Reply It's A Girl Thing!
[.::♥::.What makes you feel loved?.::♥::.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxatomic chocolate cakexX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm
when my boyfriend and I are just walking or sitting and he just randomly asks for hugs <3 ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm
Awww. <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm
I'm single so I'll answer this in a Friend view.
I always feel loved when ever my friends stick up for me, or make me laugh. Or when ever they tell me I'm acting like a b***h (which really doesn't happen often). Or when ever they tell me something I know, or when they tell me I'm slow. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:38 pm
Hmmm... that's a real good question. For me, I feel loved wen my husband stood up against my parents to help me tell them that I was keeping the kids.

When he finds time to just spend time with the kids and I when he's got so much on his plate.

Watching my husband with our kids, it makes me feel loved that he loves them so much.

When he finds ways to sneakily hug me, when I'm feeling sad. It helps me feel better <3

There are so many little things that he does to make me feel loved. <3

Mommyof3Munchkins

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm
Awww that is really sweet and heart touching. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 pm
The small things make me feel loved. It always brightens my day when my man tells me that he misses me.  

Matron Mord Sith

Mommyof3Munchkins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm
Yeah. It's really just the small things that mean the most... I do agree with that as well, Matron. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm
Also, when my man calls me by my full name. Everyone else uses a nickname and it just makes me feel special when he uses my full name. ^^;  

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:01 pm
I agree with all of the above. I hate being called by a pet name or a nickname. I love to hear my man say my name, or whisper it. XD <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 pm
I actually like when my husband comes up with nicknames for me. <3 As my whole name, Grace Rose, sometimes is a mouthful.
But I do agree that I also love the whole whispering in my ear. <3 Love!

Mommyof3Munchkins

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:05 pm
I think it all depends on how one defines love. IMO, to love someone means to want the very best for them, and to be in love with someone means to be the very best for them.

I feel loved by my boyfriend every moment I breathe, knowing that he will always want the best for me. He doesn't have to buy me things, call me every day, etc. for me to believe that he loves me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:17 pm
When my bf talks to me in a general convo and actually listens to what I have to say and then he gives me what I asked for like chocolate or bracelets or what ever.  

Drexy4ever_Loves_bi_girls

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 pm
My bf will call or sms me randomly at any time of day or night just to tell me he loves me. It makes me feel so happy that he was thinking of me.
I love leaning into his chest and just staying there for hours with neither of us talking, just enjoying the company. He always seems to know exactely what I need.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:06 pm
Its the small things that my lover does that make me feel loved. He's a major sweetheart and I wouldn't trade him for anything. We aren't officially aloud to date until school is out, so I'm extactic for that time to come.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Cx27

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:25 pm
I am currently single but I know what makes me feel loved from past situations.

To me it are small things that make me feel loved. It's just something you share in a good relationship. You know they will always be there for you and the moments that it actually comes to show, that's what makes me feel loved.
The number one thing is the way he always looked at me. There was a certain look in his eyes that just showed how much he adored me. He always tried to impress me and make sure that I'm fine.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff