Reply Debate and Discussion
I need proof about God for a friend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fierce_Deity12345

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:11 pm
Hmm. Sinner has not backfired? Either they're pissed or trying to think of something... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:12 pm
Fierce_Deity12345
Hmm. Sinner has not backfired? Either they're pissed or trying to think of something... rolleyes

This is not the debate forum, there's no need for me to reply to your absurdity. If you want to actually debate me on this subject, there is another forum for that. But right now, I'm going to keep this thread on-topic.  

Sinner

Fierce_Deity12345

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:14 pm
Sinner
Fierce_Deity12345

This is not the debate forum, there's no need for me to reply to your absurdity. If you want to actually debate me on this subject, there is another forum for that. But right now, I'm going to keep this thread on-topic.

Yes, it is very absurd. I like them that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:16 pm
Sinner
Fierce_Deity12345

Hey sinner, ever read the book "Evedence That Demands a Verdict?" That book as PROOF that God, angels, miracles, and everything related to the bible, does indeed exist.  

Fierce_Deity12345

Guakamori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:18 pm
if you're going to argue, just leave... and i'm sorry if i sound rude...

i REALLY don't care right now...

if you disagree about something, PM me, or say it in a NICE way...

never mind... i seriously think i'm done with this guild now... i'm not done with Christianity or God, i'm just sick of all the debates in this guild!!!

argh...

and idk sinner - - if inspiration's the right word, then yes - - that's what i'm looking for... she just said she needed proof, but i guess inspiration would work, too...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:18 pm
Fierce_Deity12345
Hey sinner, ever read the book "Evedence That Demands a Verdict?" That book as PROOF that God, angels, miracles, and everything related to the bible, does indeed exist.

Debate subforum. rolleyes  

Sinner

Fierce_Deity12345

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:20 pm
Ben-Kun
WHY THE HECK DO STUPID PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO TURN MY THREADS INTO DEBATES?!?!?!?!

never mind... i seriously think i'm done with this guild now... i'm not done with Christianity or God, i'm just sick of all the debates in this guild!!!

argh...

and idk sinner - - if inspiration's the right word, then yes - - that's what i'm looking for... she just said she needed proof, but i guess inspiration would work, too...

Well, you do that. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:21 pm
Sinner
Fierce_Deity12345

Debate subforum. rolleyes

Sorry bub. Im too cool for that. cool  

Fierce_Deity12345

Sinner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:21 pm
Ben-Kun
she just said she needed proof, but i guess inspiration would work, too...

If she actually does need proof, then you're out of luck. But if she actually is a believer, it's more likely that what she meant (and what you need) is inspiration.

Fortunately, the holiday season is coming up. I suggest something Christmas-related.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:22 pm
Fierce_Deity12345
Ben-Kun
WHY THE HECK DO STUPID PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO TURN MY THREADS INTO DEBATES?!?!?!?!

argh...

I will do that

(and i didn't mean that in a snobby way...)

idk if i'll have fun or not, but oh well...

a lot of my threads in this guild have turned into debates, and that shouldn't really happen... people just need to get more mature (myself included... i probably shouldn't have just blown up at people in this thread... but oh well... i'm done with this guild now)  

Guakamori

Guakamori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:23 pm
Sinner
Ben-Kun
she just said she needed proof, but i guess inspiration would work, too...

If she actually does need proof, then you're out of luck. But if she actually is a believer, it's more likely that what she meant (and what you need) is inspiration.

Fortunately, the holiday season is coming up. I suggest something Christmas-related.

Okay smile I'll try that - - Thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:25 pm
Ben-Kun
Fierce_Deity12345
Ben-Kun

argh...

I will do that

(and i didn't mean that in a snobby way...)

idk if i'll have fun or not, but oh well...

a lot of my threads in this guild have turned into debates, and that shouldn't really happen... people just need to get more mature (myself included... i probably shouldn't have just blown up at people in this thread... but oh well... i'm done with this guild now)

actually - - i don't know if i'll do that... it doesn't really make me like this guild because of how many debates there are, but there's also a lot of good people in here... and i was just being immature then... anger speaking... see? anger is dumb... why do people (including myself) always have to try to bring it up?)

idk... oh well - - sorry for being rude to you  

Guakamori

[.teh.shmexeh.]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:41 pm
Ben-Kun
I'm in such a perfect/peaceful mood right now - - I just finished talking to one of my friends...

I need proof about God for her...

she said she hasn't been to church since Easter cuz she doesn't really have proof that He's there...

she's my friend and I love her so i want to help her smile i mean - - it's not like she doesn't believe in God... and i think she'll go to Heaven anyways because she's such a good person!... but she thinks it's kinda sad that she hasn't been to Church in a long time...

i have plenty of proof of God in my life, but i can't really just hand that to her... we've never really met in real life - - we've just talked over the internet and stuff... but yeah - - she's still one of my best friends EVER...

anyways - - do any of you guys have any proof that i could give her that God is really there??? (I think she believes in Him, she just isn't 100% sure yet)

it's not like i want to, "save," her like people on here are always saying... i think she's already been saved, and i also think God saves everybody - - not just people who believe in Him... some people never get the opportunity to hear about Him/believe in Him, but they're still really good people... so yeah...

but yeah - - any proof, people??? i want her to feel good about herself 3nodding smile
First of all, you have something wrong. Just because you're a good person, that isn't getting you into heaven. Now, if she believes in God and has faith in Him, then that's the key for getting into heaven.

As for proof, there are a couple ways I can think of right off the bat. The Bible, for one, is very good proof. Also, I think there are videos of Benny Hinn's meetings. benny Hinn is a guy that can give you proof that God exists. God is a God of miracles. Miracles are also proof.

But this friend of yours might not need proof. If she knows about God, then she needs to rely on faith in Him, not on proof that He exists, even though there are ways to prove God exists. I think that should go to prayer and ask God if it's you that He's going to use to help this friend of yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:45 pm
If she is a analytical person like I am, have her check out the book "The Case for Christ". It really helped me understand that Jesus was who he said he was and that he's there for us.  

Luthien_Shy

Sinner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:57 pm
Luthien_Shy
If she is a analytical person like I am, have her check out the book "The Case for Christ". It really helped me understand that Jesus was who he said he was and that he's there for us.

Of course, if she's halfway intelligent, you should probably avoid that pile of garbage.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff