Kimiko no Tenshi

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 am
Hello^^

I'm Kimiko. I was lurking the SF and happened upon a sig with an advertisement for this Guild and thought it was an interesting idea. I have been on Gaia since '08, so I'm not new, but not old either. :3 I was brought to this site by a friend of mine, and here I have remained.

I tend to lurk/post around in the GCD/SF, with a side trip to C&T now and again.

Anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 am
Hey, I'm idle and I'm here to read! xd

I came here via a link in someone's signature and I think a magazine for Gaia is a fantastic idea! I've been a member of Gaia since 2003 and a moderator since 2008 and I hang out in the SF and chatterbox forums when I'm not modding, occasionally popping into the GCD and Q&A.

I don't think I have any skills that would be useful to help out, but if there's anything I can do, let me know! smile  

leaf

Admin Lead

Self-sustaining Simp

iMishux

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:23 pm
Can you tell ?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ello the name is Mishu biggrin

ive been here since 2006 and have been addicted to it ever since! i live in the Bahamas so i doubt any one else lives there are well lol
i found this guild in someones signature while lurking around for art biggrin
i loved the concept for a gaia online magazine and i cant wait to see the next issue!~

I love Kanda yuu ♥

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Drunken Stupor III Art Shop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Greetings, all! I'm Admiral Lord Cochrane (formerly 'Kurisutofa')
You can call me by any variation you can come up with. Keep it PG. rolleyes

I've been on Gaia-Online since the Go-Gaia years ('03). I'm into all sorts of anime, manga & graphic novels. I enjoy reading and writing historical fiction & alternative history novels. I'm an actor by trade and a writer by hobby (soon to be switched) and I currently attend North Seattle Community College and will be transferring to the University of Washington.

Oh, I also like pina colada's and getting caught in the rain while on long strolls on the beach..  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Descend With Nephthys

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 am
Herro.
I'm Kami Gekido.
It's usually shortened to just Kami.
Gaia age = 1175 days. I don't wanna bother putting thsat into a year, because I am too lazy.
In general, I dress like my avi.
I'm from Canada.
I am turning seventeen in April :O
I'm half insane and have DID. No srsly.
You can usually find me lurking towns or puzzles in demonic. Yes, I am a loser.
I enjoy decorating my gaia house because I'm not allowed to alter my actual house.
I think this is good for an intro thread.
If yah wanna know more, there's a link on my profile for you to click. You can't miss it. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi there.
My name is Aiden.
People call me whatever comes to mind when they talk to me.
I'm down to earth, honest, and I like cheese and crackers.
I've been on Gaiaonline since December of 04, but I've had numerous accounts.
I'm an avid role-player, and I'm open minded to everything.
I live in New York City.
You can usually find me in the GD, FC, and BT. [:
If you want to know more about me, comment me on my profile. <3

M i d o r i - C h u u

Bewbeh

Fashionable Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm
Haha. Yo, yo(:

My names Diajhez, but to you, it's Miss Bewbeh. talk2hand whee

Nahh. Call me Dia. <3

I'm 16, and I've been on Gaia for 3 years, now. I love music. I'll get along with anyone that has the same taste as me. I love talking about music. Weird, huh? Don't care. :B

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:35 am
Hello everyone!

I'm Sey~! I've been a member of Gaia since 2003 (eech, I'm old ;_; ) and I live in the USA. I'm currently getting my JD, (which means I'm busy in law school) but I find myself coming back to this site for all the lovely friends that I've made Role Playing. While I'm on a bit of a hiatus on that at the moment, the forums you'd typically find me in are the Art Shops & Request Subforum, Barton Town, Barton Commerce or in the Role Playing Guilds on Gaia.

I joined the guild because Meji stalks the same art thread I do... Ohohoho~  

Sey

hobokids

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm
Eeeeeyyyyyyy!

I'm Sizigi, formerly =Mail Order Ninja Ai=....but got tired of that long username. X3 I'm currently living in San Fran, CA and I'm a crazy art student. <3 I've been on gaia since '05 (a secret addiction of mine that everyone knows about) and I love this site. I can't explain why....maybe cuz it cures my short attention span and loopy-ness. Anyway, I just saw the first issue of the mag, and I have to say I'm very impressed. It's amazing! <33

edit: I didn't mention that I'm a 23 year old illustrator. =0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 am
Yo everybody my name, as you can see is Dire Pious Flea, though I prefer to go either by Pious or my real name, Noah. I joined Gaia in May of 2003 and just never left. I'm 20 years old, born in Boston, Mass but raised since I was 1 in Chicago, Illinois which is where I live now. I couldn't imagine living for more than a month or two in any other city honestly. I'm a Fiction Writing Major at Columbia College of Chicago with a focus on Science Fiction.

If your ever looking for me, chances are I'll be hanging out in Barton Town scoping out new RPs or making one or two of my own. If anyone has a good RP Guild, is from Chicago, goes to Columbia like me or just wants to chat drop me a PM, I'm a more or less friendly ((Though highly opinionated)) guy. ^^

I look forward to hanging out with everybody.

Dire Pious Flea

Obsessive Explorer

10,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200

Kirisuka

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm
Hey all, I'm Kirisuka, but call me Kiri. I've been around since October of 2006, and I usually frequent the AT and WG. I'm a high schooler in the Midwest US. I love birds and books. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 pm
ooh look intro's
well I'm swim ^^, I came here from being in Dreams to Come True charity, (staff there) and you can probably find me there most of the time, and I'm here cause I saw meji there and found out about the magazine that way XD
exciting I know
well I've been on gaia since late 07, I'm 15 (yush I'm a youngin ;D)
and I vend? xD
oh and I also like to swim in case that wasn't obvious already blaugh  

swimchik27

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:16 pm
I am Qyp, and I joined because this Magazine, is epic.

I joined March 15th 2006. This account, my previous accounts were victims to my bad behavior in the past. But I am not like that now, well, at least I try not to be.

I am 21, Male, and from New Zealand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 pm
Name's Chai Tip Taps, and I found this through a link. Love the idea! I'm from WA, and am 18 years old. 3nodding  

Brandy Jean

l Nari l

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 am
Hey there, everyone calls me Shade. I'm a 22 year old male poet . When I'm not writing I spend my time either playing video games or messing around on Gaia. I joined Gaia in November 2004 due to a friends advice. I think at this point everywhere but Gaia seems to bore me online. You can find me in ZOMG where I spend my time earning money for my cosplays. I am very grateful to those who tektek me good cosplays to create and I usually buy all of the good ones if I have ever heard of them. At this time I have The Mad Hatter due to Alice in Wonderland coming out in March. The Joker from when Batman had come out, and Cloud Strife only because Final Fantasy is my favorite. My favorite video games are survival horror, I play Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 like they're going out of style. I am a college student at a local school and plan on following through to a university and one day working at a hospital. My current occupation is actually ebay salesman where I do very well. Other than that all I have to say is have a nice day and please PM me with some of your tektek.

Oh yea and I live in America  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces