Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
So Ya Wanna... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:28 am
Hmmm I think I'll have to make a horn an eventual project. What would the concerns be with adding metal work to it? (No, not doing that myself, I know how to get in touch with a few metal working SCAdians, but I've always liked the look of drinking horns with the tip encased in metal, lacking a better term for it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 am
TeaDidikai
So Ya Wanna...
Make and Aura Duster

First, decide if you want the "duster" to be round or flat in shape.
If round, simply fan the feathers out slightly, and wrap tightly around the base using sinew, waxed cord, leather or other material.

Using beads you can decorate with colors or semi-precious stones that are used for purification within your tradition.

If flat, you'll need to make a frame. Taking a stick about the diameter of your thumb from a wood you associate with purification, saw off the ends so the stick is a length that feels natural in your hand.

Then slit the wood at one end about an inch deep. You can do this by either using a hand drill to make a "stop" hole or you can gently split it by using a blade and a weight, such as a hammer, to carefully tap it in.

Please take all safety measures required to protect your hands and eyes etc.

Once the slit is made, work the feathers in so they form a fan. You can secure them with glue or bind them tightly in place with a cord of some fashion. Again, decorate with beads or other things that speak of purification. Perhaps using a small vial you could even include some sacred water. Using a pyrography pen, you could inscribe the handle with symbols- thus including the four classic elements.

That's awesome, Tea! I hope my pigeon feathers will work well with it.

Luckily, I have most of what you have put on here right down to the pyrography pen. =D Though, the only wood I have on hand as a Bradford pear tree and an Apple tree.

I'm going to take pictures of it when I'm finished if I can find a camera.

Namikikyo

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Hmmm I think I'll have to make a horn an eventual project. What would the concerns be with adding metal work to it? (No, not doing that myself, I know how to get in touch with a few metal working SCAdians, but I've always liked the look of drinking horns with the tip encased in metal, lacking a better term for it.)
Proper fitting is the hardest part of that.
You also have to make sure of the purity for the metal itself. I saw someone a few years ago who had an honest to goodness pewter lip.

Lead poisoning = BAD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:45 am
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
You also have to make sure of the purity for the metal itself. I saw someone a few years ago who had an honest to goodness pewter lip.

Lead poisoning = BAD.

Ick, I can imagine.  

ShadowCatSoul

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 am
Namikikyo

Luckily, I have most of what you have put on here right down to the pyrography pen. =D Though, the only wood I have on hand as a Bradford pear tree and an Apple tree.

Hope it works out for you. What kinds of things do you associate with Apple and Pear woods?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 am
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn

Lead poisoning = BAD.
....Yeah, I would never be putting metal around the lip that wasn't safe to eat off of. What the frell?  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
....Yeah, I would never be putting metal around the lip that wasn't safe to eat off of. What the frell?
They just weren't thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:04 pm
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
They must have felt dumb >.>  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:06 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Ripped off actually. $150 for a horn they had to take apart because they didn't know what the stamp meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:31 pm
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Ripped off actually. $150 for a horn they had to take apart because they didn't know what the stamp meant.
Ahh, they didn't do it themselves. Well that's a different kettle of fish right there.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 pm
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo

Hope it works out for you. What kinds of things do you associate with Apple and Pear woods?

Me too. whee

I'm not too sure what I think about them, but I have an idea.

Pears, the fruit, have always lifted my spirits and made me smile. They resemble large hipped women which can either be a sexual energy or a motherly energy. The particular tree I took the wood from is my favorite tree that I tend to think of as a "Mother" sort. Loving and soft.

Apples are a different story.

The fruit, gives me courage and fire, also helps with spontanious creativity. The fruit in some stories are considered godly, or containing gifts. They remind me of a Harvest and Fall. The energy the tree gives me also what the fruit gives me, creativity and fire.

Not sure if this helps, but this is what I can think off the top of my head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Namikikyo

Was it helpful to you?  

TeaDidikai

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:20 pm
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo

Was it helpful to you?

Yes, actually. It helped me alot. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:08 pm
Namikikyo
Yes, actually. It helped me alot. xD
There ya go then.

You have to understand, I like to contextualize my answers because... well, the odds I am going to find someone in my tradition on Gaia is about 1 : 271,816,000.  

TeaDidikai

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:37 pm
Um. This is entirely unrelated to religion, but still important to me. This post may be loaded with way too much information about my personal life. Get ready.

---------

I wanna learn how to have an orgasm during sex.

I can crank a few out on my own to be sure, but I just started having sex for the first time, and I cannot seem to come. Maybe it is because so far I still keep bleeding, and the pain is turning me off (but it's not that bad at all). We've done oral, several different positions, and I don't seem to be getting close. Not even when we tried a position that was extremely similar to how I usually masturbate. I'm really, really attracted to my partner, but I just can't seem to really get in the mood during foreplay or sex. I don't feel *that* nervous, no conscious pressure to perform well or anything. Everything seems to be working fine. I don't know what's wrong.

Any pointers?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces