Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Royal Palace and City of Wearwynn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 am
Mit placed his other hand warmly over Violet's, and followed after the guard formation. "Last time I did this I was in trouble for ripping the city gates off the wall..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am
"Why did you do that?" Violet asked as she walked with them.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm
"They won't let me in the city." Mit answered honestly, "That goes against the laws here. A property owner is allowed to to inspect his property without hindering them. My father's house was in the city, and I was moving back in. They simply threatened to shoot me if I didn't turn back around and go back to where I'd come from... So I ripped the doors off."

Ambersky started laughing, "They thought he was attacking the city... All by himself, is what I heard... And after he ripped the doors off, they really thought that... Princess Aerowrynn saved his neck and kept him out of them castle dungeon."

"Not that they could have held me if I didn't want to stay," Mit pointed out. "I also had to pay past due taxes, but it was no real bother."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 pm
"I see," Violet said. So he was also indebted to her, as well as engaged.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Tora silently listened in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:47 pm
"Of course that was a good year before the coup, which didn't end for four years..." Mit said, "She was pretty strong headed back then..."

Ambersky snorted, "Princess Aerowrynn is still strong headed, she's just learned to look at what's good in her live and hold on to it. Especially after loosing two of her brothers, her sister in law, her nephew, and of course his majesty, her father.

"Yeah well," Mit said rubbing the back of his neck, "Don't ask about that... she was really depressed then... Besides, she still has her older twin, King Judus. He's the one will probably meet with in the court. I don't know his wife near as well."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:50 pm
Violet nodded her understanding.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 am
West stopped before a set of grand doors, Nearly tall enough to allow a dragon to walk through, and wide enough to allow four wagons side by side if the doors where completely open. The doors themselves were dark wood, heavily decorated with carvings, stained glass, metal and small mirrors. It had been made to incorporate each of the five races that had helped create it. It was one of Mit's favorite things about the castle. The guards changed formation, and West clapped three times. Almost painfully slowly the doors began to open.

Mit spoke in a low voice, and quickly, "When we get in there, let me do the talking, Tora, do what Sky does, and Violet, you remember how to curtsy the way I taught you?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 am
"Yes," Violet replied. "Don't worry about that."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 am
West stepped through a small opening in the doors, that looked like it might not have let him pass. His footsteps could be heard for a long time before they stopped. His voice boomed int the large hall, "My I announce the return of Mitica, Son of Oak, Green Mage. May I announce Delegates Lady Violet of the fae from across the sea, and Lord Tora, also from across the ocean."

The doors finally were opened wide enough and Mit led the way in. They walked down a long cleared space, on either side small gatherings of nobles, all dressed several times finer than Mit. The hall it's self is broken up by long, think hanging banners, making the room slightly warmer in the winter. Mit paid no attention to anyone other than the younger man sitting on seemingly simple throne and walked down the way until he was even with West. Then he pulled a foot back, placed his free hand across to his shoulder and bowed, holding up Violet's hand so she would also curtsy. "Your majesty, it's an honor to see you again after so long."

Ambersky spread his wings and lowered his front in an apparent bow. He made sure to give Tora enough room to do the same.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Tora bowed as Ambersky did.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Violet curtsied let Mit had taught her and stayed quiet.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Judus stared at them for a moment then stood. He stepped off the raised platform he's throne had been on. Every one lowered themselves to one knee, including Mit.

Ambersky dropped his head to the floor.

Judus walked right up to Mit, his voice was soft, in a way that forced everyone to be quiet to hear him, but his words held power and knowledge beyond his years, "You came back."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Mit answered lowering his head further.

"You brought ambassadors from far off lands?" He asked tilting his head ever so slightly.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Judus looked over at Violet, then Tora, "Lady of the Fae?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm
"Yes, Your Majesty?" Violet replied, politely.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Judus moved his staff to his left hand and offered his right one to her, He smiled in a polite, kind, and warm. It was something that looked as though he'd spent years learning the right way to do, "I must apologize to you. I was so captivated by you and Lord tiger I failed to capture your names."

Mit watched from his kneeling position, not moving. He didn't look worried exactly, but watched overly careful.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff