Submit

Tadaaaa!* [:
  Poll Whore! o:
View Results

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm
I'm a bit more blunt online.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 pm
I'm a little bit more shy in real life around people I don't know well, but once I open up to someone I'm pretty much the same person.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 am
Im pretty much the same ;3
In real life im more outgoing and social tho, probably because english is my third language.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:27 pm
IRL I only speak out when I feel like saying something. I'm not the one to always be talking and the center of attention, even though my best friend is.
It's usually taken as me being stuck up or arrogant, but it's one of my favorite qualities, I like only talking when I have something to say.

On the internet, as far as personality, I'm the same. I just speak out more than I would if it were a bunch of us in a room together talking irl.

ArrogantlySpiffy

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:50 pm
i'm sorta different on the interent because like i can't express my hyperness and make ppl laugh cause when ppl laugh it makes me happy o.o but on the internet i can't hear the laughin sound and their face and all tat so ya...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 pm
In different situations we are all different "people", I call them modes. In school mode I'm listening, inferior, the follower. In work mode I am the teacher, I am commanding but gentle and understanding. With the girls I am just lose free and goofy...much like I am online. I would say that internet is one of the many aspects of my real life. Its a basis of communication with real people even if they act online. For me its like saying "do you prefer talking on the phone or reality?"  

whatagirlwants

Tangerine_Monster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm
I'm much calmer and more composed on the internet. Much more rational. I don't say as many stupid and random things, because I have time to think about what I'm about to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 am
A little.

But i'm much calmer.  

pompoennetje

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 pm
froggymama89
In different situations we are all different "people", I call them modes.

i agree. i have so many different sides of me, for all different places.
on the internet, i'm way nicer than IRL; IRL i'm pretty much a b***h. [but in that joking sort of way]
and i feel like i can say all the things i'm afraid to say IRL. so maybe more... outspoken  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 pm
froggymama89
In different situations we are all different "people", I call them modes. In school mode I'm listening, inferior, the follower. In work mode I am the teacher, I am commanding but gentle and understanding. With the girls I am just lose free and goofy...much like I am online. I would say that internet is one of the many aspects of my real life. Its a basis of communication with real people even if they act online. For me its like saying "do you prefer talking on the phone or reality?"

THIS.

I tried to explain this concept in one of my literature seminars last spring and NO ONE got it.

Nicky Cade

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces