Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Furba With a Demon Twist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 pm
Hikari stood up, fixing her shirt. "Whatever. I'm fine. Go do whatever you were gonna do." She turned around then, fixing her ponytail and moving to head down the hallway to her room. Now that Hiei was there, Hikari wouldn't be able to sleep on the couch, so she at least wanted to get her sweatshirt to keep warm that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 pm
Hiei sighed shaking his head as he stood up and headed into the kitchen. " Yukina, Genkai" Hiei said and looked around a bit as he sat down on the chair looking at the pot of Tea. " Hiei, how was visiting the Sohma House?" Genkai asked. " Shut up." Hiei mumbled.

Genkai chuckled a little and moved a bit. " Hikari! Dinner time come here!" Genkai yelled trying to get the girl into the kitchen for dinner.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:27 pm
Hikari slowly made her way into the kitchen after a few moments, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. All the girl wanted to do was sleep, but at the same time, she'd practically been food deprived while gone on her job, so the smells coming from the kitchen were tempting. So, quietly, Hikari made her way over to the table and sat in one of the chairs, pulling her sweatshirt sleeves over her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 am
Hiei shifted a little and looked down as he looked toward Genkai. " You'll have to start warning your team when you don't show up. Hikari can't be worked so much. You know better." Genkai said dully.

" I've heard enough. I heard this from Kami from the house hold already. Don't make me hear this again from you. I'll go bloody insane." Hiei snarled slightly before moving and sneezing a bit into his hands. Genkai chuckled. " What's this getting worn down? You gonna change on us?" Genkai asked. " Nope."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 am
Hikari glanced back when she heard Hiei sneeze. "That's gross. You'd better wash your hands. No one wants to touch your nasty snot." She grumbled, her nose wrinkled slightly before turning back around in her seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 am
"Drop dead brat." Hiei said and shifted closing his eyes a little. " You alright Hiei, you do look a bit sick" Genkai said and Hiei nodded as he took another bite of his food before...poof.

Genkai shifted a little and Yukina looked up before looking toward Genkai. " Well, that sucks. After a year or more of hiding and a cold makes you found out." Genkai said with a chuckle. Black small, and with the white trip marking the animal put it's feet up on the table with a dull glare. " I hope you burn in hell Genkai." Hiei said, the tail flicked behind him a bit.Fox. Black Fox.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 am
Hikari blinked when there was a 'poof' sound, then a puff a smoke. Then all of a sudden, there was a talking black and white fox sitting at the table with Hiei's voice. For a moment, she stared. Then after that moment, Hikari started laughing. Enough to fall out of her chair. "Oh man, haha, Hiei turned into a fuzzy fox. That's great!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 pm
Hiei waited a moment and shifted pulling his food into his mouth eating more. " Drop dead Brat." Hiei snarled and blinked when he was picked up by Yukina. " Aww brother! Your so cute. So this the curse that follows mum?" Yukina asked and looked at Hiei. " I guess I lucked out."

Hiei shifted a little and struggled. " put me down!"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm
Hikari got up, still laughing. She obviously found this hilarious to be laughing, considering how rare it was for the girl to even crack the smallest of smiles. She walked over by Yukina, scratching Hiei behind his ears. "Awww how cute! I've always wanted a pet fox." She teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 pm
Hiei shifted in Yukina's hold and struggled to the side a little. " Put me down, down!" Hiei said and sighed when Yukina moved petting his head. Hiei shifted a little before finally being dropped. Moving he picked up his clothing with his mouth and started to walk out mumbling things through his clothing as there was another puff and just outside out of view Hiei changed back. He moved pulling his clothing on and walked back in with no shirt on at the time.
" I swear to god. You tell anyone. Anyone bird and Imma kill you."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm
Hikari watched with a laugh as Hiei picked up his clothes and walked out to change after turning back to his normal self. She only chuckled with a smirk when he came back. "I don't know. Keeping secrets from your teammates isn't a very good thing, ya know."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:15 pm
Hiei waited a minute and looked to the side. " How about you do me a favor. Just don't alright..please?" He asked looking at Hikari and looked to te side. Hiei hated this...a lot and he couldn't figure a way passed it. He moved a little pulling his shirt on and sat down looking to the side.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 pm
Hikari crossed her arms, looking up at Hiei. She was actually thinking about it for several seconds before speaking again. "Fine. But you have to let me sleep tonight and not shove me back to demon world." Hikari compromised. Genkai's temple was Heaven to her Hell. It was the one place where she felt okay. And after her job, she didn't want to be shoved back into demon world right away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:23 pm
Hiei shifted a little and waited a second. " Yeah sure. " Hiei moved a little waving his hand as he turn to leave the room. He was gonna go into the Dojo room and train a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 pm
Content with his answer, Hikari sat back in her chair, finishing her breakfast. Now that Hiei was gone, her sleepy demeanor returned, and she yawned, covering her mouth with one hand. "Is that why Hiei was gone this whole time?" She asked, looking at Genkai and Yukina.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games