it?"

If this guy expected the operation to go smoothly, he was short out of luck. Maeyo had come to Earth with simple intentions. The world was a mess because its Kami was too weak to rule. This was his rightful legacy, not some Namekian punk!

Words: 165

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 pm
"Read your mind. I was using telepathy with my sparring with Majin Bubbles, yours popped out." He explained. “Or. I could simply obliterate you where you stand. It would simply mean one less villain to threaten this planet. One less fight in the future for someone else.” He didn’t say that, he merely thought it. If he had said that it would simply going back on what he said for the Namekians.

“Not for me with me.” He offered. “Think about it. Yeah you want to rule the Earth. Well let’s look through history. Every challenge Earth has had, has been defeated in some way. From King Piccolo being stopped by Master Mutaito and then by Son Goku. To Son Goku and his allies defeated any force that faced them. Now people all over Earth are gaining strength. Many of them are bad but many of them are good as well.” He said raising a hand. “Heck it’d be in your best interest to work with me, after all, how many of those other guys will want to share the Earth with you?” It wasn’t a strong argument. Ask a guy to simply fight for good even though he was evil? Heck this was just asking him to be evil to fight other evil. It was merely delaying this Makyan’s own plans simply because there was competition. Then again there was an unending supply of people wanting to take over, destroy or enslave the planet so his plans may never come into fruition.

“I could tell you, that even if you do become Kami of Earth, some alien force will eventually take over, and since you eliminated anybody who would fight with you, it would be all for naught. I’m strong, but there are probably people out there who could crush me like a bug. I need people to work with me. Not against me. Not for me. But with me. We could battle right here and end this but the Namekians see some good in you and I’m inclined to believe that. We both know I’ll win, you saw my match with Majin Bubbles. He fought me to his limits and I still had energy to spare I‘m not being cocky, this is just the facts.” He said crossing his arms. “I just see a good ally when I see one. And honestly I don’t think you want to struggle all through your life. Try working with me. If you don’t like it, you can just leave.” He said calmly. “And maybe eventually you’ll be chosen to become Kami through working with me.” He wasn’t sure if that was true but maybe in some way it was.

"Pretty much simply. Work with me or work not only against me but all the other people who want Earth, to destroy it, enslave it or anything else." (457)  

Damascus Forge

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 pm
Maeyo listened to the man's faulty logic. He finished listening once the man was done with his 'heroic' speech. A short, sudden laugh escaped from the recess of his throat.

"My, my. I thank you for concern, but it is misplaced. Do you know why this planet is faced with so much woe? Your Kami is useless! He does nothing! He has other fools like you clean up his mess because he can't do anything himself! That is why the world is a mess!"

Done with his rant, he took a moment to breath. He was so lost in his rant that he had spoken all in one breath. His chest heaved deeply until his oxygen was replenished. Then, he took a step forward.

"You have no place in talking to me in such a manner, human. You have no honor. You're practically forcing me to work under you because, as you just mentioned," he paused, and shrugged. "We both know you are stronger than me. I'll lose and I'll be forced to do as you please."

He smirked, rose his hands, and charged ki into them. Two orbs appeared in his hands. "I could even blast you right now, but it would not kill you. I'm not a fool." He allowed the energy to disappear back into his body. He dropped his hands.

"You have given me no reason to believe you. You seem to know everything about me.Do you know who my father is as well?"

Words: 248

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 pm
"Hey I'm sixteen I'm allowed to be self-righteous." He said with a responsive shrug. When he charged a ki orbs he gripped his hand on the hilt of his sword but as the ki orbs shrank but he loosened his guard for a moment.

"So we should have some overlord working over us? That'd stifle civilization. Man can't grow if our hands are being held the entire time. Yes the Kami doesn't seem to do anything but I don't know what he does. And the world is a mess simply because people make it a mess! Not some deity who orchestrates everything." He floated off of the ground. Fine he wouldn't fight him on this.

"If you ever change your mind, look for me. You say the Kami hasn't done anything for this world, well what have you done for it? Besides planning on lording over it of course." With that he walked away. (154) (1706)  

Damascus Forge

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Maeyo was left more feeling more frustrated than he thought he would have been. It was just a human kid, nothing to worry about.

"Like he knows so much," he said, and laughed. Why would I want to work with some brat, anyway. That reminds me. I will be needing some henchmen to rule under me. This world is smaller than my home planet, but it will be more difficult to manage by myself.

Outsourcing seemed like an attractive route to take. There had to be someone in this part of the Galaxy to manage these situations. The humans were not capable of governing themselves. He shook his head at the thought of a human president. They had a dog for a president. That just went to show you how capable a human was.

"Oh well. I will worry about that later. I have more important matters at hand," he said, and closed his eyes. He focused his ki into his eyes. He imagined his sight like a laser beam.

"Yes. I feel it!" Maeyo opened his eyes. Twin beams of light appeared in his pupils then two beams shot out. He destroyed a mountain in the distance. The resulting explosion rocked the landscape for a while until the dust settled. The ki left his eyes as he stopped charging ki there.

Good. Let's try some more.

He shot smaller, weaker lasers at the ground. Then, he tried to shoot one laser out of one eye. He did the same to the other eye. It became much easier as he practiced. After a few hours of this, he returned to his cave home.

He sought his halberd. It was propped against the cave wall. He was happy to find it. Maeyo bent down and turned some rocks. There was a good amount of flint stored for use. He built himself a fire and then retrieved the Book of Garlic Jr.

"Let's see what this has to offer," he said, and opened the book. To his shock, he found only a couple of pages. Everything else was torn. Most of the pages were missing!

"How could this be? DID THOSE NAMEKIANS...No. They are not that stupid. Hmm. Someone must have torn the pages out before they found it, but who?"

Maeyo skimmed through the four pages. He recognized one of the techniques. It was the Death Impact wave he had used earlier. He remembered that his father had taught it to him, saying that the technique was one of a kind, passed down through the generations. Maeyo was not a direct descendant or Garlic Jr, but he was the closest thing to it.

One of the earlier ancestors had returned to Earth one hundred years ago. This Makyan was the first to learn of Garlic Jr's fate, since the family had split up over the galaxies. It was actually considered fairly recent because Makyans lived very long, except they were not truly immortal.

"It seems I have a lot more work to do. I need to find the missing pages for this book. It is part of my duty to my race," he said, determined and of strong courage.

"What do we have then? Let's see, I know the Death Impact..There's a..Belly Blast? Dead Zone, Hidden Transformation, and that's it."

Maeyo skimmed over the details of each attack. Belly Blast seemed a little dubious, but it might prove useful under given circumstances. The Dead Zone was way out of his territory. He was still trying to master harnessing his own power! He would not be able to control the dreaded Dead Zone on his first try! Then, there was the Hidden Transformation. There were a few notes about how it affected the user, but it was difficult to dicipher how to unlock it.

"Seems I have no choice. Belly Blast will have to go first. I will study the book later. Maybe I can figure out the transformation after I train with the Namekians. They are a smart bunch when they want to be."

Maeyo closed the book. He stood up, put the book away, and blew the fire out. After all of this, he ventured out of his cave for the fourth time that day.

According to the book, I need to gather my ki into my chest, then fire away.

He stood 100 miles from his cave as he charged ki into his chest. His aura burst all around him as he powered up. "ARGH! BELLY BLAST!" A huge, thick beam erupted from his chest. It destroyed a range of mountains in the distance, bringing clouds of smoke up into the air. Maeyo sweat-dropped.

I may have over done it a bit.

Words: 775 + 3,782 (Previous Posts)

Eye Lasers: 600/600
Belly Blast: 1,400/1,400

Learned: Eye Lasers, Belly Blast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:00 pm
He noted the destruction in the background. Typical. And he heard the thoughts of henchmen. Idiot wasn’t shield his mind. Oh well he told him he could read minds. His fault.

“You shouldn’t do this. Bad guy’s spy on other people’s mind.” He said to himself for a moment. No nice guys don’t read people’s mind. Take Dreadwing, in the comics he fought alongside Couragous, but did his way. Broke limbs to get his message across. He never killed unless he had to. Dreadwing had been his favorite superhero. Simply because it showed that sometimes to fight the crime of the world, you had to get into their level and show them that you could do it better and you could beat them doing it. Not really great morals for a child of ten but comics were marketed towards adults as well. His father had been an avoid collector.

Then again people also feared Dreadwing in the comics. His city was rampant with insane killers, so he had to become just as a bad to stop them. Of course Hero himself could easily stop a machine gun round or a rifle shot at him with his hands. But Dreadwing couldn’t, he was just an above average human who relied on technology and his fists.

“I’m a good guy. Doesn’t mean I have to be a nice guy.” He could be nice. To people who didn’t destroy mountain sides or planned to rule the world with an iron fist. He would help the poor. He would feed the hungry. He would protect the weak. Just like the Great Saiyaman he would help the world with his power. Perhaps even beyond that. But right now he had to become stronger. He had to be prepared for anything. He had to the impossible.
(2006)  

Damascus Forge

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm
Maeyo turned away from the destroyed range. He returned to his cave to get some rest. The Makyan had been unaware of the teenager's ki. He was too caught in his own training to notice. Maeyo brought in a big, fat boulder. He set it down in the deep end of his cave.

A thick amount of dust was raised into the air by the force of the rock's heavy weight slamming on the ground. Blue-colored hands were gently placed around the boulder. Indigo energy surrounded his hands as he carved a throne out of the stone boulder. It was crude in his haste, but he even made a footrest to compliment.

Once finished, he kicked the left over pieces of rock. They hit a wall and stayed there. He sat down on his seat, put up his feet on the foot rest, and closed his eyes. There wasn't much to do, but he didn't feel a need to leave the peace of his dwelling. He sighed out of boredom.

At least that rotten kid is gone.
Words: 177

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:35 pm
The Makyan awoke with a start. He came to a realization that he had fallen asleep. He stood from his self-made construction. His biological clock told him it was late at night, or it was early in the morning. He went to pick up the stone box which housed the book left by his ancestor. He smiled as he sat back down on his throne. He lifted the lid of the box, placed the lid on the ground, and picked up the book from the stone box. Likewise, Maeyo placed the box down beside the lid and his feet.

“I wonder how the Namekians found this. It still astounds me how they managed to do so after so long. This book must be at least three hundred and twenty years old, if not more,” he said, as he was able to get a good look at the book. Its basic design was familiar to him. The book was dark purple with golden writing on the cover.

To a lay person, the writing would have looked like random squiggles, lines, dashes, commas, semi-commas, and the like. Yet, the first words were dreadful. So unsightly were the words that Maeyo decided not to utter them. He opted instead to name this collection the Book of Garlic Jr. Its true name was far too much to be spoken by mouth.

Maeyo flipped to the last available pages. The first of these pages detailed notes on summoning something called a Dead Zone. The Makyan read with zeal. He was fascinated to learn of this technique, but as he turned the page, he doubted he would be able to learn it as quickly as possible. For one thing, the user had to draw in a large amount of ki just to break space and time. Breaking space and time was essential to summon the Dead Zone. The reason for this was simple. Two objects, regardless of their respective mass, could not occupy the same space and time without something being broken. Therefore, the sky looked like it broke, when in actuality, the sky was simply being taken over by the dimension known as the Dead Zone.

“Interesting method of attack,” Maeyo commented, as his black eyes trailed over the words. It was a fearsome thing, almost foreboding. Then, Maeyo began to question why his ancestor had been defeated.

“With so much power, how could be have been defeated? Garlic. My ancestor.” He said this as he closed the book and reread the title on the cover.

“What sort of powers did he face? Hmm. Maybe the humans know something. I can't claim I did my research on this planet's history, but surely my ancestor must be mentioned somewhere.”

He smirked as he put the book away and stood. “How could they not. Makyan blood flowed through his veins, as it does through me!”

Maeyo stopped when he felt a Namekian coming to his location. He hid the box and went out. A young Namekian appeared flying overhead. He landed down and gave a wave to Maeyo.

“Hey there!”

Maeyo approached the Namekian. “What brings me the honor,” he began, faking a smile. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

The Namekian smiled. “I have come on account of my brother. He wishes to challenge you to a fight.”

Maeyo, if he had eye brows, he would have quirked them. “What do you mean? Why did he not come himself?”

“He wishes to remain secret. I do not know. Anyway, will you accept?”

Maeyo nodded. He had nothing to do anyway. He turned, ran into his cave to get his halberd, and ran back.

“Let's go!”

The Namekian nodded and took Maeyo to the village. At the village, Maeyo watched for his opponent. The opponent turned out to be Cargo, who was the same Namekian he had challenged earlier.

“Wow. You sure healed quickly,” noted Maeyo, as he saw his challenger rise and walk forth.

“We Namekians can be capable fighters when we need to be,” Cargo explained with a smug grin on his face.

“What do you want to do,” Maeyo inquired seriously.

“I wish to become your sparring partner.”

In truth, Cargo wanted to keep a close eye on Maeyo. He'd also be able to gauge Maeyo's power level in order to keep the village informed on how powerful Maeyo became in the case which, though unwanted, was possible: Maeyo embracing evil and dominating their village home.

“Sure, Namek. You do remember the treaty, don't you? I'm sure you must have.”

“Yes, we all heard it this morning. This is just a spar. We can use weapons, if you want. I see you have one already.”

Maeyo smirked. He stabbed the halberd's pole end into the ground. “Oh, this? No, I just bring it for protection. Let's start, then. I'll begin, if you don't mind.”

Maeyo charged a ki blast and shot at Cargo. Cargo dodged it and ran ahead. Cargo slammed an elbow into Maeyo's stomach. Maeyo was knocked down. Cargo took advantage of this and used a mystic attack to throw Maeyo into the air. His arms were waving like a rag doll as he fell through the air.

Maeyo used a Instantneous Movement to return to the spot where he had been before Cargo had knocked him down. He was facing Cargo's back as he charged ki into his chest. Cargo, sensing the difference of location, turned and shot eye lasers at Maeyo. Maeyo countered by doing the same. Purple beams raced out of his eyes and connected with Cargo's white beams.

The two beams were dead even. Maeyo took ground, but then so did Cargo. When it looked like one was sure to win, the tables were turned suddenly. Maeyo was not an expert like Cargo was and Cargo took advantage of this. Maeyo was forced out of the stance. The eye beams passed over his head as he ducked. Maeyo dashed forward as the eye beams were being drawn down. He used an After Image and appeared beside Cargo.

“HA!” He punched Cargo across the face. It was time for close combat. The two did not bother to dodge. For Cargo, it was a matter of pride. He was a warrior by trade and was not going to let some Makyan get the better of him. The tension rose as Maeyo and Cargo struck each other. Blood began to drip from their faces then Maeyo was forced to draw himself back.

Cargo came forward and projected an Image. Maeyo stared at him, thinking it the real thing. Before he knew it, the real Cargo shot a mouth beam from his mouth. Along with the Exploding Wave and Masenko attacks as deciding factor, Maeyo (though faster) was unable to over come Cargo this time around.

An hour later, Cargo was seated with Maeyo a cliff side looking over the Namekian village.

“Those attacks were very interesting. I'd like to know them,” Maeyo said, intent on learning them. This was also a test of trust for Cargo.

Cargo inadvertently represented his people now. He knew Maeyo was testing their trust and he was quick to oblidge him. If not, Maeyo might grow suspicious. For the sake of the village and its people, he opted to teach Maeyo the secrets of those tricks. Besides, it was not the full array of techniques available and Maeyo would only know the bare bones, the weakest attacks. Still, he did not feel right about it when the training was over.

Maeyo's confidence was worse than ever. He seemed to think he was ever closer to becoming Kami of planet Earth. He even began to wonder at the possibilities of becoming Kami of the Galaxy! He laughed as he flew off, amused at his own grandiose. What a wonderful world! His world will be divine and perfect for life!

Words: 1,334 + 177 (Previous Post) + 2,557 (Previous Previous Post)

Image Projection - 500 Ki Points /500

Mouth Energy Waves - 1000 Ki Points /1000

Exploding Wave - 900 Ki Points /900

Masenko - 700 Ki Points /700  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Maeyo got home. He was exhausted from training physically and mentally. He decided to go check on his apple seeds. He saw they were growing nicely. He made sure to water the seeds until he saw it was good.

After this, Maeyo returned to his cave home. He began to carve out tracings with the claw of his index finger. He drew himself standing over the world with the kanji for Kami written on his new God clothes. He stared at the image, at his future self. He felt the impression and smiled.

"Soon, my darling. We will rule this world! HAHA!"

It was after a good laugh that he remembered his buried space ship! It was still buried underground. He teleported himself quickly to the dinosaur nest from two nights ago. It looked clear of dinosaurs. He could have killed them all, but it probably would have drawn attention. Also, he might have scared a dinosaur and the dinosaur might have scratched or dented his precious ship.

The ship was actually a vessel owned by the original Garlic, but it had been modified to fit more than eight passengers. Maeyo began to dig for his ship, but after a long time (ten minutes, not that long, but it felt long for him), Maeyo sighed in frusteration.

"WHERE IS MY SHIP!"

After digging up most of the ground, he collapsed on a heap on himself. His breathing was hard and shallow.

“What in all name's glory happened to my ship!”

That's when he heard a red-necked human's obnoxious voice. “Whowhee, that sure was a bundle of cash I got fer that der dang giant washing machine!”

Maeyo flew to the human's side. The human carried a rifle. He cocked it. “Wha do you wan?”

“Where's my ship, human!” Maeyo took a step closer.

“Don't move. I'm cocked and loaded, buddy.”

“Where's my ship!” He took a step closer. The human shot a warning shot at the ground. “I said don't move!”

Unfazed, Maeyo zipped forward and grabbed the human by the neck. “I won't repeat myself again. What did you do with my ship?”

The human panicked. “Please! I'm sorry. I didn't know!”

“Tell me, now. Before I lose my patience.”

The human gulped and nodded his head. “I sold it.”

Maeyo's eyes were wide open now. “You did what now!”

“I sold it to a rich guy. He collects alien stuff! He told me he was setting an exhibition at some place. I think it was called..Satan City ALIENS Us.”

Maeyo dropped the human and flew off in a hurry. The human stood up and picked up his rifle off the ground. He heard a crack as if a panel of glass had been broken. Then, he looked behind him and saw an orange crack. It was already too late. The Dead Zone sucked the human in and he was trapped. The zone closed itself off since it did not have Maeyo's power to keep it open.

Later, Maeyo got to his food source: the apple tree. He was greatly hungry from his training and his digging of land. He went to a stream to wash his hands. He saw fish floating. He could have eaten fish, but he was naturally attracted to fruit more so than fish or meant. After he rinsed his hands, he shook off the excess water and flew back to the original tree. He took one apple from a branch and sat down under the tree to eat. He was eager to fetch his ship and kill whoever bought it, but he knew he had to eat first. He needed energy!

Maeyo finished his apple. He lied down on the ground and closed his eyes. A cool breeze blew against his blue skin, easing him of the day's heat. The shade was good, but under high altitude, it did little to tame the heat of a hot afternoon hour. The Makyan fell asleep to take a nap. He awoke three hours later when he felt a bird had landed outside. His long ears were good detectors of sound, more than human ears even.

“I guess it is around time I go.”

Maeyo powered up and began to fly off. He would have liked to teleport to save himself time, but he did not know where 'Satan City' was. He growled and made a huge u-turn to fly back to area near where the dinosaur nest was. “Where is that man? I can't sense him?” He landed next to the man's rifle.

“He left his toy. Hmm. Whatever. I guess I'll have to find it myself,” with that done, he powered up and flew off again. His destination was Satan City, but he had no idea how to get there or how far it was. As he flew, he started to think, Henchmen would do well for this task, yes.

Suddenly, a two-headed dragon appeared out of the blue. It had been hiding in the clouds up above.

“Damn. Why this? And why now?” Maeyo veered to the right to avoid the dragon's claws from graving his blue skin. He thought he heard a voice speak to him.

DO A BARRELL ROLL! It sounded incredibly annoying for an unknown voice.

“What is that—ugh!” Before he had time to react, the dragon slammed its tail on Maeyo. Maeyo was knocked out of the air and into the ground. A large creator was formed. He stood up unscathed as he glared at the double-headed monster.

“DIE! Death Impact!” He shot a redish-pink energy bolt at the dragon. It died instantly. With this complete, he returned to his route to find Satan City. He was already out of the wasteland now. He took a sigh of relief.

“Finally! I thought I was going to be stuck there. I'll get my ship one way or another. The tech needs to be updated anyway,” he thought, reflecting on when the last update had been. Unfortunately, he would never get that chance. He didn't know it at the time, but his precious (irreplaceable) ship had been sold for mere scrap metal!

Words: 1,040

Learned: Dead Zone 2000/2000  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 pm
Shirubā Hoippu
User Image

Shirubā felt limp as he heaved himself through the area, as if he was going to fall to the ground. The struggle of the battle and the continuation of the journey had made him both stronger and numb. He then saw a cave. "I'll camp out here for now," he said, limping toward it. "Lesson three, survival training." He then heard a load roar when he got to the mouth. Suddenly, a giant beast came out and attacked Shirubā. "I may be weak, but I've got enough strength to beat you," he said, taking out his katana and blocking the beasts attempt to eat him. He then charged up a ki blast and sent it into the beasts mouth. It then stood, feeling something inside. Shirubā then mustered enough strength to create a Destructo Disk. It sliced through the surprised beast, cutting off its head. Without a brain, it simply fell to the ground. Shirubā cut off part of its tail with his sword and entered the cave. Luckily, there were sticks already inside. He made a fire and a rotisserie, cooking the "tail-steak". After he had finished off the food, he put his sword to the side and fell asleep, not worrying about someone attacking at night. Even if someone did, they wouldn't be strong enough to kill him.

Shirubā yawned as he awoke the next morning. He then realized that he had forgotten his shirt at Kame House, though he knew that it was to worn out to wear. Shirubā sighed, grabbed his katana, and left out the cave. He saw that the beast was still there. "Wonder what I should do with this dinosaur," he thought, staring at it. "It's beginning to rot." He felt that his strength had recovered. "I'll just blow it away," he thought, charging up a Kamehameha and blasting the beast. Since it was his weakest attack, it took him a while to get rid of all the pieces. He then turned his attention back to the training. "I'll try to raise my endurance so I can take more hits," he thought, punching the air. "Time to exercise." He took out his sword, and turned his attention to a nearby tree. "Chop chop chop!" he shouted happily, dashing toward the tree and cutting it in half. He then began continuously chopping at the tree. Eventually, he made a pole-like object. He grabbed it and looked around. His eyes stopped on a pile of rocks in the water. He rushed toward them, found the largest and heaviest two, and, using his newfound strength, punched a hole in each of the them, making makeshift buckets. Shirubā pushed the pole through the two, making a barebell with the buckets. He then filled the buckets with water. Shirubā then lifted the weight onto his shoulders. "I'll c-carry this until the days over," he stammered, feeling the weight. "Until this feels light to me." He heaved the load as he walked through the area. After a short while, he came into contact with another beast, a Sabertooth Tiger. It saw him dashed his way. He didn't reach for his katana since the load was in th way. Shirubā instead mustered the strength to lift the barebell and stand. He then kicked the beast into the air, landing hard on the ground and falling unconscious. Shirubā then continued to walk with his load. More beasts continued to come and Shirubā had to either brush them off or hide, not wanting to stop the training. Eventually, the day came to a close. Shirubā, however, kept training. The weight was getting a little lighter, but he had to keep at it if it was going to be weightless. He carried the load into the cave and put it down, leaving the cave for more fire wood. After he dropped it in the middle of the cave, he left to get food, wiping the sweat from the days work. He scanned the area and searched for life. His eyes then rested on a tree filled with fruits. He went to the water he had been to before and came back with another rock bowl. Shirubā then flew up and began plucking off fruit, dropping them down into the large bowl. Eventually it was filled and he dropped to the ground. "Now for some meat," he thought, looking around. He then saw a cave nearby. "There," he thought, rushing toward it. He looked inside and could feel that a T-Rex was here. "Hey in there!" he shouted to get its attention. Suddenly, a loud roar came and the dinosaur came out. Shirubā waisted no time and sliced off the beasts head. "I'll have to make multiple trips," he thought as he looked at the fallen beast. He then got a better idea. "Or I could just bring my stuff here," he thought. He then rushed over to his cave and heaved the dumbbell over his shoulders, carry it to the other cave. After he had put it into the cave, he went to gather the fire wood and put it in the middle of the cave, making his fire and rotisserie. Shirubā then took out his katana and chopped the dinosaur into mini square steaks, stacked into a pyramid. He carried the fruit into the cave and practically covered the cave in steaks, having himself a buffet. After he finished it all, he put his sword to the side again and fell to sleep with a full stomach.

Shirubā put his hand over his eyes as the sun streamed in. He lifted himself up and yawned. "I really need to get a new shirt," he thought, feeling a slight chill. He grabbed his katana and then lifted the barbell over his shoulders. They were ,however, empty, after he had drunk from them yesterday. He left out the cave and went for the river, refilling the buckets. Shirubā heaved the barbell over his shoulders and began to train, again. "I'll probably have to sleep here for another night," he thought as he heaved the load. "I'll have another buffet before I leave the next morning." After a while, he got bold and tried to speed up. He was happy that the weight was getting lighter with each hour. Shirubā continued to see more beast attempting to eat him and he soon was able to knockout even the large dinosaurs. However, he continuously had an uneasy feeling as he walked through the area. He felt like he wasn't the only one in this wasteland. His senses told him that others were here, though he couldn't see or sense them. He shook his head and turned his attention back to his training. Shirubā soon got brave enough to try to fly up with the weight. He sent his ki into his feet and forced himself off the ground. However, Shirubā wasn't able to get to high. The weight made his limit a 5'8 feet flight. He landed onto the ground continued his walk. Eventually, he was able to fly and stay in the air with the weight. Shirubā was beginning to get accustomed to the weight. When the sun came down, his weight was gone and it was now a simple task. He put the barbell in the cave and went to hunt. Shirubā returned with a dinosaur chasing him down. He had deliberately led the beast into the cave, so he didn't have to carry it. Shirubā then finished it off and chopped it into steaks again. He then took the bowl he made and went to a tree growing fruit, beginning to pluck the fruit. Shirubā put the food in the cave and went to get wood for the fire. After coming back and making the rotisserie and fire, he ate his last meal in the wasteland and fell to his final wasteland meal, ready to leave the next morning.

(1316 words)  

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:47 am

~Lord Zhou and Vi went back to Break Wasteland to visit and so Vi could do a little training. When they got there Lord Zhou noticed a young namekian training with one of the warriors of their land. Seeing the kid in action made him think back to when he was young and training with his deceased master… “ Alright Zhou get up, it’s time to continue your training.” “Yes master.” Zhou said as he hopped up off of the ground and got prepared to learn more. “Ok Zhou I will teach your first technique.”

~Up until that point before Zhou became Lord Zhou he had only done physical training to become fast and develop his sword fighting. “Prepare yourself…” The unnamed namekian said as he launched himself at Zhou. As the unnamed namekian got close Zhou held up his arms to defend th incoming punch from the unnamed namekian. When Zhou held his arms up to block, the unnamed namekian faded past Zhou. When the unnamed namekian faded Zhou gave a slight grunt when he thought he was about to be hit by the punch but nothing happened and the image of the unnamed namekian faded away from sight.

~Suddenly Zhou was kicked in the back of the head by the unnamed namekian. Zhou was caught off guard and his body flew forward and he did a spinning flip, turning to face the unnamed namekian. “What was that…” Zhou said as he rubbed his head. “A very basic but unique ability when user sends out an image of him or herself, to confuse the enemy. The image itself cannot perform physical tasks as it fades through everything. The image is used to distract the enemy, thinking it is the actual fighter, giving the user a chance to perform the actual attack.

~They do this by using rapid movement so fast that they still appear to be there. I assumed this would be a good technique to start you with since you only like to do speed training.” Zhou stood in an offensive position, preparing to use the Inage Projection. Zhou launched himself at the unnamed namekian, using his fist in an attempt to hit the unnamed namekian “… I wanna be the fastest in the world.” Zhou said as he faded away appearing to the right side of the nameless namekian.

~Zhou quickly tried to hit the unnamed namekian in the side of his torso but was smacked down by the unnamed namekian before Zhou could get his punch off. “That was good Zhou, but it won’t work against opponents who are considerably stronger, faster and already have knowledge of the technique.” Since Zhou had easily learned how to use the Image Projection the unnamed namekian decided to move on to the next technique that he planned on teaching Zhou. “Ok Zhou, the next technique I will teach you is called the Antenna Beam. All namekians are capable of using this ability.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~When using the technique a bolt of electricity will be fired from your antennae. When the electricity hits the opponent he or she will be temporarily stunned.” “I understand.” Zhou said as he waited on instruction from the unnamed namekian. The unnamed namekian began focusing his ki and then his antennas began glowing with static electricity channeling from the body to the antennas. After a few seconds the unnamed namekian gave out a shout and fired the electricity beam from his antennas. Zhou loved electricity related techniques as well as the speed ones so he got ready to try it right away, following the same steps as the unnamed namekian.

~Zhou began focusing his ki and then his antennas began glowing with static electricity channeling from the body to the antennas. After a few seconds he gave out a shout and fired the electricity beam from his antennas towards the unnamed namekian. The unnamed namekian held out his hand and shot out a ki blast to stop the electricity beam that shot from the antennas of Zhou. When the electric beam and ki beam collided it caused a small explosion, leaving a smoke cloud in the center of the attacks. Zhou was ready to move on to the next technique.

~“Ok Zhou, like the previous technique all of our people have the natural ability to regenerate as you may have seen already.” “Yes.” “Namekians are an extremely resilient race and capable of healing themselves and regenerating body parts instantly, as long as their brains are intact. This does not make them completely invulnerable, though, as it takes a large amount of reserve energy to perform and it is possible for a namekian to die with his body more or less intact after a battle. It is unknown if the regeneration is a basic part of all namekians…

~…Since it may take some physical and mental training before namekians can use it consciously. It also appears to be quite an exhausting procedure, every time after it is performed the user is breathing extremely heavily from the effort and strain, and requires absolute concentration of mind and body. It has been pointed out that regrowing limbs causes a severe temporary drain on the power level of the namekians.” The unnamed namekian reached for his left arm with his right and squeezed it tightly. Then he gave the left arm a hard pull, ripping the lower part of arm off.

~The unnamed namekian grunted when the piece of the left arm was ripped off and gave a slight smirk. He then threw the arm on the ground in front of Zhou and purple blood leaked from the unnamed namekians left arm. The unnamed namekian gave complete concentration to focusing on regrowing the arm. Through heavy effort and strain another arm burst through the stomp that was currently his left arm. When the new arm burst through the left stomp a green liquid substance squirt out of the wound as the new arm expanded.

~The green liquid substance dripped to the ground from the unnamed namekians hand as he breathed heavily from stress that growing the new arm took… “Your turn.” Zhou was afraid to make a move so the unnamed namekian made the first move for him. The unnamed namekian dashed towards Zhou and grabbed his arm. “No, don’t rip my arm off!” The unnamed namekian gripped Zhou’s right arm and lifted him up off of the ground. Zhou screamed for help but they were in a remote location so no one heard him scream. “You’ll thank me for this later”

~The unnamed namekian said as he used his new left hand to rip off a couple of Zhou’s fingers and dropped Zhou to the ground. “Fix yourself up.” The unnamed namekian said as Zhou cried over his hand. After a short while Zhou gave complete concentration to focusing on regrowing the fingers. Through heavy effort and strain two fingers burst through his knuckles. When the fingers burst through a green liquid substance squirt out of the wound as the new fingers expanded. The green liquid substance dripped to the ground from Zhou’s two fingers as he breathed heavily from stress that growing the new fingers took…

~“See it wasn’t that hard. Clean your face off and we’ll continue… The next technique I will teach you is rather simple in comparison to the regeneration technique. It doesn’t have a big strain on the body so you shouldn’t have a problem mastering it. It is called the Mystic Attack, it’s simply a technique that allows namekians to stretch their arms or legs to enormous lengths.” The unnamed namekian gave Zhou a brief example of the technique. His right arm extended out, swirling around trees in the training ground and hit one tree head on. The tree made a cracking sound and fell to the ground-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ as the unnamed namekians hand retracted back to its original form. “See there, not that difficult. Now it’s your turn Zhou.” Zhou extended his arm out a few times in order to expand it but his first few attempts were futile. “This is a natural ability you have. Don’t think of it as something you have to learn, think of it as an extension of your own reach.” Zhou tried a few more times and then he eventually got the hang of the technique and was easily able to extend his arms and legs at will.

~“Zhou, I will now teach you one of the most powerful namekian techniques. One that only special namekians can utilize. Kyodaika is a transformation used by some Namekians. The transformation causes the Namekian to grow to enormous proportions, reaching a size of nearly ten times their original size and increasing their power by an unspecified multiple. It is quite likely that any Namekian is capable of initiating this transformation provided that they know how as both Lord Slug and Piccolo were capable of transforming in this way. The transformation will make you more powerful as well as raising your toughness.”

~Since it didn’t raise Zhou’s speed it made him slightly less interested but the thought of learning one of the most powerful namekian techniques motivated him a little more so he was eager to learn the technique. “The Mystic Attack is like a stepping stone to those who can use the Kyodaika. Once you can use the Mystic Attack the idea of using the Kyodaika is basically a much more powerful expansion on that idea of stretching your limbs.” The unnamed namekian gave Zhou a brief preview of the technique. His body grew up many times larger than normal and his power increased greatly as well.

~Zhou followed the example of the unnamed namekian and his body began slowing growing to massive proportions as the unnamed namekian did. His power multiplied greatly as he stood over trees, looking down on everything as if he were looking through the window of a tall building. “This power is amazing.” Zhou said as he reverted back down to his regular form. “You are correct.” The unnamed namekian said as he did as Zhou and reverted to his regular state. “As I said before Kyodaika is merely an extension of the Mystic Attack so those special namekians can easily utilize this ability.”

~“You have been doing very well up to this point Zhou it’s time to move over to a few offensive techniques I want to teach you. The first being the hyper explosive demon wave, which can also be used as a defensive technique. The user creates a massive explosion with himself as the nexus. The user stands charging energy around their body. Then they explode with a gigantic energy sphere around their body. If the foe contacts with the explosion it will deal great damage.” After explained the technique the unnamed namekian powered up.

~After his ki was built up a massive explosion formed out around the unnamed namekian with him as the center. The power left a somewhat large crater in the ground below him. Zhou powered up shortly after just as the unnamed namekian had. And as the smoke and dust cleared out Zhou let out a massive sphere of energy as well, leaving a crater in the ground as the unnamed namekian did but it was noticeably smaller than that of the unnamed namekian. “That was good, no on to the next technique which is even more powerful.

~Guided Hell zone Grenade is a more complex form of the Hell zone Grenade created by Piccolo. The user charges up and fires several energy spheres randomly in the opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient ki control, the multiple energy spheres are suspended in the air, completely surrounding them. Finally, the user commands the energy spheres, which change from a purple to a yellow color, to rapidly spin around the opponent and inevitably rain down on them with a vicious onslaught from every direction, filling the sky with a blinding light and inflicting a massive amount of damage.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~After explaining the technique the unnamed namekian began firing a bunch of scatter shots to random spots in the area. It was getting dark outside so the energy lit up the sky. Then the unnamed namekian guided all of the energy spheres up into the sky where they collided at one point causing an enormous explosion in the sky, brightening up the area like the sun had appeared. Zhou gave the technique a shot, pun intended, ki charged up in his hands and he began firing off dozens of hell zone grenades.

~This part wasn’t difficult since he already knew the first part of the technique. It was just the ki control he had to practice with. The unnamed namekian took a break while Zhou practiced and meditated to focus on his ki control so he could perfect the technique. Hours later Zhou fired the guided hell zone grenade in random areas and they all stopped at a certain spot. The sky had brightened up like when the unnamed namekian had used the technique earlier. Then Zhou guided all of the hell zone grenades that he had fired up into the sky.

~They collided in the sky creating a large flash of energy in the sky… The unnamed namekian returned shortly after to re meet up with Zhou again. “It looks like you are ready to continue with the next technique, the final one I will teach you for now. It is the most powerful offensive namekian technique I can teach you. It is called the Demon Impaling Light Killing Gun it’s an energy wave technique, and use to be Piccolo's signature attack. The move is performed by touching the index and middle fingers of one hand to the forehead and charging enough energy to attack.

~When ready, the fingers are extended forward, the attacker shouts the name of the attack and two thin ki beams are unleashed from the fingers. One remains straight while the other coils around the straight beam. The resulting beam is quite powerful, drilling through most targets, and exploding on the ones it can't. It can also be used with only one arm. The main disadvantage of the attack is the time required to build up enough energy for the focused burst, however, with enough concentration, this can be bypassed. Piccolo once said that an opponent had to be "faster than the speed of light" to evade it.”

~After explaining the technique to Zhou the unnamed namekian went on to show Zhou an example of his. The unnamed namekian touched the index and middle fingers of one hand to the forehead and started charging enough energy to attack. When ready, his fingers extended forward, the unnamed namekian shouted out Demon Impaling Light Killing Gun and two thin ki beams were unleashed from the fingers. One remained straight while the other coiled around the straight beam. The two beams followed down a path until eventually crashing into a rock and exploding on contact.

~Zhou followed after the unnamed namekian touching the index and middle fingers of one hand to the forehead and charging enough energy to attack. When ready, his fingers extended forward, Zhou shouted out Demon Impaling Light Killing Gun and two thin ki beams were unleashed from the fingers. One remained straight while the other coiled around the straight beam. The two beams followed down a path until eventually crashing into a tree and exploding on contact. “Very good Zhou, that’s enough for now.” The unnamed namekian said as he disappeared from sigh…

~Lord Zhou and Vi passed by the young namekian training with his master and headed to Lord Zhou’s home. His home had been repaired since they last time he had brought Vi to his house. He noticed Vi’s tail had grown back. Which worried him for a brief moment but he realized there wouldn’t be any full moon so his house was ok for the moment. When they got to the house Vi was given some food and Lord Zhou headed off to meditate. “You know where your room is.” He said as he walked off. Vi stayed at the table and ate then eventually headed off to sleep. The next day they got their stuff gathered and headed off to resume training in another city.

WORDS 2721/2650  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 am
Echo slowly stared at the ground. He couldn’t believe everything that was going to happen. Everything that was happening. He had only one choice and that was to be the best. After he did some research he was far from the best. He folded his arms and he couldn’t believe how many more people were stronger than him and the tournament was coming up. He had died. Went to hell. Came back to life and things still felt akward. How many people could fight their way through hell and come back. He didn’t think there were many but he could be wrong. His mind wandered for a mind until he saw something. He felt something he looked forward as he saw something that must have followed him from the void. He looked inside of him.
“Boop. What is that…Something followed us from the Void is that even possible?”
Echo questioned slowly. He kept scanning the area with his eyes going about twenty miles an hour looking for the creature that managed to hitch a ride on him. Boop looked as he concentrated and used his own power to find what Echo was talking about. Boop only sighed as he shook his head.
“At first I didn’t think it was possible to ‘hitch a ride’ but it appears so. Some creatures have been known to hitch a ride on the back of travelers. Rather they be Angels from Hydras Way or Demons from the Void. It seems that you brought back a…legion of demons. You need to take care of this before it gets out of hand.”
Echo frowned for a moment. He knew that this meant taking away from his training. He needed to get a lot more done before he world’s tournament. It was going to be the first one he was going to be in. Echo looked at Boop and he shook his head.
“But we have training to do.. I need to get more powerful for the Tournament. If I stop to fight this legion of demons… then I will be loosing time. It already took 4 days to get out of the void. Two days to escape that crazy demon. One day to regain my sanity. Now you want me to kill some demons. Aren’t there heroes to do this.”
Boop chuckled. As he cracked his neck and got his stretching ready.
“You can do it..or I can make you do it. Don’t worry this legion of Demons is only about 5 Demons. IT should be quick if you concentrate and fight correctly. If you don’t toy with them we should be done in a bout two days. Enough time for me to take you to some good training spots and get your muscles really stretched and get you in a great battle shape. You’ve come a long way from that person I met in the academy. So come on let’s go kill some Demons.”
Echo slowly frowned. He decided that he might as well go and hunt down these demons because if he didn’t ..Boop would. That wouldn’t be fun for him. Echo looked as he found the first Demon. It wasn’t that hard. His power was practically crackling over. He was glowing with energy it was almost hard to look upon the Demon. His body was growing a bright white. As he held in his hand a giant sword that he held with ease but it looked like it could easily way over a ton. Echo looked at it and he tilted his head at it carefully. The demon only turned towards him and he smiled… or what appeared to be a smile. Due to the glowing white armor it was hard to tell.
“I am going to kill you. I just want you to know that right off the back. Thank you for hitching me and my brothers into this human world. IT was hard to get back here. But when somebody as terrible as you makes a come back to the world..it is easy for our negative karma to join yours. Anyways my name is Karma and I am going to kill you..with my Buster Blade.”
The demon quickly swiping his blade going upwards creating a large whirl wind type effect. Echo had managed to teloport behind the guy pushing him into the tornado that he created. Echo folded his arms to see if this was all the guy was a made of, and it turns out he wasn’t that powerful. Echo sighed and he decided to take this guy seriously even though he could have destroyed him before he came back from hell. The demon quickly came at him with all his might. The sky was getting dark from the demons movements. It seemed as if the light was being absorbed into him. As he came down with his second slash Echo held up his right hand and his claw deflected the slash. He then held his left foot back and kicked him upwards with all of his might. The demon went flying sky high as it was turned in the air. The glowing started to pulsate around the area that Echo had kicked him at. Echo tilted his head and looked at the pulsating area.
Shoot him there.
Echo looked as he started to gather some energy inside the palm of his hand. As he rotated his hands just right the blue energy started to gather quickly in his arms until it started to turn black. Maybe he was just a negative karma rotating. That was fine. At least he was going to do the right thing by getting rid of this piece of crap. It was finished the kamehameha was finished. As he pointed the blast towards the demon Karma he let go. Karma only smiled as he quickly came too and he slashed the kamehameha in half. The blast went two different directions causing a city to blow up and a mountain top. Karma stood there for a moment and he cracked his neck.
“I am going to kill you. Maybe you didn’t understand me when I said that. But there is no escape from me. There is none. You are not stronger than me I am the strongest there is.”
Karma said with no regret as he flew towards Echo with a crazy amount of rigor. The sky almost cracked how fast he was going and it was perfect night. Only thing that was visible was this Karma. The perfect image flying through the sky. As Echo frowned at his perfect blast being cut in half. He watched as he timed out the appearance of Karma right in his face as he drew back his right hand and prepared to punch him in the face. As Karma got close enough , Karma quickly brought down the sword trying to slice Echo in half. Echo held up his left hand and grabbed the blade. He Smiled as he saw the fear in Karma’s face as he punched Karma in the face as hard as possible. Karma let go of the blade as he flew almost out of the atmosphere. Echo grounded himself and took off into the air as quickly as possible. He wasn’t going to let karma gather his strength. As Echo finally found the faint power level of karma. He grabbed him by the face and flew him into the ground as hard as possible. Echo stood there in the crater he had created with Karma’s body and he sighed.
“Go back to hell.”
Echo pointed his hand towards the body of Karma and fired a strong kl blast blowing off his head. So that all that was left was the smoldering remains. Echo sat down as he couldn’t believe how difficult that had been and he still had about three more demons to find.. Destroy.. Hunt.. And kill. He Didn’t want to. But he figured that they escaped from his watch so that he had no choice but to put them down. Each one of them systematically. However he wouldn’t have to go far to find the second one. It was already there. The second one was standing next to his fallen brother karma. However this was a girl. A little girl with blonde hair flowing around her. She only let out a smile. As she stared up at her brothers murderer. Echo looked down and he didn’t have enough time to prepare for this. He quickly shifted into his next fighting style. She shook her head and she was already behind him.
“I am not here to get mad at you for killing Karma. He wasn’t anything but a mistake. He’s lucky he even made it through the void. I am here to size you up. I know that I am not as strong as Mercy, Angelica, or even Life. But It is a sense of honor to destroy somebody like you. Somebody that has such a future it would be so fun to steal it from you. I know what you can become and I know what you will become. It is so much fun to play with possibilities.”
Echo quickly went to elbow her in the face. But she appeared in front of him laughing. She thrusted her fingers into his stomach. As the color of her fingers turned black they started to drain the energy out of Echo. Actually they were killing him. His body turning a white ash color the longer she was in him.
“I wasn’t done talking yet. But I guess if you want to get straight to the nasty. I am going to kill you. I specifically trained myself to train to kill you people that could heal yourselves quickly. My name is Two. I am the one that will kill you.”
Echo was actually in pain. As he had to pull all of his strength together to push her off of him. He fell out of the sky spiraling into the ground quickly. As he focused forcing all the damaged parts of his body out of him. He was soon left with his top half of his torso. As he came crashing down into the ground, Two was right behind him. She only smiled as her shark teeth could be seen. She was going to destroy Echo with out a second thought. As she jumped forward into the crater she had helped echo create she only started to laugh. As she was laughing a ball of energy connected with her. Echo stood there cracking his neck. His legs fully regrown and his body back to what it should be. He stood there and he figured his best option was to keep her away from him. His body wasn’t going to be able to keep regenerating like that on the fly. He only let his mind switch as he figured out how to be long range. As he let his weapons start to glow with flame. Of course his ki blast wouldn’t be enough to keep the girl away for long. She was just out of sight. Not a good thing. Echo flew out of the cavern as he looked to the north. She didn’t fly up. He looked to the south. She didn’t fly south. He looked to the east. She didn’t fly east. There she was coming at him fast to the west. Her claws drawn as Echo quickly sent his right hand flying towards her. The right hand had the claw as it quickly went towards the girls neck. However Two blocked the slash but it deflected towards her face burning it as Echo drew back his right hand. She was right in his face before he knew it. As two got close to his face Echo quickly head butted her in the nose. Causing her to fly back a bit. The pretty tanned face of hers was now stained with red and the blood was flowing everywhere. The sight of that almost made Echo go crazy. As he quickly slapped her into the ground. She didn’t have time to defend from Echo’s powerful right hand. Echo looked at her and finally figured out her. She was quick but she was quick in burst. It must have been from the energy she absorbed from him. She was using his energy to home into him and that’s how she was so quick. It wasn’t that she was powerful it was his own energy that she was using. He only looked he figured that his song would be enough to hold her. She would struggle and she would be caught. Echo flew toward the crater as he stood there waiting for her to get up. She was a leach that number two was just a god darn leach. Now that he figured out he would bait her. As he let his energy crackle off his body. The shark tooth girl started to rise from the crater and fly towards him with riger. Echo quickly started to move his fingers as he did a song started to play. Quiely at first. As each time he moved his fingers the piano could be heard louder and louder. The wires came from the fingers of his hands and they started to wrap around the demon girl. As they intertwined around her they started to get tighter and tighter. Echo watched as her once tan faced started to turn into a porcelean white. Her wild hair got straight. Her face so full of life turned to death. As she could no longer struggle, Echo tilted his head and watched life leave her mouth. He clasped his hands together letting the wire finally release her as she came crashing down into the Earth. He only stood there with his hands folded. He couldn’t believe what Boop had got him into these weren’t some easy thugs to battle. These were some overly complex demons that had it in for him. That could destroy him at any moment. However Echo had proved to be to smart for them on a constant basis. Echo stood there with his arms folded looking at the sky not knowing what he should or shouldn’t do. If he went after the last three that would be putting himself into a fight that he had no idea if he could win or not. But if he could win he would be proving to himself that he was better than just any other majin. He would be Echo..King of all Majins once again. Echo nodded to himself as he started to fly towards the next area were he felt a great spike of energy. As he landed in the graceful area he only found himself drawn to a bar. This bar there was only one man. In this bar there was only one other person besides Echo and it almost intimidated him. Almost was the word. As Echo walked into the bar he looked at the demon with glasses. As Echo simply yanwed at him.
It’s time for you to leave this plane…for good.”
The man took another sip of his saki as he hadn’t even bothered to look up. They didn’t matter to him either. What did matter however was the sad realization that Echo wasn’t getting any respect. The man finished his cup of saki and dropped right in Echo;s hand. As he turned to him, he only took a a few short breathes. He looked at the empty cup of saki and turned towards echo and he slowly whispered.

“Hey bud. I am out. But I figure you could.”

This really crawled under Echo’s skin. The disrespect. The foolishness. Everything about his patience had flew out the window. Everything he learned about holding back was gone. As he didn’t even think about it. He pointed his hand towards the guy and fully unleashed his full potential on to the guys face. As the bar around them exploded. The sky got dark. There was almost nothing to tell. Except for when the smoke cleared the boy was still handling her with care. As he looked at Number three. Or at least that’s what he remembered. As he looked the smoke had an odd shadow as the smoke finally cleared. There he as he looked at his still empty cup of saki.

“Did you throw a throw a fit about me asking for more tea? That’s insane…all this over some saki huih? That’s what all this is about? You just seemed so normal at the time. No attitude. No problems. But turns out you just want to die if you really want this. Come take it from me.”

Echo looked and he flew towards the number three with all of his might. He wanted to destroy this guy from left to right and then right to left. However half way through the flight. He stopped finally as he listened to Boop who had been trying to contact him.

“Don’t do that. He will absorb the kinetic energy again Use everything back against you just as strong. Or he could just have a really strong defense. Either way play it carefully or play into this guy’s already impressive strength. For some reason I don’t think we want to find out why he has been just been goading you this whole time. Unless you want to die again.”

“So how the hell am I exactly supposed to hit a man that I can’t touch without him gaining energy? Everything I do uses a bit of ki.”

“Look you let him charge. You will have a worse on your hand. I can promise you that. Or if you lead in with a quick ki ball to knock her off glance.. Then come in with a right hook and floor him it would all be over quicker than we both knew it. But if not do it your way. I am quite sure you would be good at taking this guy down right?”

Echo stood in silence as he quickly changed his mood. The guy infront of him had a high defense or at least he thought he ahd a defense. It might have actually been that the demon was using a technique to make him untouchable. Or was he just drunk with power literally. Echo looked forward as he rossed his arms and he floated around for a moment letting his thoughts collect as he cracked his fingers. He figured if he shot the guy with a ki blast then he wouldn’t be able to absorb the energy that he fired off. Then he would be able to get the upper hand eventually but not as quickly as he wanted. The guy got up and put his hands on Echo’s neck. As he started to breathe on him Echo wanted to vomit. He looked at him with a disgusted look.

“Hey partner look here. I need a new drink and you seem to have blown up the bar. So why don’t you fly your tall Majin but to a new bar and pick me up a new bottle of saki. And some white rice while you’re out too. Don’t forget the rice.”

Echo only crossed his arms as hedecided enough was enough and if he had to pay the pipper for this latter. This guy had it coming so he didn’t feel as bad. As he reached back his left arm he quickly struck him across the face about ten times. He then lunged his head forward headbutting him in the mouth. As he quickly spun around in a circle using his left arm to back hand him in the face. The demon just stood there not effected as he only had that same smug smile. It was almost as if Echo had a death wish. The demon only crossed his arms once again looking at him. As he shook his head no.

“Are you sure don’t want to get me that drink now? I am mighty pissed andyou might want to calm me down before I get started. Because once I start you won’t I promise you. You won’t be able to stop me. So that drink please and I will spare your life and everybody that you hold dear. So that drink sir and we can drink for life instead of drinking for your death.”

Echo looked and he decided that the guy didn’t hear him the first time as he pulled back his knee and sent it into his guts. Boop only sighed slowly. As his student was destined to do whatever it is he wanted to do. If he wanted for the demon to rip his head off and beat him with it. More power to him. However Boop had no idea what to do to stop this demon once he got started. It would be a rough battle and he got self prepared for it as he had no idea this is what Echo was about to do. Echo jumped high in the air kicking The demon in the face almost planting him to the ground. Echo landed on one hand and he stood up looking at the guy in the face as he cracked his neck.

“Me die? Again. Not likely. I have already killed two of you bastards and I only got about three more to go. So I promise you I am not going home without a fight. I am not going home without destroying you. So you can drink or enjoy your drink that you had to celebrate your life. Cause we are about to celebrate your death or at least I will. I am done talking now.”

As echo slid into his fighting style so did the demon. Except he wasn’t small anymore and Echo could really feel the power level of the beast. The demon simply dropped his hands as he started to fly towards Echo and he started to chuckle.

“You should’ve bought the drink.”

As he fired a large ki beam towards Echo. Echo quickly dodged it but as he turned around to see the damage it almost seemed like the mountain range behind him vanished. He destroyed it molecule by molecule. Echo might have entered this contest to head strong. However it was to late for regrets and to late to appoligize. As Echo quickly swung his left fist forward the guy stood there and took the punch full on. Echo looked and his mouth almost wanted to drop because full strength…Full strength he was strong. This guy took his punch like he was a child. However Echo finally noticed a break in his strength. He saw the glowing jewel on his neck. Maybe he wasn’t a bad boy demon from hell..but a demon with a weapon that turned him evil. Echo looked as he had to get his mind back on the defense as the guy came rushing at him. The demon arm almost charged like a cannon as it threw a large kenzan disk at him. The blade ripped through the air as it was going through butter. Echo managed to dodge it but barely as it sliced off a few of the tenticals from his back. Echo looked and he was getting frustrated as now the guy wouldn’t let up. His attacks came in multiple barrages. Echo quickly used after image to get himself some breathing room. He figured that the attacks would keep coming and as long as he was hidden for the time being he would have time to think of an attack. Thisguy wasn’t making it easy for him. Echo looked at the jewel for the alst time. It wasn’t that Echo’s attacks weren’t working. It was that the jewel made it impossible to hurt him. Echo focused as he looked the guy was calming down. Echo flew towards the jewel at his full speed and let his left leg connect to the chin of the angry demon. Echo laughed as the guy only stared at him grabbing his leg and holding it tightly. He started to squeeze as hard as possible as he looked at him. Echo had managed to use his skin to grab hold of the necklace. As he pulled it off his throat he crushed it with his hand that he made materialize from his stomach. Echo tilted his head as he looked at the Demon now.
“So how strong are you. Can you still take these punches and kicks without a flinch? Or are you about to see what areal fighter can do?”
“I can still do…”
Echo had fired his eye lasers into the fae of the demon. The demon dropped his leg as Echo smiled. He rolled himself up into a little ball and sent himself hurling into the demon. The demon only went down to his knees quickly getting up. He spit out some blood and he howled.
“At least now I know there is somebody worthy of fighting me. The Tornado of the West.”
Echo looked at his opponent ash e could see now why his attacks weren’t originally working. He had been using a tornado to throw his techniques off and the jewel was the part that was creating it. Echo looked as the guy started to rotate around quickly as he fired off one quick blast towards Echo again. Echo this time let the blast hit his arm. As the blast did hit..his arm was gone. That was interesting. He couldn’t even feel the damage. That was good. He would have to learn how to do something like that. Attack so that the attack couldn’t be felt. Let the damage by that incredible. As Echo grew his arm back he darted towards the demon as he looked at him. The demon started to spin in a circle causing himself to be surrounded by the winds themselves as he rapidly spun towards Echo. Echo looked and he knew that if he got absorbed in this tornado it would be trouble. As he started to shoot towards the ground he wanted to destroy this guy he was going to fast. He couldn’t get his foot in the ground. As he started to move backwards trying to resit the pull of the demon he started to fly backwards as quickly as possible. Avoiding that pull. However he had an idea as he started o fly backwards he only cupped his hands as if he was going to do a Kamehameha wave. But he allowed his body to be moved by the water around him. As he focused the water he shot it towards the tornado. As the tornado whipped the water round and round. Echo let off a small grin that started to glow in his face. Echo then allowed for one more moment to past as he enjoyed himself. He shot an ice cicle into the water freezing it almost instantly. The tornado was caught inside of his frozen ice. As Echo focused he pointed his cup hands towards the tornado and he shot a Kamehameha wave destroying it into a million pieces. Echo landed on the ground and he stayed there for a moment. What the hell had got loose and why were these things so frocking strong. He needed to get these creatures back to hell or he would definitely lose control of the things that he had. Or barely had for that matter. Echo simply started to sigh and he stood up. He needed nourishment. Maybe a cupcake or three. All this fightuing with demons that wanted to destroy him was getting worrysome. He felt his stomach growl again as he flew towards the nearest eatery and he took a seat.
He looked at the cooks and the waiters and the waitress. It almost made him smile. He wanted to eat them all but hefigured that after a long day of fighting demons that escaped from the void and saving there lives. He would at least enoy them being alive for once. So Echo ordered about twelve cupcakes, ten snadwhiches, and twenty burgers. As he slowly ate them all he started to remembered about the battle he had with the marshmellow puff man. He remembered dying in that battle. He could only remember suffocating in that marshmallow of evilness. The stay puff man what kind of crap was that. Who created him. He would have to find out who and destroy him too. But other than that, he figured next would be eating. As he slowly started to scarf down his food. Tasting each morsel he enjoyed his day. The sweet taste of cake. The meaty taste of burgers. Everything was so good that when he stood up he had no problem paying th bill. He drop the bill on the table as his waitress. Looked at him.
“We don’t get many of your type in these parts. You’re sort of like the only one. But I like you. I think you guys are neat. You can stretch change color and grow your head back when necessary. You’re kind like those green guys..but you are a rainbow. What’s your name?”
Echo stared for a moment. Her simpleness was almost unbelievable. Should he even answer that question. Did she just call his race namekians but a rainbow box of crayons. Echo hung his head low as he looked back at the old woman. She had grayish blue hair and she wasn’ getting any younger. She gave him a polite smile and handed him another cookie. She looked at him and smiled.
“I can’t hear you very well sonny jim. What’s your name again? Are you related to that fabulous Mister Buu and his wife Boob? Are you one of his kids.”
Echo just continued to stare for a moment. He couldn’t help it. That’s who he was a local celbrety and future ruler of the world. And Hopefully king one day. He glanced simply said with no trouble.
“I am Echo”
5000/5000  

Drago_the_Blackrose
Captain

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am
User Image
Nyx Solo ~ Kame House student

It had been a long trip from Kame House to the Break Wasteland yet it had been worth the travel. She had come from Kame House, conserving her energy by riding her flying nimbus. The flying nimbus was a large gold cloud that only those pure of heart could ride. Such as the legendary warrior Goku or his son Gohan. A person riding the nimbus could either stand, sit, or even lie down on the large gold cloud. It did feel good to lie down on since it was so soft and fluffy. Although if she was asleep she might fall off. On her own of course, the nimbus was always careful of it's rider and never pulled off radical moves without knowing that it's owner was ready for any twists, turns or cork screws.

Nyx had not allowed for any radical movements though. She had just wanted a simple ride straight from point A to point B. From Kame House she had flown over the ocean that surrounded the small island that Kame House was built on. As always the ocean was such a clean crystal blue, the light reflecting off of it as the seagulls flew high above. There was barely a cloud in the sky so it had been clear and easy flying as she headed for dry land. Being part cat, she was still not quite partial to large bodies of water. Yet since she was part human, the ocean did not make her freak out. She was perfectly comfortable flying above and enjoying the scenery.

In mere minutes, the orange furred cat could see dry land coming up. First was the beach, stretching out from side to side yet not stretching far into the main land. The sandy beaches were quickly replaced with green, lush grass and plants. It covered the land and valleys, all the way up to the mountains yet not quite reaching the top of the tallest mountains. It was still quite a sight and one that Nyx did not get sick of. Going at such fast speeds, she could not quite make out the finer details. They seemed to be blurs at times, no lines but she could make out the colors of the things she was passing by. Not that being unable to see finer details detracted from the beauty of nature.

The flying nimbus always avoided any objects in it's path, whether it be a mountain or one of the large flying dinosaurs that were in her path. The thing had been out hunting or traveling as far as Nyx could tell and was facing away, towards the same direction Nyx was going. No worries though, she had the nimbus fly around the grayish blue bird, missing it by a foot. Of course the giant flying dinosaur had been a bit spooked by the sudden appearance of a strange animal. As she flew off, Nyx had been able to her it's faint squawks in the distance. No reason to worry though, she would be miles away before the thing got it's wits and decided to chase after her. Plus even by some miracle the thing caught an air current and managed to give quick pursuit, Nyx knew she could handle the thing.

Nyx continued to see green valleys and mountains for a little while. She even passed over one of the large cities that could be found on this continent. It was not as large as Central City but it was still impressive with it's six story buildings and paved streets. She was still going fast enough that she could not make out finer details. Yet she could see dots of people and cars, going about their daily lives. It was about time that kids were in school so it really must have been adults out walking around, either on lunch break or heading back to work. It always amazed her how many could pack into a city and there just seemed to be so many of those small people walking about.

In an instant they were far behind her and up ahead she could see less trees and such. There was still grass but what really caught a person's eyes were all the plateaus and cliffs coming up ahead. there were many, all ranging in size from boulders to plateaus that were as tall as some ten story buildings. It would be here that was on Nyx's first stop to train and it would be here that she hopefully would find a sparring partner. So far though it did not seem like there were many people around. That could be told first by sight but since she had the ability to read ki she had an extra advantage to her search. She made the flying nimbus screech to a halt before the red haired cat stood up. Nyx scanned around, trying to feel any ki but nothing came up, it seemed as if she were alone here.

Sighing, Nyx decided that she might as well get a little bit more training done while she was here. It may of been on her own and it may not be much fun without someone to spar with but she would have to suck it up. After all, the tournament was approaching fast and Nyx would have to put in as much training as possible. Especially if she wanted to be a match for that weird alien looking thing. Honestly, just thinking back to him made the orange furred cat a little creeped out. It did not have a mouth, it was white and purple, it just came out of nowhere to fast. Then in that same instant it had killed one of her possibly new friends without any hesitation. That thing certainly had to be twisted and bad. There was no way that Nyx was going to stand for it to just keep doing as it pleased.

Slipping off the flying nimbus, she let it zoom off into the distance. She slowly flew down from the air and down onto the ground. Nyx's feet gently touched down on the ground. The grass was not as thick on other places, even though she was wearing shoes, she could still feel that the grass was a little thin. Taking a sniff of the air, it was not as dry as a desert wasteland yet not quite as fresh and lush smelling as in the forest. It was not a bad place to be at all and it would certainly have plenty of wild life. Although from what she had been hearing, it was mainly dinosaurs that could be seen here. If there were any other kinds of species then Nyx had not really heard about them.

Ah well, there was no reason for her to worry about any of the beasts that might possibly be here. Instead, she would just focus on her training and see if any one would come here to train. First the orange furred cat started to stretch, first she stretched out her legs and then she stretched her arms behind her head. Finishing her stretches, Nyx shook out her limbs before she started to throw punches. First she punched left and then right, straight forward punches. Then came the round house kicks to make sure that they would be accurate. She had no real opponent to focus on, Nyx was merely attacking the air with her punches and kings.

Quote:
--Stats--

Strength: 8
Speed: 11 (-4)
Defense: 8 (+1)
Power Level: 7 (-2)
Ki Points: 25,700
Zeni: 1,791
Items: Flying Nimbus, Weighted Training Clothes (on now), Dragon Radar, Crystal Ball, and Senzu Beans.

((Last Post: Kame House pg. 5))
((Word Count: 2484 *double day*))
((Word Total: 12560))
((Tricks Learned: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

The double power day was slowly starting to wear off and Nyx knew this. She could feel that her time was running out, slowly and surely as the sun moved into position. Her double day was nearly over since it started nearly twenty four hours ago and she had to make the most of it, even if she only had a little more time left. What else could she do though? She did not have a sparring partner to really maximize the use of Double Day. What more could she do while she was trying to get more stronger? Sighing, Nyx stopped punching the air and looked around the at the various plateaus to try and get some inspiration. So far nothing had come to mind up until she felt the ground start to faintly shake.

There was also a bit of a rumbling noise to accompany it. Both seemed to just be getting louder and louder until there was a bit of a shadow covering her. On top of that she could feel what ever it was panting, hot air hitting her back. Just taking a small whiff of it made her feel a bit queasy, it really did stink and obviously this thing did not brush it's teeth. What made it worse was that this thing was drooling, Nyx could tell that because a big glob of it landed right on her shoulder. It was thick, wet, and nasty, that really did make her feel all the more queasy as it dripped onto her fur.

Looking back over her shoulder, she saw that it was a dinosaur. It was kind of looked like a T-Rex, except it was a brownish, green color and it had six horns going in a circle around it's head. It certainly seemed hungry and she supposed that it intended to make her the next meal. With a semi-loud roar, it's head swooped down to try and eat her. Instead all it got was a mouth full of dirt and grass. Nyx was fast enough that it had easily gotten out of the way by merely moving a few steps forward. "Geez, don't you have anything else to eat around here? You really don't wanna try and eat me." replied Nyx. Although it seemed the thing either did not understand her or it simply did not care. It raised it's head up and spit out what ever dirt it had in it's mouth.

Shaking her head, Nyx once more stepped out of the way as it tried to bite her, letting it get a mouth full of thin air. The orange furred cat started to walk away and of course the thing followed after it's potential meal. Well, why not? She might as well have some last bit of fun before the power day ended right? Nyx slowly picked up speed, hurrying forward, she was at a speed that she kept out of it's jaws while also at a speed the thing could keep up with her. Nyx continued at her casual run across the wasteland... or would one consider it more of a jog? Either way she was moving across the wasteland with the dinosaur following close behind.

Nyx continued on, turning around plateaus, zigging and zagging, the dinosaur following the whole way. She had to say that the thing was fairly persistent. It must of been one of the dinosaurs that had a large body but only had a small brain. At least it had strength and some alright speed going for it. That would work for slower dinosaurs and people that were slower than Nyx. Although there was no way that it would be able to catch Nyx. This obvious fact made the chase boring. At least if it were a real chase Nyx would feel a thrill that her life was possibly in danger. With this she was not in the least bit worried since she was not even going at full speed. The fact that she could easily speed up and keep out of it's grasp was just dull.

Soon the red head decided that she might as well end this since she would have some real training to accomplish. Turning towards a large boulder, Nyx ran straight for it. She sped up so that she reached the boulder first. Nyx then jumped, her body moving as she did three forward spins until her feet hit the surface of the tan boulder. Then she jumped high, performing four backward flips back towards the dinosaur. Nyx made sure to jump high enough so that she was still out of the dinosaur's grasp. Plus she was moving fast enough Nyx doubted it would react quickly enough in time. Not even to think that it might be able to get her if it jumped up.

Nyx did not have to pull off fancy moves with such a simple opponent yet the orange furred cat felt that it would make things more fun. The orange furred cat landed two feet away, right behind the dinosaur. It started to turn around, the tail coming close to knocking her over. Instead, Nyx jumped up and out of the way, the skin of the tail brushing against the soles of her shoes. When her feet met solid ground, she launched forward quickly and punched the dinosaur right in the chest. It had the wind knocked out of it and the thing stumbled back. Still, that might not be enough for him to leave her alone.

Sure enough, it was back for more and it tried to make a lunge at her. Nyx easily jumped back, landing in a position where she could lunge forward. Well, she did not so much lunge in the next second so much as she jumped forward. Although weren't those the same things really?Either way she moved forward, twisting enough that she landed a round house kick right to the left side of it's head, where it's temple would be. At least she was sure the thing had a temple. Well, whatever the area was named, kicking right there had certainly done the trick. The large dinosaur hit the ground, lying on it's right side. From the looks of it's eyes, Nyx would have to say that it was knocked out cold. It just had that vacant look, like no one was home and aside from random twitching it did not move.

"Well, that takes care of that." decided Nyx, smiling as she turned and headed back into the Wasteland. She doubted the thing would want to bother her when it woke up. Still, it never hurt to be cautious, especially when the thing probably had a short memory span. At the very least it was an interesting way to conclude double power day.

Quote:
--Stats--

Items: Flying Nimbus, Weighted Training Clothes (on now), Dragon Radar, Crystal Ball, and Senzu Beans.

((Last Post: This Page))
((Word Count: 2266 *last double day post*))
((Word Total: 7413))

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:56 am
User Image

Double power day had come and gone and yet it felt no substantial power gain. That hardly seemed fair at all and it certainly pissed Nyx off. She took a seat, deciding to take a break from training and instead she figured she would go over the old stories of Goku through her head. It would at least help to improve her mood and while she went through the old stories in her head, her energy would come back to her. Then she would be able to go ahead and start training once more even though she got ripped off on Double Power day.

Looking around, Nyx spotted a fairly high up plateau in the distance. That meant she would be out of reach of any carnivores that were scouring the ground for a bite to eat. Sighing, Nyx took two long strides before she jumped into the air. Using her ki, she flew up to the top of the plateau and slowed down to a soft landing on her feet. Moving away from the edge and to the center of the plateau, the orange furred cat took a seat. Her legs crossed, her elbows rested on her knees before she closed her eyes. Closing her eyes helped her to imagine the stories with much more vivid detail and color, the mind was a powerful tool for imagery after all.

Now she was going to think back to the day that Goku's brother, Raditz, came to Earth and brought more problems from outer space. It had been a calm, peaceful day, the sun shining with a few fluffy white clouds in the clear blue sky. Since Goku's last battle with Picollo, the world was in a state of relative peace. The word relative being used since Picollo was still out in the world, only being held at bay since the greatest warrior of Earth, Goku, was still alive and fit. Although Picollo was busy trying to get stronger than his rival, Goku had been busy living his life and starting a family with the woman known as Chi Chi. Chi Chi had always come off a bit boorish in most of the stories that Nyx had ever heard. Although Nyx was pretty sure that deep down Chi Chi was nice even if she was a little over protective. The first son of Goku and Chi Chi was a boy named Gohan, he had the ability to be a great fighter. Yet being sheltered and under the watch of his over protective mother, the boy was turned into a wimp. There was not really a nicer way to put it, he was a book worm and he really did not have it in him to be a true fighter growing up as he did. After all, even with Picollo's training and the whole thing with Cell, he still did that stupid Saiya man thing.

Anyway, that was ahead of the story and beside the point. Goku had started a family and he was experiencing a time of peace. Unbeknownst to all of the people of Earth, a small pod was zooming through the stars and towards the planet. It was only big enough to carry a single passenger and that passenger was one of the last pure blooded saiyans in the galaxy. His name was Raditz, he was the older brother of Goku and had found out where the last living member of his family was. Nyx had to wonder what was going through his mind when he arrived on Earth and found everything was still intact, that everyone was still alive. Nyx knew the story that weak saiyan babies were usually sent to other planets. Upon the light of the planet's moon, they would transform into a great ape and clear the planet for the saiyans to take over for Frieza. That seemed a bit cruel to send out the weakest as they had. Yet Nyx really could not grasp what the system of rules must have been like on planet Vegeta. No idea what the warrior's code must have been like and what their thoughts were on sending the weakest out to conquer relatively weak planets. It must of been hard on some saiyans and for others it must not of been much of a problem at all. They were separated from their children as soon as they were born so there really was not much of a chance for attachment... it still seemed sad to Nyx but at least that system was not going on here on Earth.

Now came an even sadder thought, what Radditz must have thought when he saw what his brother was like. Radditz was used to other saiyans like him, warriors that fought throughout the galaxy. Radditz was probably old enough to remember what his mother and father were like. Did he think that his brother would be like either? Did he wish to connect with family once more? Ease the loneliness knowing he was one of three saiyans still alive in the universe as far as he knew. To meet the little brother he had known was out there and to feel that he was apart of a family once more. To see that his brother did not do his mission, that he was not acting like a saiyan warrior, that he had lost his tail and his memories. Nyx was sure that at some level, Radditz had felt hurt and betrayed, all the more lonelier knowing that his brother was more Earthling than saiyan. The rage had probably led him to do things he might not of meant to do otherwise. He also might have been twisted enough under Frieza's influence to really do what he had done easily. There were so many things to think about, there were plenty of questions and more sides to the situation. Yet now a curious person like Nyx may never be able to ask and find out the answers. For his actions she was sure that Radditz was in Hell right now, suffering for all eternity in some way.

Suffering for his past deeds under Frieza and suffering for his most recent deeds before dying. Disappointed in his brother, Radditz had smashed Krillin into the side of Kame House, beaten Goku back, and had stolen Gohan before flying away. He had threatened his younger brother that Gohan would die unless the male killed a certain amount of humans. Of course Goku would never do that so he got on the flying nimbus and chased after Radditz. Of course Picollo had come along as well, having met Radditz earlier and he did not wish to have someone stronger than him out there. Someone that could kill him and that would end whatever plans to try and take over the world. As much as he might not have wanted to, Picollo knew he had to team up with his rival Goku so that he would be able to defeat Radditz and continue on with his plans to try and take over the world. It was a little strange to think about how later, Picollo's plans to rule the world or whatever had changed. He actually became a mentor and a protector of the Earth. There were about three reasons for this, that he actually grew fond of the wimp Gohan that he was training. Two, he had decided that by protecting the Earth he would fight strong opponents and one day catch up to Goku. Or three, he saw Goku's process and decided that he would probably never be able to catch up with the saiyan and decided to give up his plans. Besides, it must have been more lucrative to be a good guy in the end.

Anyway, Picollo and Goku had teamed up together and were on their way to fight Radditz. They arrived quickly to the scene, where Radditz was waiting and the space pod where he kept Gohan captive in the meantime. Of course Radditz was disappointed that Goku would not prove himself as a saiyan and he was angry. Angry enough that he would lash out at both Picollo and Goku. Even though the pair had taken off their weighted training gear they were still so slow. They were barely able to dodge a blow or two as Radditz unleashed his savage attacks upon then. There had been furious blows dealt as they tried to combat Radditz, their attacks being no match and were blocked by Radditz. By the time there was a pause in the battle, Goku and Picollo were sweating and panting, quickly tiring. Worst of all, Radditz had hit Picollo's arm hard enough that it had broken off. It was so easy it was as if Radditz were merely snapping a popsicle stick. It had sounded gross to Nyx at the time and as a child, she had never thought such strength was possible. She always thought that there would be plenty of strong people that would be able to defend themselves. Or at least have sturdy enough bodies to where they would not have random limbs punched right off. Although now that she was older, she thought seeing it happen for real might be cool. Of course she would not be the one to do this and she would want the person to live.

Anyway back to the story she had been trying to think go over in her head. At this point, things were not looking good for Picollo or Goku and the Namekian had come up with one last idea for an attack. It was called the Special Beam cannon but the only downside was that it took a little time to charge. So Goku volunteered to keep Radditz busy while Picollo charged his powerful attack. Of course Goku did not stand a chance at all, the male was being beaten up quite badly. As much as he tried to fight back, he could not block the flurry of punches sent his way. He was beaten and bruised until he finally had the opportunity to gain the upper hand against Radditz. He grabbed onto the other's tail and weakened the male, bringing him to his knees. Of course since he did not wish to die, Radditz begged for his life. He appealed to Goku's humanity and kindness and despite Picollo's warnings, the male let go of Radditz's tail. Then of course Radditz turned the tables, beating Goku to a pulp. Under Frieza's rule, Radditz probably became twisted and would deceive people like that. Or perhaps it had gone to a more personal and deep level. Perhaps he had been testing Goku, to see if there was any real saiyan left inside of him. Seeing him act as an Earthling had probably made him quite angry, angry enough to act irrationally.

Back to the story, he had Goku on the ground and he was further destroying the male's broken ribs. His little brother was in pain, crying out loudly and unable to do anything to stop Radditz. Inside the alien space pod, a scared Gohan could hear his father's cries of pain. It must have made him quite angry. He wanted the mean stranger to stop hurting his father. Gohan just became angrier and angrier until his anger finally caused him to explode in a way. Hidden power inside of him brought forth a massive amount of ki, allowing Gohan to break free and smash through the tough walls of the metal space pod. This of course took everyone by surprise. Goku because he did not think that his son was capable of producing such power. Radditz because he did not think that his brother's son had any power being so young and only a half saiyan. Then in a sudden burst of speed, Gohan had launched himself forward and head butted right in the center of Radditz's chest. The might armor not even Goku and Picollo had been able to scratched shattered under the force and sent Radditz stumbling back. Then just as quickly as it had appeared, the power within Gohan, unleashed by his rage had disappeared.

In pain and angered, Radditz had lashed out at Gohan and moved in for the kill. Goku managed to summon up all of his will to grab his older brother behind in a full nelson. Some how, despite all his power, Radditz had been unable to break free. At this point Picolllo had finally finished charging his attack and was ready. Goku held Radditz in place as the Special Beam cannon was fired. Radditz was killed, the beam of energy passing through his body and at the same time it passed through Goku as well. Goku died that day and was sent to other world where he would gain training from King Kai after a long trek down Snake way. He would be wished back to life nearly a year later. In the meantime, Picollo would take Gohan with him to train so that they would be ready for when the next threat arrived on Earth. This newest threat were two more saiyans who knew of everything that had gone on at Earth. The scouter that Radditz had worn on the side of his face also acted as a sort of walkie talkie. The line of communication had been kept open and they knew everything. Radditz's defeat and they knew about the dragon balls. That was more than enough incentive to send them through the universe to this galaxy, to this planet to that they may wish for immortality.

This was another story that would be just as exciting as the one she had just gone through in her mind. It would also be a bit of a long story since it did span out over a year. It started from the moment Goku had died and was sent to other world. For a year he would make his way through snake way and to king kai's planet where he would train so that he may combat the threat of the two saiyans heading to Earth. Meanwhile, back on Earth the Z fighters would gather together so that they may train and also combat the saiyan threat. When a year passed and they came though, all their training would prove futile. As for Gohan and Picollo, the Namekian would put the young boy through harsh training. Gohan needed to toughen up so that he would be strong enough to fight the saiyans coming to Earth. Gohan had plenty of potential power stored away in his body yet he was still so wimpy. No matter how hard he tried he would not be ready for the threat. He would choke up until the end when he came back to help his father with the saiyans. Nyx had never understood why anyone thought Gohan was so cool. He became so nerdy and wimpy, unable to truly defend himself or the people he cared about. He was not someone that Nyx would ever truly wish to emulate. Sure when he had let his anger go he had become cool but he still blew it since he just became so cocky. That was also another story for another day since that was years after the whole battle with Radditz. Years ahead when Gohan had become a teenager and a bio android named Cell was threatening the Earth.

For now, Nyx still had to focus on the next story in the time line. As stated before that was when two new alien threats came. They were named Vegeta and Nappa, both very powerful and they would wipe out more than half of the Z fighters that tried to oppose them.

Quote:
--Stats--

((Last Post: This Page))
((Word Count: 2617))
((Word Total: 10030))
Eternal Reflections

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items