PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:35 am
Username:Enyz one and only girl
Name: Emi Kurozaki
Grade: 6th
Loves: Messing with Tadase, And Karate, And hanging out with Amu
Hates: Ikuto and cats
Shugo Chara's name: Kitchi
Symbol: Clock
Summary about self: Hi! I am Emi! Nice to meet you guys! Now, let me get this out... I don't love anyone! I think they are a little on the annoying side. And Amu severly annoys me, But I wont admit that to anyone, I oly hang out with her to talk with Ran and Miki. I am a very athletic person, but I am also shy. I like playing the viola, so I hang out with Ikuto to learn more about the sort. I character change with Kitchi to become Mysterious Ninja. Well, thats all, Get at me guys!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:22 pm
oooooh heres mine!
name:Ukime Tenshi
grade:7th
hates: dogs, and horror movies.
shugo chara`s names: Miku and misha
symbols: angel wings and cat ears
summary about self: Hi im Ukime! ummm well...i love cats...and playing the flute...and errr...*blushes* im guess im not very good at this... please lets be friends!  

The Strongest Baka

Romantic Genius

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

black ninja kanaka

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:38 am
User Image

Name: Saki Hinamo
Chara name: Nimi
Favoret color: red, Blue, and purple
She attends Ikutos school he doenst really know her but hse know him and his Chara's.
Ocupation: Once a gardian than move to America then moved back to finnish high school

Her gardian is very shy and only come out in a from of a light she only apears to Saki when sahe is sad.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:05 pm
name:Hiroshi Hichiro(middle name) Haraniko
grade:7th
hates:dogs,girly stuff,PINK
shugo chara names:yora and yori
symbols:demonic wings,dark bell
summary:Hichiro used to work for easter...but now she roamed somewhere in japan searching for the embryo  

YveItaI

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

dark dreamer12

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:42 am
dark dreamer12
Username biggrin arkdreamer
Name: Kirby Reaper
Loves: Singing, Drawing, Reading, listening to music,playing cards,danicing,telling jokes,anime,manga,sweets
Hates razz pl getting to close to me
Shugo Chara's Name:Kamo,Kawana,Myu,Ruu,Yuuki,Fuji&an unhatched egg
Symbol: Kamo's:flower clips appear on hair,Kawana's bunny ears,Myu:angel wings,Ruu:bat wings Yuuki:Headphones Fuji:cat ears&tail
Summary about self:Yo,I'm Kirby,Kamo&Kukai call me Ki-chi.I known Kukai since we were tiny kids,I'm rather short for my age(4' cool ,I have 6 charas+an unhatched one!Kamo,my first born,chari-nari is TNT Puddind,Kawana,my 2nd hatched one,chara-nari is Cute bunny,Myu: 3 born,chara-nari is Pink angel,Ruu,first boy,chara-nari is Street fighter,Yuuki,2nd boy,chara-nari Passionate artist,Fuji,last boy,chara-nari Playful Kitten.I also have a crush on Kukai.I like to watch anime or read manga in my free time.I also have a dirty mind so there is always someone w. me wen i'm around Yaya or a little kid so i don't say anything dirty rofl .I also have a buch of sibilings but they all are somewhere else.

I kno this this is random but i have a story on quizilla(Twisted)about Shugo chara,a Ikuto&Kukai story soo plz check it out&if you do here's a li' present for you-->User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:34 am
so we just make up any character we want right? smile  

ichigo strawberry13

xFufuloverxAmu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm
ichigo strawberry13
so we just make up any character we want right? smile

EXACTLY! Lol. Have fun with your creativity!!! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 pm
Username: Beyond-Birthday-100
Name: Ryuzaki 'BB' Sachi
Grade: 8th
Loves: Hanging with friends. Butterflies.
Hates: People who smash others dreams.
Shugo Chara's name: Susake (Basicly an alternate coloring of Sasuke)
Symbol: Two pearceings in his left ear: red earings.
Summary about self: Born in Osaka, and moved to eiyo when He was 6. His Chata was born when BB was 9. From his obsession with ninjas. Susake is a Ninja/badboy chara.  

Beyond-Birthday-100

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:32 pm
Username: sun kuran7 .
Name: Sun haruno .
Loves: Singing, Drawing, Reading, .
Hates: being tease .
Shugo Chara's Name: Alice , ginny , mai , lee .
Symbol: Alice [ like alice in wonderland] , Ginny [ looks like a witch , Mai [ mai looks like mermaid look] , Lee [ lee looks like vampire ]
Summary about self: I like to draw anime , i love to read vampire books and fantasy books and manga , i like to sing in my room.I'm shy .
User Image

my chara's pictures .
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:56 pm
dark dreamer12
Username biggrin arkdreamer
Name: Kirby Reaper
Loves: Singing, Drawing, Reading, listening to music,playing cards,danicing,telling jokes,anime,manga,sweets
Hates razz pl getting to close to me
Shugo Chara's Name:Kamo,Kawana,Myu,Ruu,Yuuki,Fuji&an unhatched egg
Symbol: Kamo's:flower clips appear on hair,Kawana's bunny ears,Myu:angel wings,Ruu:bat wings Yuuki:Headphones Fuji:cat ears&tail
Summary about self:Yo,I'm Kirby,Kamo&Kukai call me Ki-chi.I known Kukai since we were tiny kids,I'm rather short for my age(4 feet 8 inches),I have 6 charas+an unhatched one!Kamo,my first born,chari-nari is TNT Puddind,Kawana,my 2nd hatched one,chara-nari is Cute bunny,Myu: 3 born,chara-nari is Pink angel,Ruu,first boy,chara-nari is Street fighter,Yuuki,2nd boy,chara-nari Passionate artist,Fuji,last boy,chara-nari Playful Kitten.I also have a crush on Kukai.I like to watch anime or read manga in my free time.I also have a dirty mind so there is always someone w. me wen i'm around Yaya or a little kid so i don't say anything dirty rofl .I also have a buch of sibilings but they all are somewhere else.

I kno this this is random but i have a story on quizilla(Twisted)about Shugo chara,a Ikuto&Kukai story soo plz check it out&if you do here's a li' present for you-->User Image

at the bottom of the pic. i can see nothing wrong with Nagihiko dressed like that  

jagirl966

Romantic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

aslie123

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 pm
Username:aslie123
Name: Sachi Kotoma
Grade:6(well really im in 8th...)
Loves biggrin rawing, cooking, videogames, eating, flower arrangement, and fashion
Hates:Studying, manual labor, athletic activitys(exept videogame movement games!), cardio, and mean critisizing snobs! evil
Shugo Chara name: Mizuki, Sukana, Dami
Symbol:Mizuki means beautiful moon in Japanese so her symbol is a crystal moon with stars, it stands for my love of shiny things and beautiful fashion, Sukana is a name i really like and her symbol is bubbles! a bubble wreath on top of her head to stand for my bubbly personality and my need for entertainment, and Dami......she is my want to be self, athleic and strong(im in shape but can barely hold up a gallon of milk!) her symbopl is a shoting star~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm
Username:Scarlett40
Name: Kashu Maruu
Grade:6th
Loves: Singing
Hates:Rude people
Shugo Chara's name: Trii, Katt, Alex

Symbols: (Trii) Apple (Katt) Music note (Alex) 2 Stars
Summary:
Umm hi redface ! My name is Kashu (Means Singer in english! biggrin ) I at first come to be real shy but once ya know me I'm as loud as ever. My shugo charas are like well Trii is the side of me that wants to be smarter. Katt is the side that loves to sing and is brave and bold. Finally Alex is my sporty side! I want to be more outgoing with boys AND girls!!  

EverlastingHearts

xdoommonkx7

3,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Name : Leo Ambrosial Midori
Birthday : April 25, (year unknown :'0)
Zodiac : Taurus
Loves to: Draw, cook, eat pocky, wear boots, read, clean, write, eat popsicles, and the such. >w<~ heart
Hates to: Get manipulated into things, eat fruit snacks, get raped by fangirls, 'owing' people (as in I.O.U), and what-not. ~
Guardian Characters : Waratte~chan [笑って〜ちゃん], Hirari~Chan [ひらり〜ちゃん], Mecha~san [メカはさん〜]
One-adjective Guardian Characters :
Waratte~chan : Smiley
Hirari~chan : Feathery
Mecha~san : Silent
Symbols :
: ~Waratte~san : Mini Angel Wings ~This will make everything and everyone around Leo and Waratte feel as if they are floating on air, feeling free and peaceful. Waratte~chan will settle this feature when two people are fighting. ~ heart
User Image (( It was cute so I chose it, damnit D: ))

: ~Hirari~chan : Mini Butterfly wings~This will make someone feel extremely carefree and they can go wherever they want and do whatever they want. It is a very cautious feeling; for, if Hirari~chan stays in this Chara Change for longer than a minute, he will have a hard time trying to wake up Leo out of his Chara Change mode.
User Image
: Mehca~san : Mini Robotic Wings~This will make Leo feel everlastingly strong. He feels as if he is in charge of the earth and has to make sure he can save his friends when they are in danger. Leo will also feel bossy, when he really isn't. D:
User Image

Biography: Leo Ambrosial Midori 【レオ美味みどり】 is a boy who knows what is right and is always doing things right. He feels as though people should always smile, rather than frown and make people worry about them. Leo is practically careless when it comes to things he isn't involved in.
He has always been a big fan of chocolate Pocky. He loves to read soft novels and go to sleep while it's raining. He loves to cook for him and his family and he really loves to clean. After he finishes cleaning a room, he always feels as if he could run around the room and be free without anyone to interuppt him. He also loves to write fanfictions. . . just to pass the time. >w<
. . . He also has a fetish for wearing boots. Aw, isn't he swell?
He, alike with Tadase and Ikuto, has a thing for Hinamori Amu, the protagonist of the story. But, since he knows he is in a slight competition with Tadase over Amu~chan, he feels he shouldn't pick a girl over a friend, so Leo gives up Amu~chan and moves on to Rima.

キャラナリ! : !~Character Transformation ~! :
: Waratte~chan : ~ : Smiling Ambience
This Chara Nari will make Leo go to the top of his maximum level of happiness. He'll try his best to make the X-Eggs smile again. It truly is a sight to see. ~ [Too bad you can't see it. ;o]
Attack : Beaming Serenity ~! :~:It's just Leo smiling as bright as he can, blinding his opponent. :'o

: Hirari~chan : ~ : Joie de Vivre
This Chara Nari will make Leo look as if he's drunk. . . but looking beautiful at the same time. As he is getting attacked, his wings help him dodge in a . . . drunken way. It's a silly sight, but also a sight you can't take your eyes away from. ~
Attack : Blonche Alleviation ~! :~:Leo pulls out a rod with a butterfly inside. Once he yells out :!Solace~desu ~!:, the butterfly will break out of the rod and will go inside the enemie's hearts and the butterfly inside the opponent then will make the enemy frolic around and get distracted. This way, Amu~chan can do :!Open Heart!: while the enemy is distracted. [That took a hell of a lot of time. ;__;]

: Mecha~san : ~ : Cosmic Galacta Boy
This Chara Nari is very gifting and bright. It is also very furutristic. The light coming from his heart is sure to blind any enemy. While in this Chara Nari, Leo is making sure when to tell his comraddes what to do. [I'm sorry for my fail spelling ;__;]
Attack : Rapture Astro Sword :~:Leo pulls out a sword that looks almost exactly like Tadase's except with a star at the bottom of the handle and while doing his attack, a music box song plays, and everything is completely silent. The only voice that could be heard is that of Leo's yelling out :
:!Astro A La Mode!:

Holy Hell. ~facepalm~ This took up a few hours of my life. D: I'm such a newb. DDDD: Oh well. I hope you all like my character. :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:48 am
Username:Verryy12
Name:Verona Bake
Loves biggrin rawing, cooking, gaming, cycling, reading
Hates: bullying
Shugo Chara name: Britney and Nozomi
Symbol: Britney = angel wing
Nozomi = panda  

BrittneyNitsuka

chouou

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm
Username: angel chiyo
Name: Chiyo Mitsuki
Grade: whatever grade tadese-kun is(lawl I heart him)
Loves: Tadese-kun!! LAWL and uh, shopping and cute stuff...
Hates: Er, when Amu and Tadese are together.... uh.... Heartbreakers.....
Shugo Chara's name: Chi and Karana
Symbol: A heart with two flowers along side
Summary about self: I'm Chiyo Mitsuki! I love Tadese-kun, and maybe a bit too much...? I hang around the Guardian group so much that they decided to make me one... Unlike Amu, I wear the cape. Amu sometimes I think is my rival, but we can be good friends.  
Shugo Chara Party!!! ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff