Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Best FF Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite FF?
  FFI/II
  FFIII
  FFIV
  FFV
  FFVI
  FFVII
  FFVIII
  FFIX
  FFX
  FFXII
View Results

LuckerStomp3000

Invisible Giver

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 pm
i love FFVII, VIII, IX, X, XIII
they r awesome
the battle system and story r good
they my favs 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm
lol i love seven mainly for cloud and zack lol  

Kotah May

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Kotah May

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm
Ohhhhhhhh i also love X tidus rocks lol and the sphere grid is awesome too lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:23 pm
Final Fantasy Tactics. Amazing storyline, excellent characters, and it could be challenging if you weren't careful. Besides, the War of the Lions remake had some awesome added content. (For those who've played, but haven't gotten the Dark Knight class yet, it's worth the effort.)  

Monopoly on Truth

Timid Survivor

L Oerba Dia Vanille L

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 pm
FF6 is the best it was epic and deserves a ps3 remake  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 am
its a shame that not too many people like the older final fantasy games my favorite by far ad still is FFVI. the whole game was epic like a good ff should be. (im looking at you FFX2)  

Lewd Reploid

9,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 am
My favorite of the choices was VII. But altogether FFXIII is my absolute favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 pm
Terra Reynolds
I have to say VI, the stories in VII, and VIII are great, but I don't like the Rinoa, and VII attracts too much, plus on top of that VII has ruined the series a bit. Especially with Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children. VI is cool over all, good story, cool characters, and good quotes.

How exactly did dirge of cerberus and advent children ruin the series? Because they were different than the rest of the series?
If that's why then u need to be a little more open-minded. Personally final fantasy VII was my favorite because the story just completely sucked me in and the music and characters were very memorable, plus it was the first one I played.  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 pm
I can say that anyone who likes 13 is ignorant.
now my favorite is hard to choose.

Out of 4,6 and 9...i say all three.
I can't choose just one.
7 is over popular and too many addons (sequels, prequels, OVAs)
8 is a bit better but it had the most stupid weapon ever (and this is a guy who likes weapons.) A GUNblade that is only good at melee?! at first i thought it was a sword with the addition of firing blades but then i played 8...and it made the gunblade look like s**t!
Hell Yuffie's weapon is way better looking than a gunblade (And i do enjoy that weapon more than buster).
the order i put the three in might be 6,4 and 9.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 am
FFVII - I used to play it at my uncles when I was a child it got me hooked into Final Fantasy, I loved the storyline and everything about the game pretty much, and I'm sorry but to me, 13 looks like a copy and paste of 7 basics. and Lightning WAS based off of Cloud..idk but I didn't like the story of it and don't get me started on those Eidolons/summons..=( They ruined my 2 favorite Eidolons I'll stick with 7 any day =)
Edit: For those that don't know what an Eidolon is I added summon  

sT Deicide

Gravity boy 97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:18 am
I must say "Final Fantasy XIII"
I've played X, X-2 and XII. But when i bought my ps3 and FFXIII i was in love with the game!
The Graphics made me wanna jump into the TV and hope that i will be in there and just experience the enviroment.
The graphics were, AMAZING!

And the characters as well... Lightning was a GREAT main character (I see her as a main character ^^)
And so all the others, they all development so much!

The Battles were to good! I enjoyed it alot, and it was really a good idea that u can switch Paradigm Shifts, Roles.
And I am glad that ure just controlling one character in battles, orelse it would have been messy ^^(

So, FFXIII 10/10  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:55 am
Gravity boy 97
I must say "Final Fantasy XIII"
I've played X, X-2 and XII. But when i bought my ps3 and FFXIII i was in love with the game!
The Graphics made me wanna jump into the TV and hope that i will be in there and just experience the enviroment.
The graphics were, AMAZING!

And the characters as well... Lightning was a GREAT main character (I see her as a main character ^^)
And so all the others, they all development so much!

The Battles were to good! I enjoyed it alot, and it was really a good idea that u can switch Paradigm Shifts, Roles.
And I am glad that ure just controlling one character in battles, orelse it would have been messy ^^(

So, FFXIII 10/10

You must be one of the gamers who thinks graphics make a good game.
The game itself was a one track journey (unlike previous games where you could go anywhere and find secrets at any time). The battles (yes flashy) were Boring. why?
Take a look at 6. Sure it's old but that is a good example of a Turn base RPG. Not restricted to certain characters. Each character had different moves so you had variety, You could select one person to heal all or one, another to boost defense, one more to do damage and another to summon Bahamut all in 4 commands.
FF13? Spam X. Really that is what i did (except when i had two members.) The auto attack made it so you never moved the joystick in battle. IT WAS LAME!
The characters themselves are not memorable. They are no Cloud, Cecil, Terra and so forth.

I gave it a 4/10 I stopped before halfway.  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 pm
Parth Makeo
I can say that anyone who likes 13 is ignorant.
now my favorite is hard to choose.

Out of 4,6 and 9...i say all three.
I can't choose just one.
7 is over popular and too many addons (sequels, prequels, OVAs)
8 is a bit better but it had the most stupid weapon ever (and this is a guy who likes weapons.) A GUNblade that is only good at melee?! at first i thought it was a sword with the addition of firing blades but then i played 8...and it made the gunblade look like s**t!
Hell Yuffie's weapon is way better looking than a gunblade (And i do enjoy that weapon more than buster).
the order i put the three in might be 6,4 and 9.

Don't tell me that I shouldn't like a game because you don't. Thanks.

Anyways...

I love XIII, my friend, and not only 'cause the graphics make me feel good inside.

I like the characters, how they develop, how real they could be. If you picked out some random person off the street, they would most likely be just like one of XIII's characters at one point in time. Heroic, ignorant, saddened, they are the characters most can relate to.

The music makes me cry. All the time. Sure, they changed the fanfare, and Chocobo's theme is a bit..On the strange side. But so what?! We need change. How many remixes of the same theme can you do, honestly? Besides, he's a different composer and it's his own personal touch to the game.

Battle. Okay, now, I know you. You're just gonna start complaning about how you can just press X and the battle is over. Every time you say that, I wish I could just slap you. They tried to make you be able to plan your own battles and try something new. And if you didn't have trouble on a few bosses, you must be like, effin' uber or something. It gets hard. Mix up and try new Paradigms or something. It's a new style, and quite frankly, one I like. Not because I spam X, but because then I can try new things. Oh, and yes, you DID admit to spamming X. So therefore you don't care, or you don't know how to play an RPG. Spamming X is for newbies, and people who JUST DON'T CARE.

"It's just a funnel." But one full of awesomeness. It's like you're actually trying to do your job, not travel all of Spira or Terra or whatever world just to fight and do stuff when people are dying. It adds a real touch to the game. And makes it like a real RPG.

"There are no levelssss. -Whine-" SO WHAT?! They practically took the Sphere Grid (Which everyone liked, right? Right?) and put a Crystal in the middle and layed out the jobs in a weird chain. And WA-BAM! You have the Crystarium. So, who cares about the levels? You get to level up specific jobs and the stuff you need for them. I'm cool with that.

SUMMONS!!!!!!!! I luv Eidolons. They are fun. You can control them, not like in XII, but they fixed it up so you can strategize and use them accordingly to fight in whatever manner is easiest for your battle, whatever type it may be.

"All you guys care about it the graphics." Really? Really? No, we don't. They're just so amazing, we have to talk about them. They are beautiful, magnificent, and I love them. But that's not the only reason why we play the game.

So, is that enough for you? I'm not trying to sway your opinion about the game. I'm trying to stop you from making degrading and arrogant comments. There are people that like Final Fantasy XIII, and though that is most likely to your dismay, you'll just have to deal with it. It's a good game. IN MY OPINION.

EDIT: Oh, and please, stop comparing one Final Fantasy game to another. They are all unique and I like them because of their differences. So just stop, You're ruining it for everyone for expecting them all to be the same.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:31 am
love ff7 but i know that there is no way in hell there going to make a remake for the ps3 in English so im getting my copy imported and hacked for English because really if square wants to take a dramatic hit on sales than that's fine by me.because one i am not going to buy the japanese version of it i will sooner shoot my self in the mouth than do that they need to swallow there pride and just make the damn thing so we can get one finally and don't even talk about the demo at big cons like comicon and all that that's just so they can wave it in our faces and say we are not going to make it so screw you America.because that is the only real way they can actually get back at us.but sorry about the nerd rage i just get totally po'd when i see a person talking about a remake for the other games in general even though 7 did save squares A--'s from bankruptcy and every one knows it.  

Dark Cosplays

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arikaz

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 am
FF6 gets my vote! I loved it's dramatic storyline. Also loved the characters and all their different abilities. I thought the large number of playable characters each with their own diverse attacks were super cool. I also liked how the whole world changed mid-game, meaning I got to rediscover the world and the small snippets left from before it changed. It gave me an epic feeling. The final dungeon was so awesomely trippy too, I loved it ! Lastly, my number one reason for loving FFVI the most is... Dun dun dun! Kefka! Duh! He is my absolute fav! blaugh  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff