Zelda 2010, Your Opinion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Is Your Opinion On This Game?
  It Is Gonna Rock!
  It Is Gonna SUPER ROCK!!
  Im Not A Legend Of Zelda Fan........BUT IT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER. OVER 25 MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THOSE GAY HALO GAMES!
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:51 pm
They need to make one temple have a guardian that isn't just a boss. It should be involved in some of the puzzles, it should be the penalty for failing, it should be be something to run from, it should be the mini boss, the main boss. This thing should follow you from the beginning to the end of the temple. Like a mix between Wallmasters and Iron Knuckles. Something that, while you fight it, it does ridiculous damage and is awesome, but during puzzles it tires to put you back and get rid of you. It can be wounded and forced to flee, but you can't finish it until you beat it as a mini boss, get the dungeon item, and finish it in the final battle of the temple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Owwin
They need to make one temple have a guardian that isn't just a boss. It should be involved in some of the puzzles, it should be the penalty for failing, it should be be something to run from, it should be the mini boss, the main boss. This thing should follow you from the beginning to the end of the temple. Like a mix between Wallmasters and Iron Knuckles. Something that, while you fight it, it does ridiculous damage and is awesome, but during puzzles it tires to put you back and get rid of you. It can be wounded and forced to flee, but you can't finish it until you beat it as a mini boss, get the dungeon item, and finish it in the final battle of the temple.

Legend of Zelda: Nemesis  

Waynebrizzle

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Isn't that a little like the*Zant hands from Twilight Princess?*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy
[Kegan]
Lady Psycho Sexy
I'd be a little more excited if Spirit Tracks wasn't the most disappointing Zelda I've played so far. I fear the franchise is in dire need of a revamp.
I enjoyed Spirit tracks... probably more than PH...

I don't know where's you're coming from on this.

I've really only played up until the second rail map because I'm so unenthusiastic about it, but so far it just seems like they copy-pasted bits from every other Zelda game I've played. I know they're all the same to some extent, but it comes across as far less imaginative than the rest. For example, as soon as I heard the first temple was Forest, I knew the first boss was a giant bug. User Image

I know you don't fix what's not broken, but they COULD surprise us every now and then.

That bug is easily the lamest boss in the game. I strongly encourage you to keep playing. The second boss isn't the greatest either, but the game really picks up from there.
The bug is ALWAYS the lamest boss in the game. I'm just sick of seeing it there, in the first dungeon, every time. I mean check out this boss, he was the first boss and he was creative, fun, and NOT A BUG.

...I need to stop comparing new LoZ titles to LttP or else I am always going to end up disappointed. User Image

Creative aesthetically? Yeah. Creative gameplay wise? No. All you do is shoot arrows at them. The first boss in Spirit Tracks has you knock the enemies at it with the fan, at least.
I have beaten them at least once without using arrows at all. Let's see you beat the first boss of ST without using the wind thing. In fact, let's see you beat ANY recent Zelda boss without using the item you found in their respective temple. I am sick of KNOWING how to beat them. I would rather have the wind thing come in handy later on, when I'm not expecting it to.  

Cabron the Swan

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
I have beaten them at least once without using arrows at all. Let's see you beat the first boss of ST without using the wind thing. In fact, let's see you beat ANY recent Zelda boss without using the item you found in their respective temple. I am sick of KNOWING how to beat them. I would rather have the wind thing come in handy later on, when I'm not expecting it to.

Being able to beat it without the arrows is kind of neat, but if it's just as boring as killing with arrows then it's kind of pointless. I'd rather have one way that's relatively exciting, though I do agree that they need to make the bosses a little less predictable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm
Just Seven words:

s**t better be longer then Twilight Princess

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:30 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Just Seven words:

Twilight princess was by no means short... it was simply hard to put down. So It was easy to just blow through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 pm
[Kegan]
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Just Seven words:

Twilight princess was by no means short... it was simply hard to put down. So It was easy to just blow through.

I understand, but I just hope they make it longer  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:42 pm
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy

Being able to beat it without the arrows is kind of neat, but if it's just as boring as killing with arrows then it's kind of pointless. I'd rather have one way that's relatively exciting, though I do agree that they need to make the bosses a little less predictable.
No boss will ever compare to Blind the Thief. They should make every boss drop heads that shoot lasers all over the place. But why stop at three? Why not FIFTY? Now that would make for an interesting boss, a buncha floating heads flying at you shooting lasers and you die in ten seconds if you don't know the EXACT pattern for dodging them. Hell yeah. That would be the most annoying boss since the worm at the top of the Tower of Hera.

Also I want them to stop putting grass and pots in the boss room. If a giant ******** lock with devil horns doesn't scream "come prepared" to you, then you don't deserve any help.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy

No boss will ever compare to Blind the Thief. They should make every boss drop heads that shoot lasers all over the place. But why stop at three? Why not FIFTY? Now that would make for an interesting boss, a buncha floating heads flying at you shooting lasers and you die in ten seconds if you don't know the EXACT pattern for dodging them. Hell yeah. That would be the most annoying boss since the worm at the top of the Tower of Hera.

Also I want them to stop putting grass and pots in the boss room. If a giant ******** lock with devil horns doesn't scream "come prepared" to you, then you don't deserve any help.
I rarely end up needing them anyways. Though they come in handy with boss number five in Spirit Tracks.

Overall, bosses need to be a bit more of a challenge. It's already been mentioned, but it's boring knowing that your most recent item will be entirely necessary to continue.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Just Seven words:

WHAT
that game is so long though  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm
dragn99
Lady Psycho Sexy
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy

I rarely end up needing them anyways. Though they come in handy with boss number five in Spirit Tracks.

Overall, bosses need to be a bit more of a challenge. It's already been mentioned, but it's boring knowing that your most recent item will be entirely necessary to continue.

I really liked the Spinner boss in TP. Actually I liked the Spinner as a whole. I hope it makes a comeback in which it is slightly more useful.

Cabron the Swan

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy

Blind the Thief's dungeon in general was just really cool, and I appreciated the change in pace that it gave the game (leading the girl around and whatnot).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 am
I have to say that i did like TP but it didn't' compare from the awesomeness of Oot. I hope this next one is better!  

D aron rockcrumbler

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 pm
I thought it was going to be released in 2011 now?
Either way, mmmmm. If it's better than Twilight Princess, I'm actually going to die. Now that's two games coming out this year that I must purchase on their launch dates...  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff