Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Realse of spiritual energy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jacard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:14 pm
Um ok well typical day I wake up around 10 is, check my email and then get in the shower. I have, or tutoring at the middle school in my town at 11, then lunch usually aroun 1 or 1:30. class at 4 or 4:30, then around 6 or seven thirty I am at home, i relax and then meditate around 11, then bed after.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm
Ishtar Shakti

Well subconscious direction should still be considered direction.
I completely agree that the mind acting on a subconscious level does direct energy. What I am speaking of is a complete lack of direction on our parts all together.

I feel that the best examples of this is seen removed form human interaction because too often we couch our understandings in active terms.

An example of a natural flow would be the energy manifested in exchange between a seed and the horizon, or perhaps a blade of grass and a drop of dew.

A more human manifestation would be the mere presence of a person in a place.

Picture if you would a canvas. I feel the energies emitted from everything as being the colors upon the canvas. I would describe work on a conscious or unconscious level would manifest itself as a ripple, an active principle. Passive energy that exists in nature and the way it interacts is more like the blending and diffusion of colors.

Ishtar Shakti
The natural flow of energy is usually still affected when people have subconscious thoughts or desires. Though I do understand how it doesn't have the same push as when people are trying to do energy work in that focused manner
I feel there is an aspect of energy that the model presented doesn't explain.

jacard, Is it possible you are not getting enough physical activity?

In addressing what I have spoken of above, perhaps it isn't energy work that needs to be done so much as a better alignment needs to be made within your lifestyle that would allow the natural expression of the energy you are accumulating.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jacard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Brass Bell Doll
Ishtar Shakti

I completely agree that the mind acting on a subconscious level does direct energy. What I am speaking of is a complete lack of direction on our parts all together.

I feel that the best examples of this is seen removed form human interaction because too often we couch our understandings in active terms.

An example of a natural flow would be the energy manifested in exchange between a seed and the horizon, or perhaps a blade of grass and a drop of dew.

Picture if you would a canvas. I feel the energies emitted from everything as being the colors upon the canvas. I would describe work on a conscious or unconscious level would manifest itself as a ripple, an active principle. Passive energy that exists in nature and the way it interacts is more like the blending and diffusion of colors.

Ishtar Shakti
The natural flow of energy is usually still affected when people have subconscious thoughts or desires. Though I do understand how it doesn't have the same push as when people are trying to do energy work in that focused manner

In addressing what I have spoken of above, perhaps it isn't energy work that needs to be done so much as a better alignment needs to be made within your lifestyle that would allow the natural expression of the energy you are accumulating.

It is possibly that I am not getting enough, I get about 7-8 hours a week of physical activity. and that will be dubling within the next couple weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 pm
Brass Bell Doll
Ishtar Shakti

Ishtar Shakti

I agree, I know that natural flow of energy but that is much like energy which has lost its purpose. The blending affect that you are talking about... energy looses intensity and meaning as it interacts with other energies. Especially in highly dense realms the meaning is lost quicker absorbed in the prevalent pattern of the worlds image. In some ways you can still track it because the meaning sometimes is just transmuted so to speak. It leaves imprints and affects on things which it touches which is how you can recreate events which happened years ago from stone.

Whenever though there is a person who has Will whether they are paying attention or not I can read the ripples and differentiate them from that of just form etc. You can also tell alot about a persons shields and binds based on what Isn't left off the person. You can delve beneath to see what isn't escaping and you can pay attention to different layers in order to see whats dissipating and when etc.

If you pay attention you can read the blade of grass... or more likely plants as blades of grass don't give off much. Shrubs tree's all have a certain resonance which is still there it is still telling you information about the well being of the plant if you but listen. Its very hard to do. I haven't done it in years lol.

Almost anything living has a will of sorts. Something which resonates from its core where it pushes out energy and meaning. We just don't usually listen and it all blends into back ground noise.  

Ishtar Shakti

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:03 pm
jacard
Brass Bell Doll
Ishtar Shakti

Ishtar Shakti

It is possibly that I am not getting enough, I get about 7-8 hours a week of physical activity. and that will be dubling within the next couple weeks.

Try meditation and breathing exercises. Yoga and calesthenics(sp?) Pretty much try aerobic exercises that increase blood flow. Also it may be due to being Tense not necessarily a lack of exercise. Focusing on it will also have that affect. Paying attention to your energy can also make it knot up  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 am
Ishtar Shakti

Try meditation and breathing exercises. Yoga and calesthenics(sp?) Pretty much try aerobic exercises that increase blood flow. Also it may be due to being Tense not necessarily a lack of exercise. Focusing on it will also have that affect. Paying attention to your energy can also make it knot up

Somehow, I don't think it's like a meditation, when he says he does it several hours a day. Yoga might help, but I think any physical exertion needs to increased. When I get the days when nothing else works with dealing with my energy (ADHD FTW!) I just wear myself out.

Gets rid of the excess quite well.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 am
Ishtar Shakti
I agree, I know that natural flow of energy but that is much like energy which has lost its purpose. The blending affect that you are talking about... energy looses intensity and meaning as it interacts with other energies. Especially in highly dense realms the meaning is lost quicker absorbed in the prevalent pattern of the worlds image. In some ways you can still track it because the meaning sometimes is just transmuted so to speak. It leaves imprints and affects on things which it touches which is how you can recreate events which happened years ago from stone.
I feel this isn't reflecting the nature of the canvas.

The energy I speak of is fulfilling it's purpose. It is being, and exchanging and blending in a way that it is supposed to in the same way that when the conditions are met, dew clings to grass, trees move their buds towards the sky and their roots towards the nutrients in the soil. I feel that there is a confusion amongst a great deal of people who practice energy work, in that there is an assumption that if the energy isn't being brandished, it's not fulfilling a purpose.

On the contrary, much of this energy is needed in this form. I feel all too often people take and manipulate what they see as excess purposeless energy and in doing so they greatly harm the environment. I have heard this sometimes spoken of as damage to the Geomantic Order. I feel it is often unintentional, but the energy work of people who confuse their desires with what is needed seems to be the main source of this. Rather than seeing the canvas and approaching it as co-creator with the other beings, they see the colors as their tools, and the canvas as theirs to shape.

Ishtar Shakti
Whenever though there is a person who has Will whether they are paying attention or not I can read the ripples and differentiate them from that of just form etc. You can also tell alot about a persons shields and binds based on what Isn't left off the person. You can delve beneath to see what isn't escaping and you can pay attention to different layers in order to see whats dissipating and when etc.
I can do much the same. I feel it isn't alright to do so without permission though. I suppose having to deal with a real life peeping tom, I feel it is very intrusive to do so on a spiritual level.

I am still able to read others, but it is the difference between looking at what is being put out for others to see and intruding on others.

Ishtar Shakti
If you pay attention you can read the blade of grass... or more likely plants as blades of grass don't give off much.
I haven't had the same experience I am afraid. The blades of grass I have read in a similar way were vibrant and present.

Ishtar Shakti
Shrubs tree's all have a certain resonance which is still there it is still telling you information about the well being of the plant if you but listen. Its very hard to do. I haven't done it in years lol.
I have never felt it to be difficult. I feel I have had a harder time tuning it out really.

Ishtar Shakti
Almost anything living has a will of sorts. Something which resonates from its core where it pushes out energy and meaning. We just don't usually listen and it all blends into back ground noise.
I feel I have found the difference between our experience.

If I understand the words correctly, you experience this as something like energetic white noise, non-directed ambient energy without purpose. I feel it is more than that. I experience it as an ebb and flow of currents, all of which has an intended purpose, with everyone's interaction manifesting as shifts. Some of these shifts are natural and healthy, such as the flow of energy within the body as we eat, or the flow between friends when we hug or even the smile between a stranger on the street, or the give and take between the sun and a blade of grass.

Some of these shifts are unnatural and can cause harm in both a temporary and a long term effect. I feel that at times people take a box knife to the canvas and move a color they want to have elsewhere.

If I return to the canvas metaphor, rather than using clear medium to draw a color across the canvas, or even use their brush to blend a similar color, they cut and paste upon the canvas, leaving holes and literally cutting the beings that produced the energy to begin with, be they people, a place, an object or something else.

In the short term, it can manifest as imbalances. In the long term, it can hinder a soul's progress in it's evolution by forcing them to regenerate that which has been removed before they can go forward. Eventually the manifestation that cut the energy away will break down, but I do not feel this is worth the harm such actions cause.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 am
jacard

If you are interested, I would be willing to explore your chart and personal numerology to aid in finding tools to help smooth the flow of your energy.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jacard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 pm
Brass Bell Doll
jacard

If you are interested, I would be willing to explore your chart and personal numerology to aid in finding tools to help smooth the flow of your energy.

Um sure...? I am not really quite sure what that is but sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 pm
jacard
Shearaha
I ground myself everyday. If I'm going to do any type of energy work (I do daily) it's the first step. Why don't we start with how you ground now. We can work from there.

Edit: I'm getting offline shortly, but I'll reply as soon as I get back on.

Well first off I m not aloud to do any energy work, my "Teacher" does not want me doing any thing until I learn more control. but as it is now I ground by imagining roots growing from my feet and digging deep into the ground and latching onto a giant rock...

Ok, who is this "teacher"? What are they using to justify themselves as such? There are a lot of people out there who will say they are just to sucker people in.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

jacard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm
Shearaha
jacard
Shearaha
I ground myself everyday. If I'm going to do any type of energy work (I do daily) it's the first step. Why don't we start with how you ground now. We can work from there.

Edit: I'm getting offline shortly, but I'll reply as soon as I get back on.

Well first off I m not aloud to do any energy work, my "Teacher" does not want me doing any thing until I learn more control. but as it is now I ground by imagining roots growing from my feet and digging deep into the ground and latching onto a giant rock...

Ok, who is this "teacher"? What are they using to justify themselves as such? There are a lot of people out there who will say they are just to sucker people in.

she is one of my good friends, she said she can't teach me to control energy work, before I learn to control my other emotions.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm
jacard
she is one of my good friends, she said she can't teach me to control energy work, before I learn to control my other emotions.

That seems silly to me. Forms of control in one area can move to be used in another. Humans are very good at generalizing experiences.

In terms of getting rid of excess energy - I've been doing a lot with ablutions recently after interacting with my clients (I work with Adults with Persistent Mental Disorders). Usually these aren't as complete as the Muslim ones (though I have begun to consider carrying bottles of water in my trunk for on-the-spot ablutions) and mostly involve running water over my hands and washing my face.

In terms of energy work, my energy has always localized around my palms and the bottoms of my feet.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:44 pm
Describe what you mean.
Use simple english.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm
Deoridhe
jacard

That seems silly to me. Forms of control in one area can move to be used in another. Humans are very good at generalizing experiences.

In terms of getting rid of excess energy - I've been doing a lot with ablutions recently after interacting with my clients (I work with Adults with Persistent Mental Disorders). Usually these aren't as complete as the Muslim ones (though I have begun to consider carrying bottles of water in my trunk for on-the-spot ablutions) and mostly involve running water over my hands and washing my face.
quote]
Yeah, Injust finished reading robert bruce's "energy work" and that gave me great ideas for releasing the energy.
In terms of energy work, my energy has always localized around my palms and the bottoms of my feet.[/

jacard

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm
jacard
Shearaha

Please don't take this the wrong way, but "good friend" does not necessarily mean "good teacher"
Like Deo said, it just seams silly to me.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff