Reply Advice
I need help. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:14 pm
heart Valentines day is coming up and I have no idea if it would be a good idea for me to get something for the girl that Ive been talking about in this thread. I was considering getting her flowers and giving her a poem that I wrote myself. If your interested in reading some of my poems I have them all posted in my journal. If you see one that would be an appropriate one for valentines day could someone PM me or post in here? Also I know that her favorite color is pink and she dosnt like chocolate so I was wondering what my options for flowers were. If anyone has any ideas Im completally lost. also could someone tell me if this is a good or a bad idea...thanks

-God Bless All  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:53 pm
stressed Anyone got any suggestions?? stressed  

Silent Expressor

XxArikaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:01 pm
Hmm , for Valentine..i would say flowers with a teddy bear and a card ? i think those would be great and you can write a part of a poem in the card and about your real feelings towards her , and i really really like the first one or last one ? x.x well it is on the top..first poem in your journal , it really talks about your feelings for her and i think thats really cute and sweet.

The only thing iam worried about is..if you guys are just friends and you think that she isnt ready for something huge like that , umm i think you should keep it simple for now , if not then it would be great to write her that down.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:17 am
Actions speak louder then words, she doesn't beleive you because your actions say that you like this other girl. Just stop flirting, I know you don't mean to, but just make the effort not to, and start to pay more attention to the girl you do like, it will make her feel special.  

LadyAmbrosia

LadyAmbrosia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:20 am
Holypimp
heart Valentines day is coming up and I have no idea if it would be a good idea for me to get something for the girl that Ive been talking about in this thread. I was considering getting her flowers and giving her a poem that I wrote myself. If your interested in reading some of my poems I have them all posted in my journal. If you see one that would be an appropriate one for valentines day could someone PM me or post in here? Also I know that her favorite color is pink and she dosnt like chocolate so I was wondering what my options for flowers were. If anyone has any ideas Im completally lost. also could someone tell me if this is a good or a bad idea...thanks

-God Bless All

Write her a poem, that's what I'd want. 3nodding

Or if your not that creative, get her flowers, that would be my second choice.

Or chocolate... all good choices.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:54 pm
LadyAmbrosia

But it can't be...like...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Go out with me!

It's gotta be from da soul, man. So get out a thesaurus and start rhyming.  

William Che King

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:14 pm
William C. Wonka
LadyAmbrosia

But it can't be...like...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Go out with me!

It's gotta be from da soul, man. So get out a thesaurus and start rhyming.
How about the poems in my journal??? Is there anything else i could get her?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:57 pm
Well, girls know this kinda thing best, but...I have a good idea.

Get a cute little card. In fact, make it from scratch. Make real cute and stuff, and write in it what you're thinking, and what you feel. Apologize, and state what you're apologizing for.

And with the flowers, give her a...little stuffed animal. Make it nice. This way, you can apologize AND ask her out at the same time.

As for the girl that likes you...I don't know. Don't you feel...sorry for her?  

William Che King

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:25 am
William C. Wonka
Well, girls know this kinda thing best, but...I have a good idea.

Get a cute little card. In fact, make it from scratch. Make real cute and stuff, and write in it what you're thinking, and what you feel. Apologize, and state what you're apologizing for.

And with the flowers, give her a...little stuffed animal. Make it nice. This way, you can apologize AND ask her out at the same time.

As for the girl that likes you...I don't know. Don't you feel...sorry for her?
Yeah I was planning on making a card from scratch. But what would be the point of apologizing again? She knows that Im sorry Ive told her numerous times. I would ask her out but im not sure if she is ready for that right now.... or maybe im not ready i dont know. I know that I love her and thats all i really know at this point. She speaks russian...so would it be a good idea to have Happy Valentines day in russian on the card?? (if anyone knows happy valentines day in russian it would be helpful)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:04 pm
Well if you think you or her not ready yet , then dont rush it..take it step by step , just give her a teddy bear with a cute card and write her something nice in it , that would show her that you care about her and show her that you got her something more special than what you will give to others (your girl friends) and try to keep away from girls specaily infront of her sweatdrop she seems she gets jealous easliy...well watch out and iam sure things will change between you guys. 3nodding

Good luck.

Edit: About the russian thing , hmm...well maybe look at some websites or ask someone who knows how to speak that language , dont really know. sweatdrop would be nice though.

XxArikaxX

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:55 pm
XxArikaxX
Well if you think you or her not ready yet , then dont rush it..take it step by step , just give her a teddy bear with a cute card and write her something nice in it , that would show her that you care about her and show her that you got her something more special than what you will give to others (your girl friends) and try to keep away from girls specaily infront of her sweatdrop she seems she gets jealous easliy...well watch out and iam sure things will change between you guys. 3nodding

Good luck.

Edit: About the russian thing , hmm...well maybe look at some websites or ask someone who knows how to speak that language , dont really know. sweatdrop would be nice though.
Its not that shes jealous, its more about what her ex boyfriend did to her....which I would go into but I dont think she would want me to. Ive already gotten her one teddy bear, and she already knows im getting her something....Ive already planned kinda what im getting her...but I still need some more advise....( her favorite flower is the pink rose) (and she dosnt like chocolate)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:08 pm
Ohh , i see.. sweatdrop well um...i think a pink roses would be a good thing and a small cute card with the flowers ? and maybe a little teddy bear ?

Or you can get a teddy bear and hang some balloons from it ?

Just make it simple but at the same time show her that you care , iam sure she will know that..when you get her anyhing 3nodding , just see if she is ready to open up about you wanting to be with her and all that , if you see her ready and your ready then write her about it or tell her , if not..then just give her that as a simple gift for Valentine and show her that you care for her , thats all you can do for now.

XxArikaxX

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:07 pm
XxArikaxX
Ohh , i see.. sweatdrop well um...i think a pink roses would be a good thing and a small cute card with the flowers ? and maybe a little teddy bear ?

Or you can get a teddy bear and hang some balloons from it ?

Just make it simple but at the same time show her that you care , iam sure she will know that..when you get her anyhing 3nodding , just see if she is ready to open up about you wanting to be with her and all that , if you see her ready and your ready then write her about it or tell her , if not..then just give her that as a simple gift for Valentine and show her that you care for her , thats all you can do for now.
Thanks for the advise.... Im planning on the pink roses and i also made a home made card that has a poem inside it. I might get a teddy bear to im not sure yet..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:15 pm
Thanks for all of the advise everybody. Ill be posting in this thread after valentines day to let you all know how things went.

-God Bless  

Silent Expressor

Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas