Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Мир или Элементы/WORLD OF ELEMENTS! (accept Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:13 pm
Puppetmaster: Egzist
My Name Is: Duncan
Blushing When I See: None at the moment.
I'm Old Enough: 24
When I Move My Hands This Comes Out: Earth
I Like: The ground and plants around. Sucker for animals.
I Despise: Bullies, animal abusers, those who hurt my element.
You Might As Well Know A Little About Me: I been avoiding home for awhile since I aquired a sword. I'm confusing people at my home more than normal. This is because my sword is possessed by another being or soul that likes to control me at times. No matter what I do it seems to find me when I try to toss it. Other than that its a great weapon and it talks so it looks like I am talking to myself a lot. So I look a bit crazy at first glance. So I'm going to every other element to see about this sword. It does tell me much about itself so I have to hunt.
This Is Me: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:21 am
Ducan scowled over a map seeing which element to go to first. He glanced at the sword that sat against the tree. History of the sword would have been nice. "Why did I have to find you." Ducan sighed. It was silent. As always when no one was about. Ducan assume it was deliberative. Best part of looking at the map was he had no clue where he was because of the sword taking control for an hour. "Where did you take me?" He asked.  

Egzist

astrumical

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
Ashton woke up by the sun, he turned and tossed a bit before he decided to get up.
He combed his hair, and thought about anything else he needed. Ashton thought of nothing else. He was all ready to go. Jumping out of his window, he landed behind some kids. Before they could say hi, he ran off.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Puppetmaster: jjangelss
My Name Is: yusai
Blushing When I See: none for now.
I'm Old Enough: 16
When I Move My Hands This Comes Out: air/wind
I Like: friends, being out side, training, food
I Despise: darkness, being alone, not being able to help.
You Might As Well Know A Little About Me: yusai's family was known for summoning, they would summon a animal that had the same attitude as their master. Sometimes they would summon their weapon if they had forgotten it.
This Is Me:User Image  

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 pm
yusai enter the water village, with a small dragon named riku.He wanders around town looking for the shop, he need to drop off the package."Riku this village is the water village, they can use the element of water"
I pet him as keep looking, as try not to look at people, staring at my dragon as if never seen one before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Malki kept walking, stepping around people. She saw a boy with a dragon.
You don't see that often. She thought to herself.

astrumical

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Riku looks at Malki, like knews have something special, but i pull him along head to the inn in the village, i get a room for me riku.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 pm
˙ˆ ππ¬¡¡¡¡¡¡¡   ˆ ∂ø˜† ˚˜ø∑ ∑˙冠¨ ©¨¥ß ® †å¬˚ˆ˜© å∫ø¨†≥≥≥≥≥≥≥ ßø ∫¥´Ω¡¡¡¡  

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

astrumical

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image
Malki kept walking through the town. She bought some bread, and jumped onto a roof, looking over the town.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 pm
i desummon riku so he can rest, and head down breakfeast area getting a bunch food and siting by window, to look at the village.
"Wander what they have in this village"  

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

astrumical

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Malki decided to lay down on the roof. She turned over to lay on her back, now looking at the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image
Duncan sighed as he stood and galnced down at the sword. He started walking before taking off at a full run. About 5 yards the sword appeared in front of him. Duncan hung his head before grabbing the sword and walking off. A headrush struck and he felt like he was being thrown back. Two signs of the sword taking over. "Oh great." Duncan uttered before his vision blurred. Now he saw the area in a shrunken form. As though he was just a little figure behind his eye balls. "Now where are we going?" Duncan yelled as his body moved. Hours past when his form finally stopped. Wind. The tone of the sword voices told.

Egzist

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 am
Roselily watched as a girl jumped onto a roof, and layed down.
"I wonder...." she trailed.
Roselily got up, and her little puddle stopped moving. She knelt to the ground and leaped onto the roof, standing over the girl.
"Hey!" she said cheerfully. "Whatcha doin' up here?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces