Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Final Fantasy Forever Preleminaries Sign Up/Volunteers Join Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:08 pm
II Panda-Pop II
HawkEye4736
I might sign up, but can someone tell me what for? I hope I dont sound stupid, but I have no idea what this is about XD

me too lol

Well, that means this:

Volunteers: Myself, xX_Apparatus of Misery_Xx, Damien Darke, SMARTAgentKC, Saiyan-Cetra Kid and Todeskandidaten.

Participants: Hero of Wisdom, Rebel Rinoa Hertilly II Panda-Pop II. As for you, HawkEye, the way this works is you all sign up, we'll generate some trivia, hold this contest, and whoever scores highest out of the participants makes it to the Semi-Finals. My original intention was for this to take place October 16th, being the start, however, now it is the 11th, and with on this little amount of participants, it must be pushed back. My apologies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 am
question did this ever take off...  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 am
No, sadly, it did not. I think it may still happen should more people arise to the challenge of trivia!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am
If I'd have known it was a trivia based thing I would have decided to participate sooner. Count me in (if it ever does get going).

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:09 am
Kaos Relinade
If I'd have known it was a trivia based thing I would have decided to participate sooner. Count me in (if it ever does get going).

Alright. I'll think about participating more in this trivial (heh, I made a funny) matter. I've been rather busy lately, but I'll contact the person with the original idea and get this to start!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 am
Todeskandidaten
Kaos Relinade

Alright. I'll think about participating more in this trivial (heh, I made a funny) matter. I've been rather busy lately, but I'll contact the person with the original idea and get this to start!

i wanna join in this trivia thingy 3nodding im bord and it sounds fun cool  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:01 pm
Awesome Sauce. So that means this:

Volunteers: Myself, Todeskandidaten, xX_Apparatus of Misery_Xx, Damien Darke, SMARTAgentKC, Saiyan-Cetra Kid

Participants: Hero of Wisdom, Rebel Rinoa Hertilly, II Panda-Pop II, Dolphinbear1, Kaos Reliande.

Well, thanks for Todeskandidaten, because I was close to shutting this operation down. Should this ever pick up again, patrons are thanked biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:09 am
We can't really do this until a decent amount of people join the contest. We just need to get people to sign up, because we're good on proctors. After a good amount of people sign on, then you can post a date after that, but for now we should just "advertise" the contest.

And what is the prize going to be? And who will provide it?  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 pm
pm me if i can do anything  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:16 pm
Prize? I'm thinkin' for one, the recognition of a bunch of awesome FF Fans as their master. Secondly, I think if a real reward is to be disscussed, I will confer with the rest of you when this picks up. And in other news, since I know it shows you the current most popular topics when you go to this guild, I think we should post more to get it constantly noticed. So, Bump and Randomize away!  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:11 am
I don't like the idea of SPAM for the sake of a bump, but if you want to post things like "Hey, just bumping this to try and get more people involved." then that's fine.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 pm
That's more what I meant. Sorry if it was taken into other context.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm
Well. I'm rather poor, but I have 38k-ish if you guys wanna put that up for it.

Also, if you want me to, I'll jump from being a 'proctor' to being a 'contestant'. If that would be fine with everyone else. My prize? Just the satisfaction of beating everyone. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm
I will Participate.  

squirrelguys

4,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:16 pm
Thanks Sea Urchin God. As for you Todeskandidaten, I'd be happier if you stuck with me here, as I think we'd prefer you with us. You're the main reason this is still going on. Keep Goin' Guys!  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff