Who has played spirit tracks yet? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:01 am
Completed the first five dungeons!

By the way, what did the game say the starting village was called? I saw one version that said "Outset Village".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:31 pm
The game has a lot more to do in it than I was expecting. The main story is kind of short compared to other games, but there are probably more side quests in this game than any other Zelda game before. Although most of it is lugging people around, it's still kinda fun to do, in a "I-don't-have-anything-better-to-do" kind of way. I think I still like Phantom Hourglass better, but this game has much better graphics and is a little more challenging.

This is still Waynebrizzle btw.  

Orphie

Nintech

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 pm
I've nearly beat this game, the storyline is short but it is fun ,I hope they make a continue of Ocarina of time next. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Nintech
I've nearly beat this game, the storyline is short but it is fun ,I hope they make a continue of Ocarina of time next. whee
Majora's Mask.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Pichux

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 pm
My cousin got it for Christmas...
It's just like Phantom's Hourglass... but you use a train instead and some different weapons...

I could finish that game in 2days... or more... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 pm
[Kegan]
Little LIt
Pai-tan
I got it for Christmas too and just cleared the 3rd dungeon. I'm not too happy with it, but it looks like there's a lot of side quests.

But ewwww, the graphics.
I was completely unspoiled when I opened the game up so I knew nothing of the shortcomings.
whats wrong with the graphics? real nintendo fans shouldn't worry about the graphics.
the gameplay is what you should worry about. Its like playing Legend of zelda on the nes and wining about the graphics.

Graphics do matter, though. They have to be pleasing to the eyes, but that doesn't mean they have to be super detailed or at all realistic. If a game have great gameplay, but everything looks like vomit, you're not gonna have as much fun, however, goodness is not a quality inherent of style or realism... it's a matter of execution! Execution of a stimulating experience.

And I happen to think that Spirit tracks was a well executed sequel.

Noone complained that Majora's mask used the same engine and similar graphics, did they? No, because it was well executed... they argued it was bad for other mostly invalid reasons.

The graphics made me sad but mainly because i don't like that style. I felt it was kinda like the majora's mask of the toon links. I haven't beatin it yet. but I am not a fan of the spirit track and phantom hourglass style especially the stylus movement and of course the movement across the different places. I don't know why but i am not patient enough to do it. (the little horn though was fun to blow and i abused it allot)  

D aron rockcrumbler

KitsuneSaria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 pm
Did anyone else get way too distracted by the plethora of side quests newly opened by the acquisition of a freight cart? I still haven't even tried to get to the fire temple, and it bugs me I can see the pirate island stop and can't reach it (need the tracks). Also, as for treasures, I need to figure out Tag mode so we can set up some kind of trading post here on the Cult for treasure and train parts. I want that dragon train...

Edit: WAIT... there's no Wi-Fi on this one. How the heck do they think we can acquire all this crap?

And then there's the bunnies... Where are all the grass ones? Really, I have like eight of every other bunny but grass!

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff