Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

~Sayumi Katsuragi~

Sayumi headed out of the airport and there, a cab waited for her. Now, you would think a pretty young woman like her would have cabs from all over the world waiting for her but that's not realistic. Sayumi's heels went click, click, click as she walked to the cab. She opened the doors and stepped into the cab. "Can you take me to the nearest library? Especially one with books about greek mythologies!" Sayumi exclaimed.

"Oh, great...another freak," The driver muttered.

"Just Drive," Sayumi said with an irritated tone. The cab drove up to a library with a young girl and a fellow that was a bit older than her. Sayumi paid the cab and it drove away. "Hello!" Sayumi exclaimed as she ran over to the two people. She wondered why those two were there, Sayumi ignored the fact that the older fellow was creepily gazing at the young girl. "What brings you two here?" Sayumi asked with a smile on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3

User Image

I was walking through the streets tring to find the library. " Ok... I think that this is... Yea I'm heading the right way now. "
I began to look up to the sky and think to myself. Man if I'm late on my new job the Boss is gonna have my head ona silver platter.

I began to run as fast as I could. I came up on the library and saw two people already setting on the steps. I began to shreek in my head. EEK! I Already Have People Sitting In LINE!!

I began to run past the two and I tried to get to the door as quickly as possible. Apologizing to the two on the steps. I unlocked the door and let them in Another girl poped out of no where. " Oh, I just opened up. Please hurry and come in. " I began to close the doors behind the young woman.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:41 am
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3

User Image

I began to run towards the front desk. I then began to rummage through the desk and found a piece of paper with my name on it. I then followed the instructions on it. I proclaimed to were everyone could hear. " Hello and welcome! I'm Mizukie Tendo, I hope you find all of what your looking or researching for. If you need anyhelp don't be shy and come and ask me..."

I then looked at the paper with an annoyed look. " Blah -Blah- Blah-. If you guys can't find something then just ask, but I'm not use to this place so I might not be any help. "

I then sat at the desk turned on my head phones and began to read an old book about apollo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Misato was at a loss for words when he saw the girl step into view and ask such simple words.I wonder if i could try and charm her....He shook his head in frustration and now realized the library was open,without hesitation he ran inside to the Food section in search of book about Fruits."I have to find that book or-"His phone rang and the voice to it was annoyed.

"Hey,didn't i say to be here at 5 and it is 6.Where are you?"It was his mentor Rondo;even though this makes it the second time he's late and he had a teacher that was younger by 2 years made it very awkward.He spoke slowly and soft.

"In the Library,3 streets down from that small cake shop and-""I don't want to here your excuses about your oh-so-important-dates Misato!"Rondo's voice let out out a sigh."I'll be their in 10 minutes and don't worry i'll find you."Their was a long beep and a very scared Misato.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:12 pm
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3

User Image

I began to come up from behind my desk. " Hey is everything alright? Your boss sounds really pisted off. "

I began to blush as I rubbed my head in a goofy manner. " Wow. If your boss is that mean on the phone I'm almost scared to see how he treats you around other people. "

" I don't what else to say. " My eye's widend I turned towards Misato. " Oh I just thought of something! You want to listen to some music to clam down or something? "

I began to move over towards a Juke Box that looked like it had been in there since the place opened.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 am
User Image
~Hikari Mizushima~

"OH! The library is open now!" Hikari exclaimed, dashing into the library. She walked through the library and then found the reference desk, the lady at the desk looked up to Hikari. She wore dark sunglasses, she had tangled hair and her body was slender.

"May I help you?" The lady asked Hikari, hissing at her.

Hikari was digusted on how she hissed when she talked, it was very rude to hiss at people. "Um," Hikari said nervously, "I'm looking for some books on Greek Mythology, especially on books about Athena."

"Hm," the lady started typing in her computer. "All of the greek books are checked out...but I cannot help you with your quest of finding out more about Athena. I can wipe you out in your current state!"

Hikari studied the lady really quickly. "You are a gorgon...aren't you!"

"Took you awhile, stupid girl. You haven't awaken your true self haven't you? This will be an easy kill," The lady removed her sunglasses and her tangled hair turned into snakes.

Since there was no mirrors around Hikari screamed for help but there was probabl no one around since the library just opened.

TET0 KASANE

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 pm
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3

User Image

I turned to see at one of the desks someone who's face was unfamilar. I looked in time to see her hair changing into snakes. I Gasped and began to speek out as I grabbed a CD I'd made in case of someone tring to hurt someone or myself. " Hey Gorgon! "

The hissing Creature turned it's gase towards me and I blocked it by using a compact mirror from my hand bag. " Take a listen to this beat and Scram! "

At that moment My CD began playing a louder than average Bass. It was almost magnified. The music began to drive the gorgon crasy mad. I began to taunt the best by singing with it which only seemed to magnifi it all the more. Slowly I began to realise my voice had more power than I had thought.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Raen felt a strange presence, and looked around herself. She hadn't known who or what she was. She just knew that people classified her as a freak for having the powers she had.
"What the...?" she found herself being drawn in the direction and started to walk there. Raen didn't hesitate, and luckily, they were open. So she went into the library to meet a dreaded feeling, and found herself shouting aloud.
"MEDUSA!!!" she hadn't known why she yelled it, but she knew who it was. The gorgon Medusa was a creature full of hate, and disgust. With snakes for hair, and an ugly face, she killed men with just a look in her eyes. Raen ran toward the feeling, drawing her bow and arrow. She went around the corner to the refrence desk, seeing a girl, and a woman. Raen knocked and aimed an arrow, and shot it at the gorgon. It hit a book on the shelf behind her."Next time, I won't miss."
User Image  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

Misato was going to answer the Librarian until turning to see not her but Rondo tapping his foot in a annoyed rhythm,his blue eyes ready to kill him.

User Image

"And here you are...my stupid moronic idiot..."He seemed almost forgiving until he grabbed the book Misato had in his hands and hit him across the face with it."You leave me deserted for an hour,for some stupid book!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 pm
Raen seemed ready to fire another arrow at the Gorgon, but instead, she shot the arrow in Misato's direction. She watch with small confidence as it hit the book Rondo held.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Misato rubbed his face that was now pure scarlet,this day couldn't get..any...what was an arrow doing on...."Rondo!"Mistato yelled and without hesitation he grabbed Rondo's sleeve,pulling him into Misato's arms.

User Image

Rondo on the other hand didn't see that arrow;the worst thing was on how Misato holding him didn't have an explanation."What the heck are you doing?!"He stuttered,his red face and almost pale.It was on on mire glance he saw the arrow perfectly in the center on the book he just held.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:28 pm
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3

User Image

As I began to look at the two men I began to move closer to the gorgon, apparrently it was Medusa, Playing my music louder and talkin' to the girl with the bow and arrows.

" Hey I don't know how much longer the batteries on this CD player will last, the thing's been going straight like this for 5 minutes and I don't want to see what this creature can fight when she's not being bombarded by this music! " I began to look over at Misato and Rondo with a Disgruntle look.

" If you two don't mind we aren't bothered by this thing but guys are. So I suggest you two get the heck out of here, and Fast! " The batter life on my Cd was at 0 but it still played on. I thought to myself, What the- . Then I realised, What's going on? Is this one of my abilities acting on it's own again? I also realised theMusic had changed. It was a more impowering song something different began to occure. the music began to manifest itself in a human like body and started to battle with the gorgon itself. What the heck? Is this another ability I had without realising? If so then I might have to turn the music off, but this- this fells right!.
I held the Cd player up I began to control my new creature with my mind and I began to speek. " Hey you better be ready with an arrow to kill this thing off cause I can't do it myself. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Misato grew red in anger."I-I was trying to protect him and i am more helpful then you think!"He focused on the music that was playing,slowly closing his eyes trying to focus.His body glowed a airy blue as his breath seemed to hitch."I can't breath..."He gasped as he tried to remain focused.Placing one hand in front of the creature he tried to keep his balance.With one quick open of his eyes their was a flash of white and a drop of blood.The Gorgon was not dead but 5 of the snakes were now on the floor.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff