Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ninja Way

Back to Guilds

A Naruto RP Guild - Pick Your Village, Your Jutsu, Your Ninja Way! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Ninja, Shippuden 

Reply The Ninja Way
Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFallen Zabuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 pm
ninjadude159
SNguyen93
ninjadude159
I'm just throwing this out and all but if I owned this guild I'd have you choose your type (fire, water, earth, wind, lightning) and allow you to choose one and any jutsu affiliated with it like if you were a earth type u could only use earth but as you gain ranks u can have more than one type, I don't know it just seems more realistic that way, it's just a suggestion though
im jw what element would shadow possesion be then? (many people get stumped by this question...)

I beleive it is a hiden jutsu and has no element
nope it comes from yin and yang  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:42 am
JB Strife
ninjadude159
SNguyen93
ninjadude159
I'm just throwing this out and all but if I owned this guild I'd have you choose your type (fire, water, earth, wind, lightning) and allow you to choose one and any jutsu affiliated with it like if you were a earth type u could only use earth but as you gain ranks u can have more than one type, I don't know it just seems more realistic that way, it's just a suggestion though
im jw what element would shadow possesion be then? (many people get stumped by this question...)

I beleive it is a hiden jutsu and has no element
nope it comes from yin and yang
Um NOOO shadow jutsu and stuff like that is just you practically have to do what the fourth hokage did and create it I mean Fourth Hokage made the epic ability with his Kunai and such <- don't use it... it's way to strong to be fair unless the gl said you can  

Overly Curious Anon

Phantom

iFallen Zabuza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 am
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_and_yang#Yin_and_Yang
read it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 am
umm thats cool i really think its cool  

Rachet Girls

Sonama870

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 pm
Just a quick and easy question i couldn't find an answer to...do i HAVE to start as an academy student...i would really like to start as a missing nin?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm
Sonama870
Just a quick and easy question i couldn't find an answer to...do i HAVE to start as an academy student...i would really like to start as a missing nin?

You can't depend on your eyes...

Under different and special circumstances Guild Captains/Vice Captains and village kages/leaders may permit a beginning member to have a higher rank.
Since the guild is under new ownership, there will be changes made... especially towards academy students and ranks.

Have you already created a character profile? What village would you be a Missing-nin too?

...when your imagination is out of focus.

Simplesapphire
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sonama870

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:41 am
maybe its just me but the newbie forum or whatever it was called seems to have vanished, my jutsu were all posted there and i dont have a back up, is there anyway i cant get a copy of that?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 am
Sonama870
maybe its just me but the newbie forum or whatever it was called seems to have vanished, my jutsu were all posted there and i dont have a back up, is there anyway i cant get a copy of that?

I was rearranging the Sub-Forums. it hasn't vanished..It still there. I will Unlock the sub-forum and rename it for you.
And, if you like... I am sure you can add you list to your profile smile

Simplesapphire
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:02 pm
When will a village for lightning be put up???  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm
Death_Stalker598
When will a village for lightning be put up???

Hopefully soon. We will also need to find a Raikage for it.

Simplesapphire
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 am
What about my profile that I showed you? I could be the Raikage.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 am
Death_Stalker598
What about my profile that I showed you? I could be the Raikage.

now this is where i can step in biggrin well i wouldent be very happy if u did become raikage since u are kinda a new member

BUT if there are no applications within a week (from some one i believe is a somewhat well known person within TNW) THEN u might be allowed just so its a bit more fair for people like me... people who have been on longer and have be rping in TNW at a lower lvl and also so people might want to be in their village (kinda like fans biggrin )  

Nguyen93
Crew

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 am
Understandable. But I also have a lot of Naruto roleplaying experience along with general roleplaying experience. I was just putting it out there because I thought I was one of the only ones to make a character based off the Lightning village. And since no one else seemed to be applying I figured I would. But since you have probably and most likely been in the guild longer I will step aside seeing as how it is only fair.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:16 am

_____________[│║║█║▌][ρ є я ѕ σ η α ℓ - ∂ α т α]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name:
Nickname:
Famous Shinobi Name:
Birthdate:
Sexual Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance: Personality:
Personal Skill:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Drink:
Least Favorite Food:
Hates:

_____________[│║║█║▌][¢ σ м в α т - ∂ α т α]
Ninja-Class:
Ninja-Type:
Village:
Nindo:
Bloodline:
Curse/Demon/Special Sword:
Chakra Color:
Chakra Element:
Battle Strength:

Battle Weakness:

_____________[│║║█║▌][ѕ т α т ι ѕ т ι ¢ α ℓ - ∂ α т α]
¢ σ м ρ ℓ є т є ∂ - м ι ѕ ѕ ι σ η ѕ -
ѕ - я α η к : 0
α - я α η к : 0
в - я α η к : 0
¢ - я α η к : 0
∂ - я α η к : 0
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ω σ η : 0
ƒ ι g н т ѕ - ℓ σ ѕ т : 0

_____________[│║║█║▌][є q υ ι ρ - ∂ α т α ]
Headband Location:
Headband Color:
Name of Weapon:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Location:
Summoning Type:

_____________[│║║█║▌][נ υ т ѕ υ - ∂ α т α]

Ninjutsu:
○ Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
○ Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
○ Kawarimi no Jutsu (Subsitution Jutsu)

Genjutsu :

Taijutsu :

Bloodline :

_____________[│║║█║▌][H i s t o r y - ∂ α т α]

Family:

Background History:

Theme Song:

Here is also a new profile layout I thought this guild might enjoy to take a look at. Please comment and tell me what you think on it. If you like it go ahead and use it. You could also add a couple things to the guild like custom weapons and custom Kkekkei Genhkais. I think that would be a good addition allows people to get more creative. And you can decide whether or not to accept them or not.  

Silent_Death509

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:36 pm
Um......I been a member of this guild for awhile now.....and completely forgot about it's existence. -_-" So....*Ehem* I was wondering if a spot in Konoha was open, and I would like to join that village if possible. ^ ^ Also if you need my profile before for like, a look over to see if it checks out, I've been using the same one for every Naruto guild I've been in, so I have it saved. <.< It's very detailed, so...yeah sweatdrop Just get back to me on that if ya can, thanks. ^^  
The Ninja Way

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff