[prp]snake in the grass(Lathano,Nona)-fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Nona quickly started lashing her tail about too, teeth showing, and sharp claws ready to swipe if need be. "What would you know, since your a** wasn't even here to watch your own son to begin with. I found that him out in the open, with not a single pair of eyes watching him. Show how well you take care of him right there." She lashed out.

"And call it what you like, bullying him. What ever you please, but that snake needed to go. And your son was defending that vile thing. A possibly poisonous snake. That thing could have caused major harm. And possibly could have killed any of your other cubs, or cubs belonging to another." She was royally pissed at this male. And the events before had helped none.

"And I'd love to see you try and make me leave, that is if you like to have my claws dig into your skin." Her words sounding as dark as possible. A dark promise of harm within them. A word-set that showed that she could be just as cruel as the uncle she despised with her entire being.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm
Thantos sneered at her with bared teeth. " i don't give a rats a** about the situation and i certainly didn't ask for a lecture from the likes of you." snarling, he quickly grabbed his son by the scruff of the neck and stocked away from her. ears pinned back, his pace was fast as he wanted far away from the nanny as possible. he was so riled at the moment that it was going to take him a while to calm down.

Lathano kept his ears back and stayed silent as his father took him away. he knew the whole thing was his fault and was upset he had caused such trouble for his father.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am
Nona was still greatly pissed over the situation, but felt so empowered as the male stalked had stalked off with his little shitling of a cub. One might think he was the better of the two by doing so, but something in her made her feel so much pride being the last to stand.

She might not have gotten the chance to kill the snake because of him. But she did stand her ground against the male. He who took his cub, and ran. The only smart think he has ever done in her eyes. And she couldn't help but to snarl at them as they left, eyes watching them until they were no longer in her line of sight.

Not long after she deemed that they were long gone, she soon started back on her way. Tail lashing as she walked on, letting anyone that sees her know she was not the be messed with. As she started back up on her patrol, so she can hurry back to watching over her beloved Queen once more.....

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff