Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
So, Are You New Here? Really? So Am I! (Unyezi x Eros) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmoKitty213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 am
Eros sighed and faced Unyezi. It's not that he was scared she'd do anything, she just brought back horrible memories. She probably doesn't even remember what she did. "You don't remember anything at all?" He inquired. "Because if you don't, it's probably best you never know what you did." Eros realized he was shaking and hoped she didn't notice. His chest had tightened. He really didn't want to tell her what she had done in her past. It hurt him too much to even think about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:18 am
"No, I don't, and juding from that horrified look, I don't want to. Okay then, now that that's over with, do you want me to show you the pride or not?" Unyezi saw that he was shaking and scowled at him. "For goodness sake, whatever I did before I hit my head was done by another lioness. Judging by how how you took off like that, I think that fate made me hit my head to give me a second chance."  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EmoKitty213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 am
"I'm sorry I ran away it was just a surprise to see you, and yes I do want to see your pride." Eros said. He'd just have to put the past behind him. She's not the same anymore, so it was not fair to judge her as if she were. He was tired of being a rogue and if he kept living in fear of Unyezi he most likely would be one forever. It's odd that a lioness that made my life misery before is now the only one who can cheer me up. "How did you remember your name if you lost all of your memory?" He asked the the black lioness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 pm
"Oh, it's okay. I might have done the same in your place." Unyezi replied, hearing the apoligy. "I'm glad you still want to see the pride." She thought about what Eros must have felt when he realized who she was. Must have been horrible! I wonder what I did... Before she could think up what would have been so horrible that he would run away as if he had seen death itself, she heard him ask how she remembered her name. "I didn't. I just decided I liked Unyezi a few days after and I've gone by that name since."  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EmoKitty213

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:55 pm
"Let's head to the pride. It's getting late." Eros said while yawning. The sun was starting to sink in the sky, casting shadows every where. He started to walk back to where he was before he had fled. "It's strange that you chose that name because Unyezi was your old name too." He said to the black lioness as he walked. This was the strangest day he had experienced in many months. It was a great relief that the murderous lioness was gone forever and was replaced by someone almost always radiating in bliss. He no longer had to worry about the lioness lurking in his shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 am
"Oh!" Unyezi exclaimed, looking up at the sky. "Yes, your right. Oh, that's the wrong way. Follow me." She began to trot toward the pride. "Hmm... Well, that's odd. Oh well. Must be a cowinceidence." Well, he looks relived. Unyezi thought as they trotted along, What was I?! Some sort of crazy, phsycopath killer who murdered everyone he knew or something?!  

Clessie

6,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items