Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam waved slightly as Olivia left the Great Hall. Not too long after she had finished her food, and seeing no reason to stay, stood up and walked out of the Great Hall. Making her way towards the Gryffindor Common room, once she was there she stood looking at the painting, mentaly slaping herself on the forehead. The raven haired girl had one, forgotten the password already, or two, not remembered being told it. She could be a total idoit at times, and forgetting about the password was one of the momments. Letting out a soft sigh she leaned against the railing of the staircase and crossed her arms over her chest, now having no real choice other then wait for another Gryffidor to come.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

[[ether way is fine, whichever you choose to do is fine with me]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:38 pm
((I'll have it done by tomorrow afternoon and I'll pm you the finished chibi!))  

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 pm
[[OK thanks, I'll go ahead and send you the gold then]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara finished eating her food and seeing as her two new friends had left, she pushed forward her plate and drained her glass of pumpkin juice. She got up from the table and a prefect told her how to get to the Gryffindor Commonroom.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:57 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia entered the Great Hall and looked up at the charmed scenery of a sunny blue sky. She chose a seat right in front of the french toast basket. She took one piece and got the low fat butter to spread on to it. Olivia took a gigantic bite and immediately tasted the butter melting onto her mouth. She smiled in delight. Olivia was quite happy with the food and how lavish the Great Hall was but she had no one to talk to. She scanned the few people that were in the Great Hall. All the Gryffindor's were still sleeping or in the Common Room, 2 Ravenclaw's were in deep conversation and she didn't want to interrupt them, the Slytherin's were....well who knows where? And there were no Hufflepuff's present. Olivia sighed and started her second piece of french toast.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Tammy walked into the Great Hall and sat down next to Olivia. "Hey, I didn't really say good morning what you passed. I was... distracted." She didn't know what it was about Charlotte that drew in her attention so. She'd be reading up on veelas in the library later.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:03 pm

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia perked up to see Tammy coming her way to sit beside her. "Yay! Finally, someone to talk to. You HAVE to try this." Olivia handed her a piece of french toast. Olivia didn't really get to talk to Tammy in the morning because of the "Charlotte's Half-Veela" incident. Olivia knew enough about veela's to tell them apart from humans. They draw people in, not just guys. Not saying girls fall for veela's like guys do but they get fascinated in an unexplainable friendly way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:17 pm

She took a bit of the french toast and nodded, then piled some up on her plate along with eggs and bacon and ham and sausage. She smiled happily and started eating. "ready for classes to start? Cause I sure am!" She was very excited for class, different class than her other schooling. This was magic, finally. She'd been waiting for this.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:29 pm

User Image

"I've been waiting ever since I got my letter!" Olivia gushed. "And I can't wait 'till we're 2nd years so we can start Care of of Magical Creatures! I absolutely love Threstrals! Olivia loves threstrals. She would wake up early in the morning to feed the threstrals in the forest. Olivia's been able to see them ever since Bellatrix.......

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:34 pm

"Well, I can't wait for third year so I can take Muggle Studies. I'm gonna beg the professor and see if I can take it this year. Maybe work out an arrangement where I do some chores or something to take the class." She stuffed a forkful of eggs and bacon into her mouth.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:52 pm

User Image

"Great! I went to the muggle world for summer vacation! Some place called 'America'. I experienced the greatest time there, they have this thing called 'iPhone', very interesting." Olivia chewed out a piece of bacon. "Then I saw the weirdest thing there....."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Tammy was nibbling on a large piece of ham as Olivia told her story about America. She had been there twice, one to the city of New York and once to Las Vegas. She loved their pretty lights, when Olivia stopped her story. Tammy attention piqued, the piece of ham dangling from her mouth. "Hmmm?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:16 pm

User Image

Olivia pondered for a minute then decided to continue. "Well, the weird thing is that I thought I saw my brother Jonathan with a couple of scary looking people in the forest while I was feeding some threstrals. But I'm not sure what I saw, I'm not even sure if it was an illusion or not. 2 things I'm sure of is that 1, there was 2 girls and 1 boy a part of the group; and 2, that it must be a dream because my brother's dead." Olivia stopped in her tracks after she blurted out that last comment. Crap, I really have to learn to keep things to myself. Olivia giggled nervously and slurped down her soup.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Tammy nodded, listening to her story. She took the ham from her mouth and bit her lip. "Hm, sounds like we'll have to pay a visit to the library then and learn more about this vision. I need to look some things up there too..." She paused, not wanting to reveal anything.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

User Image

Olivia nodded. What did she mean by "I need to look up some things up there too..."? I'm pretty sure it's nothing though. Olivia smiled at her. She scooted back her chair and patted her full stomach. "Well, I'm full! Think I better go back to my bed to catch up on a bit of reading." Olivia pushed in her chair, waved goodbye to Tamara and headed for the Grand Staircase.

((I have to log off now, I'm just gonna post in the Dorms then that's the end of today's roleplaying. 3nodding ))  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff