[prp] i am glad to see you again (Thantos x Nicki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 pm
She pondered. She didn't want to give herself away too easily, but he had her in a spot. She smiled at him. "Well, I'd hope that we'd be friends. " She said with a nod. "Though, you intrigue me and I think I might be attracted to you." She finally said. It wasn't something she normally admitted, but she was put in a spot of truth. If he didn't feel the same, at least she could try to start over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 pm
Thantos was never one to give himself away so easy but he felt comfortable enough around her to not be so guarded like he always was. he suddenly stopped though when she admitted that she was attracted to him. he was shocked and happy all at once by it, but he wasn't sure how he was to respond to it. he defiantly needed to gain more social skills and at this moment he wish he had. " what would you say if i told you i feel the same way?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:39 pm
"Well, is it what you're trying to say now?" She eyed him teasingly. Of course it was, but she wanted to make sure before she fully answered that. Seeing as she didn't know what exactly she'd say to it. It would give her some time to actually collect her thoughts. She got a weird feeling down her body as she looked at him. Was it natural? It made her feel good, yet also a bit odd. Something she never felt before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 pm
Thantos took in a deep breath before responding to her question. it was rather hard for him to bluntly admit things specially when it came to having feelings. " Yes." it was all he could manage to say before going silent again and looking to the ground. tail curled around one of his legs, he wondered what she would think of him now that she knew he had the same feelings.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 pm
She tilted her head and looked at him with her dark teal eyes. She watched him carefully to determine exactly if he was telling the truth or not. He seemed to be more tense then normal. Well that was good enough for her. "Well, then it's a good thing." She said with moving her head back to normal. "I don't think I'd like to find out what being rejected feels like." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:44 pm
" i wouldn't know how to deal with rejection, since i'm sure you noticed i'm not exactly the best when it comes to being social." Thantos returned her smile and was glad she didn't reject him or think he was a fool. " i'm glad you got me to admit it though. sad to say i probably would of never done so until you prodded." his cheeks went a bit red with embarrassment at admitting such things to someone he liked.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 pm
"Well, I'm sure you would have said something sooner or later." She said with sitting next to him. She wrapped her tail around his body. "I mean, you couldn't resist me... After all." She said teasingly. "Since, you actually remembered me after I wasn't around for a while." She said with a nod. "Though, it's better out to begin with. That way we both are on the same page."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 pm
Thantos relaxed more when she sat with him and even wrapped her tail around him. wrapping her with his own tail in return, he took in a nice deep breath and allowed himself to be fully relaxed with no guards up. "as always your right." a small grin was now on his face. " will you stick around this time?" now that they where on the same page it seemed like the right moment to ask.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 am
She smiled and let the silence fill the air before she made her answer. She didn't want to just answer right away. Letting him wonder for a bit was better. "Well, I guess I'd have to." She said with a giggle. "I don't think I'd want to miss you, after all." The wind was just perfect, in her mind. Everything seemed perfect to just end a good night. She looked up at the stars and let out a sigh.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff