Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Energy Systems and Channels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:07 am
Ishtar Shakti

I was told it was Hatha yoga?

It is one of the most popular forms in the Western World.
Have you had time to read Hatha Yoga Pradipika?

Ishtar Shakti

Its hard to tell whats subconcious and whats intuitive?
I feel they often overlap.

Ishtar Shakti
Quote:
I have also found that people who have dominate traits relating to one manifestation of thought will often experience their energy work in relation to that.

Expand?

My experience is that people rarely sit right in the middle on a scale between traits associated with the right brain and left brain. I feel it is important to note that the actual distribution of brain function for a given characteristic is across the whole brain, but these terms serve as a colorful description.

Linear thought being on one end of the scale, and global thought being on the other.

In this, many people I have met will react on an intuitive level to energy and then process it through awareness in different ways. I find myself thinking about how the energy is moving and manifesting while my ex would emotionally process the same information.

Ishtar Shakti

Well I wasn't sure what you meant by drawing work. In order to have that Push they generally Are taking in energy from the entirety of their suroundings weakening the structure of things which they are touching draining the people around them etc. The energy comes from somewhere... though perhaps you could expand upon your definition?

Drawing work relies on the natural currents of the energy around us and using our energy as a medium to facilitate it's flow.

I borrowed the term from painting wherein a clear medium is used to blend a color across the canvas from a high concentration to a low concentration. A sort of energetic osmosis.

Ishtar Shakti
Its been multiple peoples inabilities to be effective.
I am corrected. I meant to suggest that this experience is on an individual level, and not a human trait.

Please, there is no rush to address the other points. I hope you have a beautiful day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:08 am
too2sweet
Primarily Reiki, though at this point I tend to do my own thing that isn't quite as structured, but that is where my training is based.
If it isn't too personal, I would love to know which style you practice.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:13 pm
Brass Bell Doll
too2sweet
Primarily Reiki, though at this point I tend to do my own thing that isn't quite as structured, but that is where my training is based.
If it isn't too personal, I would love to know which style you practice.

The majority of my training was in Usui Shiki Ryoho, and my Teacher training was with William Rand. Though it was also Usui, it's hard to say at this point how much of it was "traditional" and how much was other stuff he added in.

I went ahead and PMd you a copy of my lineage, in case that would help clarify anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:00 am
Quote:
Ishtar Shakti
Now some people form crude ways of directing energy, but having specific effects in mind and specific ways in which to accomplish a goal and to focus more on shaping flows seems to have better affects and you can also use less energy and adapt the knowledge to mroe situations. Again some of the stuff I wrote is more a personal style thing... but watching people use Strict push pull or strict channeling... can be a bit frustrating. I prefere it when people use both.
I have felt that way too in the past.

I came to the understanding that the Soul's intention may need a specific style and experience in order to progress. Once I found that their lessons were not my own, a good deal of that frustration passed and I found myself able to help them much better.

I have found that this is true as well to a degree. People have natural abilities and comfort zones based on past lives(I know not everyone believes this) Past ways of being bend current channels of expression... Different people know different things and have different lessons to learn subconsciously or consciously. Its one of the reasons why imprinting knowledge on another person or directly feeding people information is soo difficult. You can't learn in the same way or think in the same manner as another, or else its very hard and you have to appeal to very basic core concepts and then build up from their which is very difficult. (from a teacher perspective) You have to appeal to what works for them... what they can understand and work from their which is why I think that apprenticeships are important for energy work. You need a deep connection in order to properly impart information

Quote:
Ishtar Shakti
As to the beneficial energies, again this is more for people who are starting out. And reading people were close to is something I suggest doing after periods of time. Like people will get their... just when they start thats not the first thing you should probably start with until you get a good feel for what peoples energies might be. Until you have a good grasp and a basic understanding caution and self regulation seems to be best to avoid some of the basic mistakes.

I feel it might be helpful to others if these points were mentioned earlier. It may save some confusion since when I read the first post, I felt like these claims were intended to be universal.

If we note that this is a guideline for beginners and is based on personal experiences, it may save some time.

Dully noted, I changed the first statement and will work on editing a bit

Quote:
Ishtar Shakti
I do advocate second guessing yourself as well though just to confirm what your reading so you don't presume on others.

I do not feel that "second guessing" is as helpful as insightful questioning. To me, second guessing is usually about a lack of self confidence, and it isn't the lack of self confidence that causes as many problems as it's the perspective that my louder thoughts have to be right because they are drowning out the quieter thought

For me I see second guessing as taking another look. Confirmation is very important in validating information.

For me its that I Shouldn't listen to the louder thoughts because the quieter ones may be right. I read people on a constant basis whether I want to or not. I have to quiet things down and take second looks in order to make sure that I am not ignoring a subtle bit of information that might be important.
Instead of listening to the loud voice in my head telling me that this person is Unhappy I need to pay attention to the Quieter voices telling me that... hey lets find out why or whats this little thread here that might give insight as to Why she's unhappy.

Don't just use your senses use your words... so I can pick up stuff like happiness but people don't think precisely. Or maybe my senses aren't well enoguh developed... I get a ton of information though and I have trouble processing all of it without all of the minutae involved. I tend to blot alot of things out and quiet things. In anycase most people have some dominant muck of thoughts sometimes the reasons are put as background noise to whatever emotion they are feeling but its hard to trace where its coming from or the direct cause.

Its good to reread and to get outside confirmation of whatever your picking up on whether its from asking the person directly or asking someone else to read them. I do advocate insightful questioning but I wouldn't feel prompted to ask questions unless I took a second to doubt my reading. To find Holes in the information.

I see people as dynamic matrixs of threads and connections and thoughts and experiences. At any moment a connection may be active or unactive or subconsciously active. They have dominant pushs of emotions like waves almost and each person is different where some feel like breezes rustling through grass and all sorts of oddness. Every person Feels different and is so complex and so intricate and sooo... well usually messy if you look past the surface that I would feel like I was cheating a person of their depth if I just took the first look for granted and said this is how they were.

Also readings are first and formost Subjective interpretations of affects that a person is having on their environment. I have to fully and be consciously aware at all times how my interpretations and beliefs may affect my reading. Getting outside confirmation is key... and if I don't have this I generally keep my readings to myself until this can be attained through some method.

This is of course me... eh. I probably do have some confidence issues but mostly this is paired with when I give a reading I want to be accurate especially if I am doing a reading for another person I don't want to give them faulty information. Its improper. If I'm just doing something for myself then I am not nearly as strict but I still would rather have a flowing or dynamic view then concrete in either case. I miss having people to work with because without knowing people who are themselves accurate in readings its hard to get any sort of confirmation.

I also Know I am not always right and I have been wrong on several occasions or misinterpreted information. Puppies can become children because the peoples emotions are the same. Past loves could become current loves if I mistake the feel of time and attachment. Past present future... its approximate when reading energy because it really doesn't exist

When I do spell work... I need to get other people to verify that what I'm doing is accomplishing what I'm attempting to accomplish. I want to make sure that spells aren't too invasive. I have to make sure that energy systems are stable I like having people find weak points in my shields and I like talking about theories on how to counter certain types of work and whether or not its applicable for this situation.

Confidence is the root to ignorance... because you stop Looking when your confident. I would rather have my confidence be the product of hard pain staking labor and time. I would rather second guess myself and turn out a dimond then to believe that I have accomplished something that I haven't yet.

Though I will admit that when you start looking for holes sometimes you Will Make them.  

Ishtar Shakti

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 am
Quote:
Ishtar Shakti

I was told it was Hatha yoga?

It is one of the most popular forms in the Western World.
Have you had time to read Hatha Yoga Pradipika?

I haven't been able to read almost anything but sci fi in I don't know how long. I've been reading text books about political science and psychology and biology and ethics and philosophy and all sorts of things... sigh

Quote:
Ishtar Shakti

Its hard to tell whats subconcious and whats intuitive?
I feel they often overlap.

Agreed... but intuition your consciously aware of even if its without words. Maybe its the gap?

Quote:
Ishtar Shakti
Quote:
I have also found that people who have dominate traits relating to one manifestation of thought will often experience their energy work in relation to that.

Expand?

My experience is that people rarely sit right in the middle on a scale between traits associated with the right brain and left brain. I feel it is important to note that the actual distribution of brain function for a given characteristic is across the whole brain, but these terms serve as a colorful description.

Linear thought being on one end of the scale, and global thought being on the other.

In this, many people I have met will react on an intuitive level to energy and then process it through awareness in different ways. I find myself thinking about how the energy is moving and manifesting while my ex would emotionally process the same information.

Oh ok I know what your talking about. Its how people conceptualize it.

Quote:
Ishtar Shakti

Well I wasn't sure what you meant by drawing work. In order to have that Push they generally Are taking in energy from the entirety of their suroundings weakening the structure of things which they are touching draining the people around them etc. The energy comes from somewhere... though perhaps you could expand upon your definition?

Drawing work relies on the natural currents of the energy around us and using our energy as a medium to facilitate it's flow.

I borrowed the term from painting wherein a clear medium is used to blend a color across the canvas from a high concentration to a low concentration. A sort of energetic osmosis.

Oh no thats not it at all. Most of the people who do this do not rely on already existing channels of energy.
I just consider that a type of channeling. I think of it slightly differently. When I do that type of work I create channels or paths for the already existing energy to folow and I bend it in the direction that I want. What you described is more what I would like people to do.
What I have witnessed though is that people draw in all the energy near them. They bend all the flows towards them and just draw in energy willy nilly. Its messy and disorganizes channels. It also isn't very effective. They can also sort of fight their own intent sometimes and their is a slew of issues.
It can also come in spurts... like flares
Its just messy messy messy! But I mean I can't blame people for not following natural channels when they can't Feel the channels yet.
The problem that I have more is what they Do with the energy after they draw it in!
They do not direct energy in a specific direction when they are done. They don't have a path of intent. Its like saying HARM without saying How to harm. They don't even try to feel out a path for the energy to follow and they just lash out in a direction with this energy and expect things to happen!
It annoys me because they are giving off and directing all this energy and they are doing nothing but causing chaos.

At least if they start thinking about how to accomplish things they can start getting a better feel for how it might be done.

Quote:
Ishtar Shakti
Its been multiple peoples inabilities to be effective.
I am corrected. I meant to suggest that this experience is on an individual level, and not a human trait.

Yes! its not a human trait. I don't believe in innate trait its just a beginer problem that I've seen alot of people run into.

I've seen it alot with the wanna be demonic group... or the true satanists who worhsip emotions.

I mean I believe in Balanced practice but most people are incapable of the other er where they try to remove emotion from practice. Thats something thats difficult to attain or start that path especially beginers so I don't feel quite the need to write about why thats bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:26 am
I think I might add something about working with people being a mutually beneficial practice. It isn't Always if the person your working with is deluded, it can do some harm but its still a learning experience and you can't learn in a closed box.  

Ishtar Shakti

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:56 pm
Ishtar Shakti

I have found that this is true as well to a degree. People have natural abilities and comfort zones based on past lives(I know not everyone believes this) Past ways of being bend current channels of expression... Different people know different things and have different lessons to learn subconsciously or consciously. Its one of the reasons why imprinting knowledge on another person or directly feeding people information is soo difficult. You can't learn in the same way or think in the same manner as another, or else its very hard and you have to appeal to very basic core concepts and then build up from their which is very difficult. (from a teacher perspective) You have to appeal to what works for them... what they can understand and work from their which is why I think that apprenticeships are important for energy work. You need a deep connection in order to properly impart information
I feel this is very true. I believe my one small correction is that there are people who have similar styles of learning that can meet you on a personal level without building a personal connection first.

Ishtar Shakti
For me I see second guessing as taking another look. Confirmation is very important in validating information.
I guess the word guess caught me off guard.

Ishtar Shakti
For me its that I Shouldn't listen to the louder thoughts because the quieter ones may be right. I read people on a constant basis whether I want to or not. I have to quiet things down and take second looks in order to make sure that I am not ignoring a subtle bit of information that might be important.
Instead of listening to the loud voice in my head telling me that this person is Unhappy I need to pay attention to the Quieter voices telling me that... hey lets find out why or whats this little thread here that might give insight as to Why she's unhappy.

Don't just use your senses use your words... so I can pick up stuff like happiness but people don't think precisely. Or maybe my senses aren't well enoguh developed... I get a ton of information though and I have trouble processing all of it without all of the minutae involved. I tend to blot alot of things out and quiet things. In anycase most people have some dominant muck of thoughts sometimes the reasons are put as background noise to whatever emotion they are feeling but its hard to trace where its coming from or the direct cause.

Its good to reread and to get outside confirmation of whatever your picking up on whether its from asking the person directly or asking someone else to read them. I do advocate insightful questioning but I wouldn't feel prompted to ask questions unless I took a second to doubt my reading. To find Holes in the information.

I see people as dynamic matrixs of threads and connections and thoughts and experiences. At any moment a connection may be active or unactive or subconsciously active. They have dominant pushs of emotions like waves almost and each person is different where some feel like breezes rustling through grass and all sorts of oddness. Every person Feels different and is so complex and so intricate and sooo... well usually messy if you look past the surface that I would feel like I was cheating a person of their depth if I just took the first look for granted and said this is how they were.
I like the way you phrased this. It is very similar to much of my own experience.

Ishtar Shakti
Also readings are first and formost Subjective interpretations of affects that a person is having on their environment. I have to fully and be consciously aware at all times how my interpretations and beliefs may affect my reading. Getting outside confirmation is key... and if I don't have this I generally keep my readings to myself until this can be attained through some method.
I feel this may be another difference in our styles. When I see things, it's as objective as seeing my hand. Listening to the Quiet Voice provides me with the more subjective information they are experiencing.

Ishtar Shakti
This is of course me... eh. I probably do have some confidence issues but mostly this is paired with when I give a reading I want to be accurate especially if I am doing a reading for another person I don't want to give them faulty information. Its improper. If I'm just doing something for myself then I am not nearly as strict but I still would rather have a flowing or dynamic view then concrete in either case. I miss having people to work with because without knowing people who are themselves accurate in readings its hard to get any sort of confirmation.

Finding confirmation can be very difficult. Many of my readings have a precognitive facet to them that allows for confirmation to unfold at a later time.

Ishtar Shakti
Confidence is the root to ignorance... because you stop Looking when your confident. I would rather have my confidence be the product of hard pain staking labor and time. I would rather second guess myself and turn out a dimond then to believe that I have accomplished something that I haven't yet.

I feel that confidence isn't the root to ignorance, more that complacency is- and that sometimes people become complacent in their confidence.

Ishtar Shakti
Agreed... but intuition your consciously aware of even if its without words. Maybe its the gap?

Hmmmm... maybe.
I feel that intuition is present, and that we can ignore it or allow our awareness to explore it- and that this exploration is done on a scale that involves "feeling" and "thinking"- processing information in an emotional and cognitive way and that most of us blend the two, but usually give preference to one or the other.

When speaking of how it is conceptualized, I would say that's a cognitive comment on an experience, but that the actual experience itself is larger than that.

Does that make sense?

Ishtar Shakti
Oh no thats not it at all. Most of the people who do this do not rely on already existing channels of energy.
I just consider that a type of channeling. I think of it slightly differently. When I do that type of work I create channels or paths for the already existing energy to folow and I bend it in the direction that I want. What you described is more what I would like people to do.
What I have witnessed though is that people draw in all the energy near them. They bend all the flows towards them and just draw in energy willy nilly. Its messy and disorganizes channels. It also isn't very effective. They can also sort of fight their own intent sometimes and their is a slew of issues.
It can also come in spurts... like flares
Its just messy messy messy! But I mean I can't blame people for not following natural channels when they can't Feel the channels yet.
The problem that I have more is what they Do with the energy after they draw it in!
They do not direct energy in a specific direction when they are done. They don't have a path of intent. Its like saying HARM without saying How to harm. They don't even try to feel out a path for the energy to follow and they just lash out in a direction with this energy and expect things to happen!
It annoys me because they are giving off and directing all this energy and they are doing nothing but causing chaos.

At least if they start thinking about how to accomplish things they can start getting a better feel for how it might be done.

I have never experienced the forming of intent to actually alter the channels. I have seen it slosh around it's medium but not really make connections even when others thought they were experiencing the connections they intended.
Ishtar Shakti
I think I might add something about working with people being a mutually beneficial practice. It isn't Always if the person your working with is deluded, it can do some harm but its still a learning experience and you can't learn in a closed box.

I feel this is very true, but in practicing we should also be willing to accept the risks. My experience is that even when people have good intentions, they can still harm others- even when they think what they are doing is neutral or even beneficial.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 am
Hmmm, I tried to train myself to try to be objective and thus see the subjective. I decided that part of the objective truth was the ability to be able to see and experience things from all perspectives
And I'm in the thought paradigm that reality is a constructive of individual wills thus to percieve reality I would have to be able to take into account and track the different forces pulling and forming reality. Thus, I have to take into account my subjective views and affects and try to track them and be accountable for my own affects.

I realized that this is an insurmountable task but the entire thought paradigm says that I cannot be objective till I accomplish this. I am quite frequently subject to information overload when I do practice and because I try to stay open to everything it hard to differentiate and organize the information.

I usually develop tests to confirm things. Usually it involves two people. Precognitive readings were the first type of confirmation I recieved but its hard to have any sort of confirmation of things which cannot be seen ei. the atral etc. I did alot of work with finding multiple people who could AP and teaching people to AP so I could have people to talk to about it.

When I talked to you about reworking peoples energy systems this was part of the work I did. I reworked peoples systems so that they could AP. I've since realized that people need to work out these things gradually though because they were not psychologically prepared to be able to access energy and information in this way. A host of problems developed behaviorally and psychologically even if the energetic system is not in any way harmed and they were more able to do more things then before so I stopped teaching people to AP and removing binds and things which were inhibiting their ability to leave their bodies or practice magic.

I figured out what people want isn't always good for them. But through working with people I was able to learn alot about the realms and I had a long standing relationship with some of the individuals. I facilitate other peoples will and thus I can clarify information and bring focus so they were able to see clearer when working with me then when they weren't. Different places I've been I have confirmed through multiple sources exist. Different principles I've confirmed exist. etc.

I don't really think that people whould AP any more. I think that alot of counseling is needed between living here and existing in any way there and people will awaken when they die... so shurg
Energy work isn't really useful to the living.

What you said does make sense

I have done work teaching people how to actually alter channels. Physical channels are harder to alter then channels on othher levels so mostly its best to start training their and then work to here and gradually increase difficulty of work so that the person can become more confident and familiar with work. It really depends on the layers a persons working with whether it will have affect.

In my experience anything can cause harm because the entirety of the affects of our actions are subject to an infinite regression which we can't encompass entirely. Intent doesn't matter accept in a moral sense i.e. its not wrong if the intent is not in the wrong place. Ignorance is a sort of ball and chain that we carry around. We are constantly trying to shorten the chain. All action and inaction carries with it consequences. What we should do before accepting the consequences is gather as much information as possible to avoid known negative consequences and also to clarify the reason for negative consequences when they happen.

So much fear comes from mislabeling consequences. Misattributing... affects?

Awakening someone to who they once were brings past memories into a person which they don't necessarily have the mental capacity to deal with.
Introducing someone to metaphysics, there is a 50/50 chance that they will develop some sort of mental disorder as metaphysics has a tendency to bring out things which lay dormant in people
AP introduces people to spirits who are more familiar with the territory. Then in order to make it safe for the perso you have to expose them to potentially dangerous knowledge and material hope they act responsibly after all the counseling you've given them warning people constantly that things are dangerous and shepherding them the entire way and then no matter what you try to do its still not guaranteed to work and they aren't necessarily safe.

Its a matter of risk... but the rewards are ******** Phenomenal! The wonderful things I've Seen! The beauty I Know exists the wonderful things you can Do the feelings the emotion the chaos the order the Beauty! The people are soo diverse... cultures and beliefs and idea's are so wide spread. Some people are soo kind some spirits so giving and forgiving that it could make you weep.

But then the risks? So it comes down to desire. What is stronger... and not everyone even gets to experience the good things. I knew this one person... I really don't know why but I couldn't do any of the nice things for her that I could for others.

In anycase most of this is an old hat. Its not really relevant any more.  

Ishtar Shakti

StillBored123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Um, I really don't want to sound stupid... Or newbish... or anything but umm what are Energy Systems and Channels...?

Feels really stupid right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 am
StillBored123
Um, I really don't want to sound stupid... Or newbish... or anything but umm what are Energy Systems and Channels...?

Oh you don't sound stupid or newbish. Energy systems and channels are the paths which energy travels. You have channels or paths in your body which you regulate to a certain degree subconsciously which allows you to move etc. but it also is how your will or desire escapes your body, or the paths with which energy leaves your body.

When most people do energy work they utilize these natural channels to draw in energy and also to have affect on the world. Most people don't really pay attention to them and take them for granted unless a problem arises with them or they become aware of them when they get spikes in energy because you can literally Feel the energy flowing through you as it affects different physical systems.

Everyone has them, not everyone uses them or is aware they are using them. Most people end up using the same name for them eventually when they become aware of it as well... its the name that best fits but other synonymous work would be with chakra's. Most people who do work with Chakra's as far as I know don't think in the same terms as they organize their energy differently and use the Chakra system as a way to center and align different energy.

How people organize energy systems can be different and energy systems exist both within and outside your body.

Energy runs through all objects and harnessing and utilizing flows of energy is both a way to become more connected to your suroundings and also gain a better sense of control and integration with the suroundings. Integrating with your personal channels with your suroundings has both possitive and negative affects and regulating the energy between you and your surondings and what is effective and what is safe is an interesting quandry.

Some people who are highly empathic or are very senstive to energy have to regulate more then others because they are affected more while others might have natural shields or binds or buffers which prevent them from being exposed to energy. What is considered the proper level of influence should be determined by you and working with your energy systems can be very rewarding work. For others they aren't very interested.

Energy system and influence is also important for astral travel work and existance.  

Ishtar Shakti

StillBored123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 pm
Ishtar Shakti
StillBored123

Oh you don't sound stupid or newbish. Energy systems and channels are the paths which energy travels. You have channels or paths in your body which you regulate to a certain degree subconsciously which allows you to move etc. but it also is how your will or desire escapes your body, or the paths with which energy leaves your body.

When most people do energy work they utilize these natural channels to draw in energy and also to have affect on the world. Most people don't really pay attention to them and take them for granted unless a problem arises with them or they become aware of them when they get spikes in energy because you can literally Feel the energy flowing through you as it affects different physical systems.

Everyone has them, not everyone uses them or is aware they are using them. Most people end up using the same name for them eventually when they become aware of it as well... its the name that best fits but other synonymous work would be with chakra's. Most people who do work with Chakra's as far as I know don't think in the same terms as they organize their energy differently and use the Chakra system as a way to center and align different energy.

How people organize energy systems can be different and energy systems exist both within and outside your body.

Energy runs through all objects and harnessing and utilizing flows of energy is both a way to become more connected to your suroundings and also gain a better sense of control and integration with the suroundings. Integrating with your personal channels with your suroundings has both possitive and negative affects and regulating the energy between you and your surondings and what is effective and what is safe is an interesting quandry.

Some people who are highly empathic or are very senstive to energy have to regulate more then others because they are affected more while others might have natural shields or binds or buffers which prevent them from being exposed to energy. What is considered the proper level of influence should be determined by you and working with your energy systems can be very rewarding work. For others they aren't very interested.

Energy system and influence is also important for astral travel work and existance.

That makes sense. Thank you very much for clearing that up. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 am
Your welcome, if you have any questions don't feel afraid to ask. I'm happy to answer  

Ishtar Shakti

-cOOkie XxhayLeyxX ADik- generated a random number between 19 and 29 ... 23!

-cOOkie XxhayLeyxX ADik-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:44 am
Hello, can u add me up ?
emokritah13
thanks ! smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 pm
Can you recommend any books on this topic?

Actually, I could see you writing a book on the topic as you seem very well informed smile  

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items