Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fangs & Claws - A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild for animals and animal-like creatures. 

Tags: wolf, animal, creature, kitsune, fantasy 

Reply Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)
Clash of Fangs (roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 am
Suzume growled softly as well and puffed up her chest. "Werewolves aren't as bad as all those scary tales. Those stories are to scare pups into bed and to keep them inside during the full moon." She shook her head and remembered the few times she had seen Suzume as a werewolf, recently she could stop her rampage and stay in a cave. She still had a few moons to go before she can walk around during the full moon without feeling it's effects.

The lush warm scent of the grass blew against Suzume making her feel a little bit of warmth, but usually she felt nothing. Creatures like her never feel comfort only pain inflicted onto them. She felt the scratch over her eye tingle slightly, but it was a numbing pain now.

Suzume sniffed the air, there was a slight difference of smell and the distinguishing scent the young lycan. She listened and could only hear the soft thuds of the Lycan by her and the soft rhythmic sounds of fields. She nearly jumped when young lycan spoke, but took in her name. Ayre....Suzume chuckled softly and turned her head to the young Lycan. When Ayre glanced at her Suzume spoke softly trying to blend her voice in with the sounds. "My name is Suzume, I'm an old gentle spirit." She smiled and sniffed the air again. The scents were very different, but the scent of others has calmed her since the sudden attack of the other werewolf.

Suzume tensed up when Ayre howled and crouched with her ears flat growling softly. Her eyes darted side to side as her body hugged the ground. She held her breath and listened carefully, a soft howl came back allowing Suzume to loosen her tense muscles. She stood on her paws and looked toward the howl wondering if it was a friendly hello. She whined softly knowing that she could be surrounded and attacked at a moment's notice. Her form became a softer blue and nearly see through. Better not to be seen first was what she always said.

She turned her head toward Ayre and let her head drop in shame. "We are recently new.... I had never traveled here with my sister. Although the lack of scent from the creatures should have been enough...This is her first werewolf pack, I can't teach her the skills needed to fight off hunters and other predators. The pack hopefully will protect her better than I can... " Suzume ignored her tone, her kind were raised to dislike werewolves.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 am
Ayre mostly ignored the spirit's defense of the werewolves. It was probably just trying to lower her guard by claiming werewolves weren't all that bad. She knew better; her family was dead because of them. The lycan knew she would never trust werewolves, so long as she lived.

It had been a while of walking in near-silence before Ayre gave the spirit her name. She was glad that, shortly after, the spirit finally gave her its name. The lycan wasn't as sure about the "gentle" part, for anything that would guard a territory couldn't be all peaceful, especially not after what she had experienced with it. Still, the familiarity did settle her nerves more, and after she finished her howl, she felt even more at home.

When the lycan took a glance over to Suzume after her howl, she noticed that the creature almost seemed frightened. Why? She wasn't sure for a moment, but after some thought, she figured that it was similar to how she had felt before in a strange territory. The spirit then dropped her head and responded to her question; the answer surprised the lycan, but only a little. After Suzume had finished explaining, the lycan rolled her shoulders and looked up through the trees as a bird passed overhead.

"That explains a lot of things," Ayre murmured thoughtfully. She had figured that, to be so ignorant of so many things, the spirit must have been new to the land, but she didn't expect they had actually traveled there. Still, it did make sense that, since they were new to the area, they wouldn't know enough about the hunters' land to be able to avoid it.

The lycan continued on in silence for a while until she felt they had gotten close enough to the territory. She could smell the faint scents of other lycans that had passed by, doing a larger sweep of the area, and she could hear some sounds, very far off, that were made during the celebration. The female then stopped and turned to face the spirit.

"This is as far as you need to go," she said sternly, then she smiled a bit. "You made good company, but if any were to see you, I'd have to be questioned more than I already am, and that would just be too much. I'm not sure they would believe me anyways," she said, shaking her head. She wasn't too sure that she would believe herself after all this was over.

"You should stay with your sister and not venture here again. For if any werewolf comes within this area, he or she will be killed with little or no questioning, full moon or not," she warned gravely. "I'm not sure what would be done about a spirit like yourself, but since you are allied with the werewolves, it would not be good for you."
She hesitated a moment before taking a step back and turning a bit towards her guard post.

"I wish you a safe journey back. Maybe we'll meet again on better terms."  

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 pm
Suzume whined softly, but left the matter. She did not wish to fight with the first real Lycan she met in a few years. She sighed and pawed at the ground a few times before Ayre's howl ended. Sadness was still in her heart from the injuries she allowed for Atsuko to take. She should have come sooner to take the damage.....but like an idiot she let it happen.

She looked toward the glance that Ayre gave her when she lay on her belly with some fear. Knowing how many responded back made her nerves bunch up, oh she had much work to do. She twiched slightly when a bird pass overhead. Get a hold of yourself, nothing can smell you. You're already dead.... She sighed and pushed herself up with her paws to hear Ayre's thoughtful response.

Suzume nodded and smiled. "Take care young Lycan. I hope to see you on better terms as well. Always listen Ayre, and careful." Suzume smiled and looked back at her home. A small howl could be heard, but it was someone she didn't know. She growled and nodded at Ayre. "I will clean up the mess, I must go child." She dashed in the direction they had walked and started to turn invisible. She howled loudly in response to the howl wanting to meet on good terms with the one near her sister.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:21 am
FangBro

((So is that your post? haha; can't really tell since the OOC still says you're gonna edit it.))  

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:34 pm
Sorry forgot to take that out....but that writing is my worst so far....blegh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:32 am
((Oh, alright; and that's okay, hehe. You want to discuss plot on the OOC thread? I've had an idea or two.))

Though Suzume still seemed a bit wary, Ayre took no notice when the spirit regained its composure. The lycan felt a bit sad to be leaving a possible new ally, but there was nothing to be done about it. They both had their own responsibilities.
When the spirit left her with some encouraging words, the lycan nodded her head with a light smile. However, at a howl in the distance, the female instantly bared her fangs to a degree. The spirit seemed almost as disturbed as Ayre herself was, so she settled a tad, if only enough to listen to Suzume before she bounded off they had come from. There was another howl, closer, probably from the spirit, then there was once more silence in the forest.

"She still called me a child," chuffed the lycan to herself as she turned quietly and padded in the direction of her pack's territory.

It was a good half hour before she made it back, and she was being sure to make the trail difficult for any curious werewolves to follow. Not that she was expecting them to, but who knew what those beasts would do. Besides, the trail would lead, if one could follow, directly to a guard post, so any werewolf dumb enough to trail her would run directly into trouble.
When the female could finally see another of her kind, she breathed inward deeply, prepared for some scolding as a lycan guard, in human form, walked up to her with a frown.

"Where have you been?" the male asked sternly, not even waiting for Ayre to shift to her human form. Once she had, she lowered her head and glanced away once, returning her eyes to the male's chest, so not to challenge him by looking him directly in the eyes.
"I smelled something strange on the wind and went to investigate.." she explained quickly, noticing that some others were coming up to sniff her in their wolf forms. Apparently, Suzume didn't really have much of a scent, so they didn't react much to how she smelled.

"I see. Go back to your post and wait for a debriefing," he commanded, watching her as she carefully stepped around the others and paced back to her position. Once there, she shook a bit, returned to her wolf form, and lied down with a silent whimper. The older guards were very intimidating, especially the males (there were few females anyways). She had heard of great punishment for those that stepped out of their bounds, so she could only hope that she could concoct a half-honest story before they spoke with her again.  

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:54 am
((O.O.C: Fear me. I Have Joined. If I make a mistake please tell me :3))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

~You met the "evil" me. You were a person on the side of "Justice". But still, I came to like you, Don't worry because we'll surely meet again soon...~

Hisagi was walking through the forest with a large back-pack hanging from his shoulder, and his large broad sword in his sheath on his back. He was a wanderer, with no place to stay or go. He looked around, feeling the moon-light shine down on him alittle bit. He sat down on a log and took out his phone and opened up a map.

Hisagi sighed; he had a long way to go until he was out of the country side and into the city life, where he plans to stay at a run-down apartment and obtain a job while keeping his horrible identity as a werewolf a secret. He stood up and continued to walk around. No, not searching for any cars that seemed to be from the city, but food. All his food was taken away last night by some filthy and no good raccoon's.

'The next time I come across as something as filthy as a raccoon, I swear I'll turn that stupid animal into a fluffy hat...or scarf..' Hisagi sighed, clutching his stomach from hunger. Is there nothing to find in these lousy woods? Hisagi heard voices, hearing one voice say "I see. Go back to your post and wait for a debriefing." Tonight's moon was a half-moon, almost full. Hisagi didn't like full moons all that much since he is unable to control his will to turn into a wolf.

Hisagi walked up behind a few bushes and saw a girl turn into a wolf then lie down. His eyes widened, he just saw something he wasn't supposed to see. Hisagi sighed, wondering if she was guarding any...food...Hisagi took his chance by turning into a wolf and slowly walking nearby the girl who just happened to turn into a wolf in front of his very eyes. He slowly walked up behind her, accidentally stepping on her wolf tail with his big wolf paw.

He whimpered quietly as he backed away but hit a lamp-post. Hisagi ran out from under the light and back into the dark shadows of the night, hiding behind a bush.

~If we could just start over, I'd at least want to go and see the fireworks Of the Summer festival together with you again. I said "Sorry" at the end.
You in the end said..."Let's be together forever"...~

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:03 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

((Good t' see ya. And could you possibly leave out one or both of those big images when posting? They're kind of distracting, haha.))

Ayre was only half as alert as she had been when she had originally started her watch, especially now that she was stressed from trying to come up with a smart lie. She wasn't one to normally lie to superiors, but if she didn't, then she would likely get in a large amount of trouble (though, of course, she also knew that lies usually got one in trouble down the road anyways). Because of this, it surprised her greatly when there was a sudden pressure on her tail.

The female jumped to her feet and whirled around on whatever stepped on her. When she both scented and sighted the source, her yellowed fangs bared and a snarl escaped her maw. The wolf had already backed away some, hit one of their makeshift light poles, and ran off into a bush.

Ayre instantly put up her guard, now anxious since she hadn't gotten a very good look or smell of the creature. All she had gathered was that it was similar to a wolf, and the worry that it could be one of the werewolves from the territory she'd left earlier arose. Had Suzume led them right to where she was?

"You in the bush! Step into the open before I make you," she growled, stepping closer to the brush with a glare. She would definitely have to scold herself later for allowing an intruder to come so close; how foolish she had been to have not been paying attention at such a vital time!  

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Suzume bounded through the grass at an above average speed, but something stopped her dead in her tracks. The scent of a werewolf was near, her form became invisible as she dashed the way she came. He doesn't know either! Oh no I hope they don't kill him! Suzume dashed through trees and anything else that got in her way to follow the scent of the werewolf that came. He was to close to the Lycan's territory, and the child she met not to long ago. Suzume stopped silently and looked around wanting to locate the source of the fresh smell. The spirit wasn't close enough to hear much, but she could hear muffled sounds of some commotion. Oh lady of the moon don't let me be to late! She shot forward and in a matter of a few seconds she came upon the territory she is forbidden to come near.

Suzume smelled Ayre's comforting scent, and then the one she had crossed earlier. Her hackles raised as she wondered if this was one of the traitor Werewolves, or a friend lost. Her eyes scanned the area quickly before she came to stand by Ayre. She hoped her presence didn't bring a cold chill like it always did with Atsuko. I'll just stand and watch....I'll defend him if he gets attacked. And so Suzume sat down on her haunches and curled her tail in as tight as she could so she couldn't bother the area around her. She looked around and smiled seeing how comfortable the area seemed, sighing she turned her attention back to Ayre and the scent in the bush.

Ross yawned from his small nap and got up. He pulled as much hair back as he could with the bandage around his forehead, and started to wander out. His home was a safe heaven to those who seek to find themselves. The young werewolf walked barefoot around the house for a bit before going outside to investigate the howl. He as the Alpha had a duty to protect his pack from any outside force, and to kill any hunter within his range. As soon as Ross stepped out wind curled around the Alpha causing goosebumps to appear up his arms. Ross smiled as he looked down at his pale hands, Oh the moon....You're nearly full... Ross's eyes flashed a cold yellow showing what the moon brought. He stepped over to the porch and started to listen, lone howls came with news of what to do this full moon. They discussed being trapped in the caves again, but it would bring an advantage to all hunters. Ross thought for a few moments until he heard a lonely sad howl, the howl brought shivers up his spine as tears started to fall down his face. Pain went through his heart, but it dulled down to an acidly weight against his heart. Another one... From what he could hear, the hunt for food had gone bad. Human Hunters had been tracking them since they had left the safety of the territory. A dear cousin of his got lost, and 2 others as well. Ross sighed and rubbed his face tiredly, what to do next... He opened an eye and saw a beautiful milky brown wolf appear at his feet. "Status....Bleak, 3 down, many wounded. Go.'' The brown wolf scrambled away to send the message. Ross stayed with his palm against his face suppressing all the depression that wanted to come out. "To many..."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm
Kiba_no_Inu
FangBro
((@FangBro: Did you post a reply in Iwamaru's house yet?))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

~You met the "evil" me. You were a person on the side of "Justice". But still, I came to like you, Don't worry because we'll surely meet again soon...~

Hisagi stayed behind the bush in his wolf form still. He looked up when he heard the girl yell out to him, telling him to step out into the open before she makes him. He whimpered, walking out from behind the bush in wolf form towards her. Hisagi nudged the girl's arm with his wolf nose that was half-dry. It was pretty clear that he was dehydrated and hungry.

Hisagi whimpered in his wolf form quietly as he nudged the girl's hand then looked up at the moon, seeing that it was almost full. He wanted it to stay half or almost half, for thus he didn't want to become hyperactive when he hardly had anything to eat or drink yet. Hisagi then began to dig around the area in search of nuts. He whimpered, then ran behind the tree's and ran out of sight.

He soon came back in wolf form still, but saw a wolf sitting next to the girl. It was probably her pet wolf...or another werewolf. Hisagi walked back up to the girl and nudged her legs with his wolf nose again, licking her hand then sat down infront of the wolf next to the girl and began to nudge it with his nose.

~If we could just start over, I'd at least want to go and see the fireworks Of the Summer festival together with you again. I said "Sorry" at the end.

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:57 am
Reiko Iwamaru

((She didn't change back to her human form, haha, but I'll roll with it.))

Ayre kept her guard about her as she stepped closer to the brush, ready to howl a warning to the others at any provocation coming from what was within. After a moment, however, there was a whimper and the wolf-like creature exited the bush and headed in her direction. The look it had wasn't threatening, but when the male got too close, the female's fur stood on end and her teeth bared even more.

The male had the nerve to actually nudge against her, and gritting her molars was all Ayre could do to stop herself from attacking him. She didn't want to start a fight unless it was necessary, and after a second or two of thought and observing, it seemed that this wolf creature, whether it was werewolf or lycanthian, was not there to harm her.

The gray wolf's gaze softened a bit when she realized how bad off the male seemed, and when he nudged her paw and looked to the moon, her gaze followed until he started to dig around. That annoyed the female a bit, but she could definitely tell that the creature before her could do no actual harm, at least not for the time being, and was in need of some form of sustinance.

Shifting to her human form as she felt an odd sensation go up her spine, Ayre watched the wolf run out of sight, then bent over as it returned.

"Where did you come from?" she asked warily, her eyes following the creature after it nudged her again and moved to some unseen presense.
"And are you werewolf or lycanthian?" she asked a bit more sternly, narrowing her eyes at the spot the wolf focused on. Whatever was there, she was starting to get a sinking suspicion that it was Suzume. Did the spirit, in fact, bring whatever wolf-like beast before her, or was Ayre just imagining things?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 am
Kiba_no_Inu
FangBro
((@Kiba: Oops. sweatdrop XD))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

As Hisagi continued to nudge the female wolf gently in a few places, he backed up alittle when her fur stood on end and he could tell that she was baring her teeth. He backed up into the same pole again and whimpered loudly from surprise upon doing so. Hisagi turned back over to the girl and accidentally caught her shifting to her human form. Yup, this girl was a werewolf.

Hisagi perked his ears upwards towards the girl as she warily asked where he came from, then asking if he was a werewolf or...lycanthian?
'What is a..Lycanthian? Is that a new species of wolf I've never heard about?' Hisagi shook his head and stood on his hind legs, turning back into his human form successfully.

"If..I may ask..what is a Lycanthian..?" He asked the girl in a slightly shy, but cold manner. Typical Hisagi, cold and quiet to start off with...

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:32 pm
((@Kitty: Dang it! I forgot to do that yesterday....but will post in a sec and quote you!))

Suzume kept quiet and took a few steps to the side to take away the coldness. Her ears perked up hearing the lone wolf howls far off, but her focus stayed with the newcomer. If he was in fact a werewolf, the creature would get hurt and Suzume would have to rescue a lost pup.....again. Her eye twitched slightly where the Werewolf Hunter clawed her eye, but it was just shut closed for the time being, no scars of course. The spirit looked over to the sides and wondered what happened, the Alpha was nice enough to keep them, but would they bring more harm than help? She could hear enough of the howls to make out that some had died, something about a hunt. You idiot....you should go with Atsuko...she needs me...but I'm a guard... INside she was arguing a bit, but it was something that always stayed at the back of her mind.

Suzume's thoughts scrambled through her head until she heard Ayre speak up. She lifted her head and tilted it slightly processing what the Lycan said. The spirit wanted to bark, but her presence would not bring any help. She took a few steps back when Ayre narrowed her eyes where she stood, I am not here....I am just wind, the essence of nothing. Suzume repeated the chant over and over wanting to make Ayre think that there was nothing there. The spirit sat down on it's haunches and wondered how the newcomer could even sense her, a dead spirit. Her ears lifted up as she heard the newcomer speak, he didn't know what a Lycanthian was, and neither did Suzume earlier. She shrugged the thought away wanting to keep focus on the situation at hand. If the pup was a werewolf, she would have to guide him away, or the Lycan would direct it toward the other part of territory.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:29 pm
After a moment, Ayre's attention was turned from that possibly empty area where the wolf creature was sniffing about to the wolf before her as he responded with another question. The response and the way that he transformed to his human form instantly made her put her guard up again as the hair on the back of her neck rose.

"Lycanthians are children of the moon, but not controlled by it," she responded shortly, narrowing her eyes as she watched the male closely. "If you were one, you would know it," the female said anxiously, already starting to guess what she had been suspecting all along. This guy was very likely to be a werewolf, and she was allowing him to get close enough to their territory to start becoming a threat.

Ayre stepped carefully in front of the male, keeping her distance now as she did her best to nonchalantly block the easiest path to their territory. She wasn't sure why, but this guy didn't have the same scent as the other werewolves, nor the same feel in the air around him, but she still couldn't allow him into lycan territory. There was no way he was getting any further than he had, whether or not he was there on bad intentions was not her concern. If he was seen there, he would likely be killed without hesitation by her superiors.

"If you are one controlled by the moon, then you should go. Now," she directed seriously, not prepared to attack the male just yet, unless he refused. The other guards would likely soon come to debrief her and switch her out with another for the night. This werewolf, being that he truly was one, wouldn't stand a chance in his weakened state, even with the moon nearing fullness.  

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 pm
Kiba_no_Inu
FangBro
((O.O.C:))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

Hisagi listened to the girl say that Lycanthians are children of the moon with no control from it, then anxiously saying to him that he would know if he was one, in which he wasn't. Hisagi saw the girl step infront of him, but carefully. He sighed when the girl said to him that he should go now if he was one controlled by the moon..in which he was. "I mean no harm, miss," Hisagi replied kindly to the girl, his eyes still having that cold look in his eyes.

"I humbly ask one thing...food and water. I am a wanderer with none left. Those accursed raccoon's ate out my food supply and my water supply. I..only come and request for food and water...then I shall leave to please you.." Hisagi said in such a formal, calm yet stern tone. He truly was the Gentle-man type.

Hisagi looked up at the moon, seeing that it was near to becoming a full moon. He sighed heavily as he pulled his large scarf up to his face as if covered half of it. Hisagi accidentally let his glove slide down his muscular arm, showing a simple dragon tattoo, which indicated that he had become one with the werewolves. His eyes widened alittle bit as he quickly pulled up his glove to make sure no one saw. He knew he just stupidly showed his werewolf identity to this girl. But then again, she was one too...right?

Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces