Submit

_Mya_Kohler_

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm
My boyfriend is SO amazing! heart He can cook, and he's an awesome photographer! heart He's very sweet and I LOVE his long hair! heart He does so many wonderful things for me. And next week, since he has a late night class, I'm going to had over to the college and bring him some dinner! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm
He's not my lover, not yet, but he's my best friend and I like him more than some silly little crush.
Physically, he's tall, just a teeny bit taller than me, we're both hovering between 6'0" and 6'1", and he's skinny, but not too skinny, just right, you know? He's got the greatest smile I've ever seen, it's like, movie-star quality, it's just one of those amazing, incredible, impeccable smiles and whenever he smiles at me it feels just... amazing. He's got beautiful skin, it's like, coppery-caramel (he's first nations), and near-black hair that's just a little long, and has amazing body that I'm pretty jealous of, and he has cut so it sweeps diagonally across his forehead and just above his eyes. His eyes are really dark, I can't see where his pupils end and his irises begin most of the time (without being creepy), and I get distracted if I look into them while I'm trying to speak. XP! And his hands, they're... my favourite. XD They're big, with long, elegant fingers and they're knobbly with prominent knuckles and wrist joints and they're always warm and I love to touch them D: Hahaha.
(I'd post a picture so you could see him, but I'd feel weird about it, you know?)
And it's funny, I never really notice a guy physically until I know him as a person. I had no idea he was so gorgeous until I was already crushing on him. XP That happened last time, too.

I met him through a friend I was on the school swim team with in grade 9. I didn't really hang out with that crowd all that much because I was chasing another guy and focused on becoming part of the 'in-crowd', which was stupid and a waste of my time. They're kindasorta losers, but it's way awesome and I've had more fun hanging out with them than I ever did trying to be someone I'm not. I freaking love all of them. xD
So I didn't really meet-meet him until after I got over the whole popularity chasing thing, so maybe two years ago or so. I don't really remember. I mostly hung out with my friend who's his friend, but then he and I got closer, and now we hang out at lot. XP (we flirt constantly, XD We're always touching each other, and it's electric. XP) My memory's pretty fuzzy, I don't remember a specific point in time... it's bad. XP

As a person, he's... gah. He's got such an incredible personality. He's so optimistic and always lighthearted, and no matter what's wrong or what I'm going through, he can always make me feel better :3 I can't be with him and not laugh, he's always funny and witty in just the same ways I am, and when we hang out, it's being with a soulmate, he understands me completely, we have the same views and ambitions and ideas and habits and everything, it's just been amazing hanging out with him and getting to know him better. It's hard to describe his personality, I've had a lot of trouble writing this bit. xP All I know is that he's my kind of guy, someone perfect for me that makes me so completely happy, and I kinda hope that things go how I'd like them to in the future.

I know the OP asked for stuff about your lovers, and this doesn't /really/ fit the criteria, because I don't love him yet, I'm not in love with him yet, but still. xP I'd love for him to be my lover eventually. XD

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Link_to_Your_Destiny

Romantic Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm
He's my world. Physically he's 6 foot and always keeps his hair in a crew cut, blue eyes that are bluer than the sky and look like cut crystal, he's nicely muscled, he has pale skin and a perfect smile. His hands are alot bigger than mine. I'd post a picture but I don't have a good one yet. sweatdrop He's kind and loves to play around. He's like a big kid. He has a deep rich voice. He smells like cinnamon and some other spices. He loves anime even more than I do. I'm surprised he's dealt with me for so long lol. He loves me for me and I'm glad he does.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff