Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm
"she has a point there. he is pretty strong." she starts thinking of a plan 2 herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm
"thats why i can wait to watch him scream in pain as i rip him to shreds"  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm
"tru. and he doesnt even think be 4 he attacks. it's gonna be easy. just let me handle the pink haired moster." she grins alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 pm
smiles sinisterly "sure but dont blame me is she gets in my way and i kill her"  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 pm
"just leave it to me and my puppets. she's not a jinchuriki and she's 2 easy, but she does need to shut up!" she crosses her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:42 pm
laughs "sure sure" stands up "now im in the mood for some blood shed" starts to walk away  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

candy_freak_man

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:46 pm
Username: candy_freak_man
Name: Mesu Ward
SO: Straight
Personality: Quiet, Cocky, Jumpy Sometimes
History: Mesu was boy who was abused by his father who had murdered his mother. He never spoke a word about it though one day Mesu's father drived him too far. Mesu killed him in great rage. He then, escaped to the Akatsuki Base when we called.
Weapons: 4ft Katana
Abilities/Jutsus: Hyouton/Ice. Haryuu Mouko (Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger), Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique), Tsubame Fubuki (Snow Storm Swallows), Itsukaku Hakuegei (One Horned White Whale), Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu (Black Dragon Blizzard), Rouga Nadare no Jutsu (Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique), Sensatsu Suishou (Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles), and Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Twin Dragon Blizzard).
Appearance: LOOK AT PIC!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:47 pm
"eh I might just go out a find ppl for new puppets." she leaves to find new bodies for puppets.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

candy_freak_man

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:49 pm
Mesu walked into the base and saw all the chatter going on. He snickered at how fullish the people were acting. He stopped snickering before he walked over to Asuka. "Hmph. My name is Mesu. How about yours?" Mesu said to the woman standing about only 6cm away from her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm
walks into a random village with an evil smile and cuts a villanger in half and he dies they all turn to him and one of them says "why did you do that get out of this village befor we kick you out" all of them pick up blunt objects and i just stand there laughing insanely and they charge at him but in an instant he cuts them all to peices and then he just stands there eyes silver coved in blood looking at the sky  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 pm
she hears screams. "dam he beat me here!" she looks around 2 see any dead bodies that r still in 1 piece. "dam. gonna have 2 go 2 a different village or find some 1 in the forest."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:59 pm
jinjuriki98
she hears screams. "dam he beat me here!" she looks around 2 see any dead bodies that r still in 1 piece. "dam. gonna have 2 go 2 a different village or find some 1 in the forest."

looks at her but says nothing and walks back to the hideout  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 pm
dam that guy is a phsyco. im glad we have some one like him in the akatsuki. she thought 2 herself. she turns around and head 2 the forest 4 a new puppet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 pm
arives at the hideout and sits in the corner silently  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 pm
she sees a few travelers on a mission. "hmm it seems idioatic for me not to attack. I should just follow to see how weak they are. heh heh." she followed them while hidden.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff