Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Transferring energy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 pm
Collowrath
bones89
I'm not too sure how that would work considering some of the keys are plastic sweatdrop You could try that with cookies maybe? smile

Yes, go with that. biggrin

That actually reminded me that I have cookies at home ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm
bones89
Collowrath
bones89
I'm not too sure how that would work considering some of the keys are plastic sweatdrop You could try that with cookies maybe? smile

Those will make you feel better. biggrin Except your belly. That might have to suffer.  

Collowrath

bones89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 pm
Collowrath
bones89
Collowrath
bones89

Those will make you feel better. biggrin Except your belly. That might have to suffer.

Maybe. I look at this way I'm already overweight and I can't go outside until it's warmer so I will eat the cookies ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 pm
bones89
TeaDidikai
bones89

I think we established a standing stone idea previously but I'm still searching so to speak. I haven't truly had a lot of time to sit down relax and read. I am almost certain it is a psychological connection I had made with the keys. All made from my lack of self esteem and over all fear.
Ritual can help with that.
Standing Stone does indeed have purification rites.
I believe it is in Crystals, Gems and Metal Magic that he suggests cleansing by placing the item in the freezer.

Keys are likely made out of metal so...

I think I may come across something like that. Like I said with the transition going on here at work I have had little to no time to focus. I only manage to get on gaia when I can sneak away to my office for all of five minutes.

Thank you~ ^_^
Welcome.

Scott was a fan of using salt water and smoke as well- in case you are interested.  

TeaDidikai

bones89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 pm
TeaDidikai
bones89
TeaDidikai
bones89

I think we established a standing stone idea previously but I'm still searching so to speak. I haven't truly had a lot of time to sit down relax and read. I am almost certain it is a psychological connection I had made with the keys. All made from my lack of self esteem and over all fear.
Ritual can help with that.
Standing Stone does indeed have purification rites.
I believe it is in Crystals, Gems and Metal Magic that he suggests cleansing by placing the item in the freezer.

Keys are likely made out of metal so...

I think I may come across something like that. Like I said with the transition going on here at work I have had little to no time to focus. I only manage to get on gaia when I can sneak away to my office for all of five minutes.

Thank you~ ^_^
Welcome.

Scott was a fan of using salt water and smoke as well- in case you are interested.

What little I have read so far I am really enjoying his book. I was skimming through the reading list earlier looking for more. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 am
bones89

What little I have read so far I am really enjoying his book. I was skimming through the reading list earlier looking for more. ^_^
Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Just a small point of reference, most people I know didn't stay Standing Stone for long.  

TeaDidikai

bones89

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 am
TeaDidikai
bones89

Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Just a small point of reference, most people I know didn't stay Standing Stone for long.

What do you mean by that? Do people tend to look for groups?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 am
bones89

Standing Stone is a complete theological system, but most pagans I know start off with Standing Stone because it is easy to get into before they develop interests in other paths.  

TeaDidikai

bones89

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 am
TeaDidikai
bones89

Standing Stone is a complete theological system, but most pagans I know start off with Standing Stone because it is easy to get into before they develop interests in other paths.

Oh ok I understand now. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:34 pm
Freezing the keys would most likely work, but it isn't thorough. You can always try using multiple methods, just remember to keep your mind on track while doing it. Don't think about how the keys felt but what you want for the future.  

Ishtar Shakti

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces