Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:12 pm
"Ah, I understand it, now that forming Rasengan is easy for me, I must focus on the newest most difficult step. Adding chakra nature and combining this new Rasengan with the original." Fuyu got in more of a meditative stance as she crossed her legs and formed a smaller more compressed vortex in her palm using the same exact massive amount of water focusing on compression. As the whirlpool was constricted to her palm she finally balanced it and shaped it to look much like a normal Rasengan. "Now for combining the two." Fuyu formed normal Rasengan as a skin over the water Rasengan and filled it with chakra, compressing the Rasengans chakra as well she increased rotation to form a tight balance.
4/5

Kinpaku would have likely told her to do other things before that, but considering she performed the combination so well the clone likely hesitated. Fuyu stood up and put her back to the clone eying up a large mountain about twice the size of the one they were currently inhabiting and smirked. "Now to add the strike." Fuyu reformed the technique in her hand with ease and lunged over the edge impacting the Rasengan into the mountain a moment later. It was different than before though, no not because of the chakra nature, the compression had created a Rasengan half the size of the original and twice as powerful. As Fuyu struck the mountain a massive flooding tidal wave was let loose as the Rasengan burst upon impact. Two massive rivers of water flooded along each side of the mountain, but what came next was a surprise for both of them. The mountain literally crumbled into dust and settled at the bottom of the now massive river a mountain more then thirty tons Fuyus weight destroyed, exploded, imploded, shattered, disintegrated, whatever you wanted to call it; the mountain was no more.
5/5

Fuyu turned to Kinpaku and had a quite frightened look on her face, this look soon turned to a grin and a thumbs up. "Thanks for your help Kinpaku-sama, I feel like I couldnt have done such a thing without your guidance, maybe we will train again later." She headed off to the gates quite happy with herself in reality. yet, in the back of her mind she was reminded of the Hachimon and their power, so she could only imagine the possible damaged her body would receive if she performed the attack more than once successfully.

(Thanks Mana. ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 am
Tenrai was the first to arrive of his team apparently, he didn't want to waste any time, and quickly hiked up the mountain. "With all those missions, and that spar with Tai, that should put me somewhere about...halfway to Chuunin." Tenrai smiled, he was getting close now to real power. He dreamed, ever since his childhood that he would become the strongest ninja in the world, that he would be able to fill this world with hate, and sorrow and anger. Though recently, those thoughts weren't the only things on his mind, he had some friends now, some people who he could honestly trust. He wasn't really sure anymore. "Ah ********, who cares." Tenrai shook his head, he was getting carried away. Right now he was only gonna think and focus about the mission.  

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

AC: 1050 ~ Ryo: 300

Arriving seconds after Tenrai, the red head set Cloud down on the ground. All they needed was medicinal water, should be easy enough to find with all three of them and Cloud helping. This would be another step to Chuunin and perhaps a chance at more money if it was offered. Suzume began searching around for the water, knowing what it should be like, water yet it would have medicinal properties. She and Cloud went off into a different direction to try and find it.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:47 am
"Hey! Suzume, I got it!" Tenrai shouted, he didn't know where Suzume was, but she would as soon as he heard his loud voice. He was able to locate the spring and collected five huge bottles of the stuff. The water had an ominous dark color, and looked more like poison than medicine. "Don't worry about it's appearance, this is what they showed me back at the office. It's actually quite addicting. Hehehe." Tenrai grinned, he actually drank a bit of the water himself, a wave of strength washed over him as soon as he swallowed it. He was able to lift all five of the bottles as if they were nothing. "Come on! Let's get this back to the village and take another mission.  

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:59 am
User Image

AC: 1050 ~ Ryo: 300

Hearing the other call out, Suzume and Cloud made their way over to Tenrai. Seeing he had five huge bottle, the red head smile a bit "Good. And yeah, another mission sounds good so let's hurry up." She would have taken one or two of the bottles but the other lifted them all up. Deciding that he had it covered, Suzume and Cloud lead the way back to the village so they could deliver the medicinal water.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent A few hours of walking and M, along with Suzume and her pet puppy, had already made their way to the base of the treacherous Storm Mountains. The place was a mountain range, abundant in all sorts of resources, specially in minerals and metals, as the village often visits various mining spots hidden deep within the mountain. Now, he and Suzume look up to the challenge before them.

"So, let's pick up the pace now, shall we?" he told Suzume, taking his place beside, but only her for a brief moment. The pink haired lad bent his legs, and with a strong push, he bolted off of the ground and onto the next tree branch that his hands could reach. Off he went to the forest like a little kid who had just decided to play monkey on treetops. "Let's rush to the spot!" he yelled, hoping that the girl would hear.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2250 ~ Ryo: 1600

The only place outside in the lightning country Suzume had been was the mountains. That was all the wilderness one would need though. Rugged mountains, forests, wild animals to worry about. Suzume was not at all worried and knew that she could survive out here. Yawning softly, Suzume walked at a leisurely pace while Cloud kept up with her. Hearing M's suggestion, she watched as the other jumped off the ground and onto the tree branch.

Crouching down, she scooped Cloud up before she jumped up to the trees as well. She did it with ease, legs strong from the black legs taijutsu style and she was faster from all of her training in different styles. The red head easily caught up with the male, jumping from tree to tree and keeping a secure hold on her puppy. It was fun and Suzume found that M's company had been rather nice so far.

"Almost there!" called Suzume, not falling behind and not moving ahead of M. She just kept at a pace that was quick yet easy for her to maintain.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent As shinobi, treading through the forest by using the treetops did make the whole trip a lot faster, and a bit easier. After leaping over a few trees, both M and Suzume finally reached what seemed to be a forest clearing. This must be the place, thought M. It was a clean, open space within the wilderness of the mountains. A flowing stream can be found in this space, as well as a grassy meadow, and part of the field with less grass - the rocky base of what seemed to be a continuing path of the mountain. For sure, the both of them were far from the summit, but they were not exactly near the village either - which means that it was actually a good spot to set up camp.

M landed on the grassy ground and slowed down his pace. Soon, Suzume would follow, and once she was able to also land nearby, he began to speak. "This seems like a fine spot, wouldn't you agree?" he asked. "We have running water, so it should be decent enough. We can always chop firewood in the forest, too, and it's quite nearby. Plus, the air here seems clean, too. Would this be enough? Or would you prefer a terrain that's a bit more challenging to camp on?" he asked, folding his arms, and raising a brow, though, still smiling.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

Traveling through the trees usually was quicker than traveling on foot. No real need to avoid things such as the tree trunks since nothing was in the way. They finally reached a clearing in the wilderness and Suzume landed seconds after M. Setting Cloud down on the grass, the puppy began sniffing about the area, inspecting everything that was new.

"Seems good enough to me. Although if you want challenging we can move higher up the mountain." offered Suzume. She figured that the medic shinobi would be fine here though since it was a relatively easy terrain. Taking off her pack, Suzume walked over to the nearest tree and sat down. Leaning against it's trunk, she put her pack aside and said "Go ahead and train if you want, learn some new techniques. Or if all you wanna do is spar then we can start that any time."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent "We might want to gather firewood first," he suggested. "Since we're on a mountain and all, night time can get pretty cold. That can serve as our training. After all, trees that grow on mountains are the toughest to take down, or so they say," he told Suzume. He then moved on further to a certain place near the flowing stream. M put down his pouch at first, letting some of the weight that he was carrying come off. Doing a few stretches, he prepared himself to gather materials the way he knew how.

"So, we're going to be taking down trees like this," he said as he had gotten up to his feet. Slowly, M began to walk towards one of the trees up front, which was around thirty feet away. The closer he came, the more that his pace went up, and by the time he was halfway there, he was already running. The pink haired lad raised his arm, and curled his hands into a solid fist, blazing with vibrant pink energy. Containing Chakra and building it up, M leaped up front, and struck the tree which seemed rather old, and tall, and sturdy.

"OOORAAAA!"

Striking the tree, the genin had released all of the contained Chakra within his fist exactly at the point of impact, producing a massive explosion at the trunk of the tree, which, at this point in time, was already toppling over. As it did, the lad looked at Suzume and smiled. It seemed as though he had not even broken a sweat. "Well that tree should be enough to have us last the night. Now, it should be your turn to chop and slice it up," he told Suzume.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Firewood would have been good. Suzume had never really gone camping before but it made sense to gather the materials first. Nodding, Suzume stood up and supposed they had to cut down a tree or two. Well, she would do the actual cutting, she was not sure what it was that M. could do just yet. Although it seemed the male was going to use this opportunity to show off a bit.

She watched him stretch and then saw him choose a tree. It was not that far away and Suzume knew she could reach it in seconds. While M. was busy running to the tree and readying his attack, Suzume could guess at his intent. He'd find a way to knock it down but obviously she would do the cutting. The red head was thinking over the techniques she could use to get the job done, a couple coming to mind that would effectively chop up the tree.

When the tree was struck, the trunk cracked and toppling over, Suzume had already decided upon what she would do. A technique or two from stage four, she would not give away everything that she could do. As the tree was toppling over, she ran to it, enhanced speed from Shigure Soen on top of the Black Legs style possibly making her a blur to M. Getting underneath the tree before it had a chance to hit the ground, Suzume drew her sword and went to work.

Using the Shunkan no Hagane style, she stacked two techniques from stage four together in one attack.Twin Blade and the Hydra Strike. Her movements were a blur as her blade moved. Enhanced with the strength and speed of Twin Blade to create a following blade of air, mixed with the endurance of Hydra Strike that allowed her to perform several of the cute in a row. While the actual blade did not make contact, several blade of air hit the tree, one group after another.

Stopping, the tree continued to fall but it fell apart now. The cuts had penetrated all the way through, the blocks of wood falling harmlessly on either side of her. Of course she only broke up the main body of the tree, she would have to cut it further. Branches and leaves hewn away, some large blocks sliced into a smaller slice. Which was down in the next minute or so when they hit the ground. "Done." all in all, it had taken mere minutes for her to complete the task.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:54 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent Once the tree fell, it had already been split into about a hundred little chunks of readily cut firewood, hence, they would already be having fire for the night. Well, the next was food, which would be quite easy since there was a stream. It was still early, so M had simply decided to just leave that problem for later. Now was the time for training.

"Good job, Suzume-san. That was fine work. Now, about the sparring match, I'd want it to happen while we're still fresh and un-exhausted, so I'm guessing that it would be a good decision to start almost immediately," he told her. "No holds barred, no holding back. All out. This might be that one chance to know my weak points in actual combat." he mused as he got into his stance, well, form. M looked like he was just standing there admiring Suzume from afar. He seemed to be ready. "Agreed?" he asked, waiting for Suzume's reply, as he simply gazed upon her with his empty golden orbs from afar.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image

Suzume had already packed some snacks so if they did not catch anything, they would not starve. Cloud had been excited to see Suzume move like that. The small puppy had been jumping up and down, yapping excitedly. Not sheathing her sword, Suzume listened as M. suggested they have a sparring match right now. That sounded fine to her since they both still had plenty of energy to spare. "Alright. Cloud, you stay where you are and stay out of the way, you still don't know how to fight yet."

The shepherd puppy seemed to pout hearing this but he took a seat and watched them for now. Despite his stance, Suzume knew he intended to attack or counter as soon as the sparring match began. "Alright... but if it's too much, let me know so we can end it." She was sure this guy had no idea what he was in for with Suzume's enhanced senses. They weren't extraordinary yet but they were certainly above average. She'd start off easy for him, baby steps to see just how good this guy was.

With her enhanced speed, she was like a blur as she closed the distance between them. Without his speed being equal or greater to hers, she doubted he would be able to keep up with her movements. Turning the handle in her hand, she used both hands to slice horizontally from left to right at the male's neck. The blunt side of the blade was aimed at his neck so she wouldn't cut open his jugular. Plus if he couldn't dodge in time then she would be able to stop before hurting him.

The cut was not the main attack though. Her left leg was being brought up for a Chest Strike, a jabbing kick sent straight to M.'s chest provided he stayed within range of her kick.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent M stood still as Suzume began attacking. She was fast, but it she would have been underestimating him if she thought that he could not keep up. He might not seem, or be agile enough, but his senses were as sharp as the edge of her blade. His eyes narrowed as they followed the kunoichi's motions carefully. The lass had taken a step, swinging her blade at him. He took no more than two steps back to dodge, and while doing so, slightly bending his knees. Looking straight, he would notice another incoming attack almost instantly as the blade passed right by his face, inches away from slashing. The lad swung his arms up, and jumped back, doing a back handspring. M flipped backwards in the blink of an eye, as it was supposed to be that fast, and did another soon as he landed, setting the distance in between them once more.

Once he had done so, it did not take too much time to launch a few Senbon towards her. With the fast fingers of a medic, M threw six Senbon Needles towards Suzume, and with speed, they shot forth towards her like bullets which would puncture the skin over her chest. Soon as they were air born, M began to conjure a series of hand signs, and do a combination which would not very well be familiar to his opponent.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Not bad for a medic shinobi, he seemed able to keep up with her movements. Suzume would have thought most genin would be unable to keep up with her. Yet this merely meant she would not knock this guy out in the first move. Instead of ducking he had bent back, then he managed to bend back further into a hand stand before back flipping away. Admittedly, she had not paid attention to when her own teammates had fought. Although Suzume figured that M., while still new, was a pretty good genin. Shame squads could not have four members.

Seeing him swing his arm, Suzume could tell this was intended to be a distraction. Smirking, the red head blended the wind chakra element with her sword and made a vertical slash, bottom to top. This created a wave of energy that would easily brush aside the senbon needles and head straight for M. This was a defensive maneuver and Suzume already had her next moves planned out. She charged in right after the wave as it dissipated, She held her katana with both hands to her left as she moved in. She appeared to slash from left to right but it was a feint.

While M. would focus on the hand that appeared to hold her sword, the left hand would toss her sword up into the air. This slight of hand was bound to throw an opponent off if they could not see what both her hands were doing. After using Summer Rain, Suzume quickly dropped down into a one handed hand stand to kick M. right in the ribs. For a follow up, she would spin on her hands using the momentum from the Rib Strike attack, to try and get behind M. to also strike his lower back.

User Image

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff