5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 pm
Yonaka Kaiyou (Midnight Ocean)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
@Color Mi Amazing- Woooaaaaaah thats a lot.............. unfortunately I dont think all the Japanese is correct but I'd rather not go into a Japanese lesson. thanks though :]

I REALLY like Stella di Sera (it's simple but pretty) but now I'm also thinking of something having to do with Konayuki ('powdersnow' i just love the word)

some of it is correct, cuz i study japanese and chinese and korean. i have to because i'm still unsure of where i want to go study abroad. :3  

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
@Color Mi Amazing- Woooaaaaaah thats a lot.............. unfortunately I dont think all the Japanese is correct but I'd rather not go into a Japanese lesson. thanks though :]

I REALLY like Stella di Sera (it's simple but pretty) but now I'm also thinking of something having to do with Konayuki ('powdersnow' i just love the word)

Glad you like it. I'm studying Italian...and German.

If you want anything German tell me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 pm
Color mi Amazing
The_Brightest_Moon

some of it is correct, cuz i study japanese and chinese and korean. i have to because i'm still unsure of where i want to go study abroad. :3

i didn't say it's completely incorrect xD I just said some of it is. For instance Aoi sora is actually aozora and with shiro yuki, the 'i' should be at the end of shiro since it's an 'i' adjective. Just some of it was incorrect.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:14 pm
Hester Peche
The_Brightest_Moon

Ok! I'm studying Italian and German next year ^^ Gotta drop French in order to do so but oh well... Hmm..... Gaaaah such a hard decision.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:38 pm
Ooh, ooh. How about "Serenity Stars"? ouo~  

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lxia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 pm
well... whats your name? You could just use a anagram of that (i'm sorry I can't come up with something better..)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
Hester Peche
The_Brightest_Moon

Ok! I'm studying Italian and German next year ^^ Gotta drop French in order to do so but oh well... Hmm..... Gaaaah such a hard decision.

Sweet! They're fun languages.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out