Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Chatterbox
Strange Recipes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

I even get a headache and everything if i go over 48 hours without eating something with ranch on it...

exactly me with caffine.

i consume a lot of that as well lol
i like you
we have a lot in common

yeah, its weird...

oh well *shrug*
how do you feel about things with cheese on it

almost everything is better with it.
In excessive ammounts.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:29 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

I even get a headache and everything if i go over 48 hours without eating something with ranch on it...

exactly me with caffine.

i like you
we have a lot in common

yeah, its weird...

oh well *shrug*

In excessive ammounts.

I hate to say it but i freaking love you dude.
not in a gf bf way just an fyi, I'm really happy with my bf  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

i like you
we have a lot in common

yeah, its weird...

oh well *shrug*

In excessive ammounts.

loollllllll thats great, I'm more than happy with my gf too xDDDDDD.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:44 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

i like you
we have a lot in common

yeah, its weird...

oh well *shrug*

In excessive ammounts.

i have this one friend... i didn't like his name so i renamed him fluffy (what's sad is he's completely okay with it)
i tell him almost everything cause i don't know really... just the fact that i know he's not interesting in women made me completely comfortable with him (he's not gay either so its a big of 'wtf?') and i cook him food then he brings me sweets, its nice... i had 9 cupcakes today XD  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

oh well *shrug*

In excessive ammounts.

i have this one friend... i didn't like his name so i renamed him fluffy (what's sad is he's completely okay with it)
i tell him almost everything cause i don't know really... just the fact that i know he's not interesting in women made me completely comfortable with him (he's not gay either so its a big of 'wtf?') and i cook him food then he brings me sweets, its nice... i had 9 cupcakes today XD

*cough* in the closet *cough*
*cough* hes having adventures in narnia *cough*
JKJK but yeah, I wish I could have friends... crying , ive been thinking so much about it lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

oh well *shrug*

In excessive ammounts.

JKJK but yeah, I wish I could have friends... crying , ive been thinking so much about it lately.

*cough* i think he has a crush on my friend chirs (chris = chirstina but I'm to lazy to ever call her that) *cough*
sad *hugs* I can be your friend?  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

*cough* i think he has a crush on my friend chirs (chris = chirstina but I'm to lazy to ever call her that) *cough*

*cough* Chris isn't a nickname, christina is the name he got after getting out of state prison. *cough*
Sure!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:12 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

*cough* Chris isn't a nickname, christina is the name he got after getting out of state prison. *cough*
Sure!

*cough* she prefers being called christina but I'm annoying and stubborn, she's only 15 and not innocent...her and her bf hank (hank scares the crap outa me but he's nice) make out in the hall all the time *cough*
yay!  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

Sure!

*cough* she prefers being called christina but I'm annoying and stubborn, she's only 15 and not innocent...her and her bf hank (hank scares the crap outa me but he's nice) make out in the hall all the time *cough*
yay!

*cough* has he ever told you his secret that hes a man? because that's the only way 'fluffy' would ever like her/him *cough*
(all this coughing is getting me sick... xD btw I hope you know im kidding)

w00t!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 pm
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

Sure!

yay!

*cough* has he ever told you his secret that hes a man? because that's the only way 'fluffy' would ever like her/him *cough*

w00t!

( i know but this is fun)
*cough* trust me... i have pe with her and its a group shower... not a dude *cough*
sweet! friends!  

Faithful desires
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:17 pm
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl
Beautus
Mis kit the kitty girl

Sure!

yay!

w00t!

( i know but this is fun)
*cough* trust me... i have pe with her and its a group shower... not a dude *cough*
sweet! friends!

*cough* mangina *cough*
w00tx2  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm
I'd like to put in a piece.
You really can't go wrong with a sandwich.
It's impossible.
Thus, I hate it when people stare at me when I decide HEY why don't I put Doritos on my tuna sandwich and then throw in a couple stalks of celery, a chicken cutlet, soy sauce, kung pao chicken, fried shrimp, and then chipotle sauce to top it all off?
It's ******** delicious.
Also, ample amounts of cheese make everything both taste better and that much closer to a heart attack - both of which I love so it's all good.  

Storm And Stress

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 pm
Storm And Stress
I'd like to put in a piece.
You really can't go wrong with a sandwich.
It's impossible.
Thus, I hate it when people stare at me when I decide HEY why don't I put Doritos on my tuna sandwich and then throw in a couple stalks of celery, a chicken cutlet, soy sauce, kung pao chicken, fried shrimp, and then chipotle sauce to top it all off?
It's ******** delicious.
Also, ample amounts of cheese make everything both taste better and that much closer to a heart attack - both of which I love so it's all good.

I'd take a bite, then i might need some chipolata away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:07 pm
Mmm, heart attack.
I didn't eat the whole thing in one sitting. I didn't want to die or anything.
I ate it for all three meals of my day.
It was pretty funny explaining to my mom what I ate that day.  

Storm And Stress

Beautus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm
Storm And Stress
Mmm, heart attack.
I didn't eat the whole thing in one sitting. I didn't want to die or anything.
I ate it for all three meals of my day.
It was pretty funny explaining to my mom what I ate that day.

Go to Burger King, and order a Triple Whopper heavy all (minus whatever you don't like) with cheese.

The thing will come out like a half foot tall of pure heart attack inducing goodness. If you can fit your mouth around the savory burger.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff