Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- max cauliflower -

Lonely Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm
Zuki walked with her black angel wings trotting behind her. She didn't know where she was, or where she was going.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:18 pm
Hidan finished his chocolate bar and so he wandered away from the others.

Hidan wandered far enough to be alone but when he was passing by a door that was floating out of no where, thread like strings grabbed him in the door and disappeared.  

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

Death stretched both her arms up into the arm. Her scythe in in hand, and nothing in the other. She walked slowly along an old dirt road, noticing a door floating there above the dirt, randomly. She stopped only a few feet away from it and stared. "What in the world?" She brought her scythe up in front of her and stood in a ready stance. She held the scythe with both hands and watched the door carefully. She seen it start to open slightly, and she moved back slowly. "Well then. Little Miss Death is actually afraid of something..." She spoke to herself as she watched the door.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:20 pm
Hidan stretched his hand out from the door and tried to get out. The threads still attached trying to drag him back in. He looked to the side to see a girl with a scythe. He then lost slight some of his strength and got dragged back into the strange floating door.  

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:44 pm
Kyoya then saw the scythe-holding girl. He walked over to her, and then slammed her face into the ground. "Don't try to act tough, Little Miss Death..." He said, pulling out a katana.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:54 pm
User ImageWhen Rain saw the person eat the chocolate bar, tears almost came to her eyes. "I-i w-want some!" She pleaded, but he took the last bite before she said it. "Nooooo!" She cried, stretching her hand out towards the boy. When he started walking away, she hissed at him.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Death's face was slammed into the ground. She grunted as she slowly stood up and backing away from the man. She brought her scythe back and held it with one hand and smirked. "You don't know me, nor do you know how strong I am." She swung her scythe at the man at in incredible speed. Once her arm went as far as it could, she swung once more, but, a bit more powerful then the last swing. "Think before you bother pissing someone with the name 'Death' off. Alright?" She stood with her scythe now by her side, she looked at the door for a moment. I seen a hand. Maybe I should help that person out. She moved towards the door quickly, reaching for the hand before it was puled back in, but, she was too late.
She spun around to look at the man who shoved her into the ground earlier. "Why the hell did you do that? Huh? WHY? I could've helped that person who was being pulled into that door! But no. You just to try to be tough, and slam my face into the ground." She snapped. With the hand that wasn't holding her scythe, she reached up to wipe some of the dirt and blood off of her face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:03 pm
"...Weako. I can't blame you for letting your guard down." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

She raised an eye brow at the man. "Right, so, who was the one who was going to save someone, now? Me, that's right. That proves that I have more guts then you do. You only have words." She clenched her left fist, and took a deep breath. Calm down Death. Don't let that... thing, get to you. Your the one who has the name of a man who is known by everyone. She thought to herself as she closed her eyes for a moment to calm down. She brought her scythe up in front of her, with the blade pointing towards the man. Her still shut, she focused on listening to her surrounds, and the movement of the man. She could hear his breathing quite well, and barely hear her own. "You should work on your breathing next time you get the chance. I can hear it almost perfectly." She smirked. Noby that she knew could out do her hearing. When she had her eye's shut, she could hear extremely well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 pm
"So your hearing is superior? I don't think so." He took his katana, and sheathed it. He then put a bandana over his head. "I'm pretty sure I can't see now, so attack me." He clenched his bandana tighter, and stood there.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 am
User Image

She smirked. "I'd wish you luck, but, that'd be pointless." She used more innocent voice when she spoke. She took her scythe in both hands and stood in a ready stance. She backed up, just barely making any sound on the ground. When she was a good distance away, but not to far, she began to run. The only way for her to run quietly would have been on her toes, which she did do. She got to a mental marker in her mind, which was only four or so feet away from the man, she jumped, going right over his head. Swiftly, a few seconds before she landed with a small tmp, she brought her scythe back so the blade basically just grazed the man's chest. She listened even closer. she could still hear his breathing. Oh hell, she could even hear his heart beating at a normal pace still. What is up with this guy? Doesn't he get a bit of an adrenaline rush?She thought to herself. She knew she had a bit of an adrenaline rush, but, normally, she had to forced her heartbeat to slow down to a dangerous point, that it was at now. She stood with her scythe still touching the man's chest and made it sound as though her voice was coming from in front of him. "I've made my move, now you make yours. Her face was more stern then usual. usually, she had a smile, but, when she was in fights, she didn't smile often. It was like fighting made her a whole entirely different person.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 am
"...." Kyoya slowed down his breathing to only 1 inhale and exhale a minute. He then went down, sweep kicked the girl, and slammed her face into the ground. "Mission accomplished." He said. He took off the bandana. "...You primarily rely on hearing. You close your eyes and hear a lot better, but hearing isn't all it seems. Watch out for silent attacks from above or below. You're weak that way." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 am
User Image

Satania walked a little near the boy standing with a girl down on the ground. Satania patted on the boy's shoulder and whispered "Well well, having to hit my little sister is too bad to get your mission accomplished." Satania smirked and did the same what he did to Death. Satania rolled her eyes on the boy and then moved to her sister. She hand over her hand to Death. "Stand up my dear little sister Death..." Satania smiled a bit waiting for her to stand up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 am
"Too bad, little miss Death version 2.0." Kyoya said, standing up and slamming the other girl's face into the ground. "Death's messenger has gotten stronger than you over the last 7 years." He stood on both of the girl's heads.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 am
User ImageRain peeked behind a bush, watching the people fight. "Oh no..." She thought "This isn't good. Should I stop them?" She grabbed a berry from the bush and chucked it at the boys head. It bounced of his head with a satisfying plink! noise. Rain giggled and quickly ducked back under the bush, hoping he wouldn't notice her.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff